It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Speech Of Qaddafi

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

Well, you asked for an example of one thing he did for Africa. And that is one thing. Apparently before his involvement in the RASCOM project, nobody else was coming up with any cash.

Make no mistake, I was no fan of the guy. But he was an amusing human. Now we have one less crazy dictator to chuckle about. I guess we'll have to settle for Kim Jung Un until somebody better comes along.

Dex

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Yes that is exactly how it is supposed to be. Great List. Can I trouble you for a source of reference(s).
a reply to: jude11

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Thank you everybody for a civil debate and for all the well thought out responses

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
So, because he was better than this current mess they're in, he was all cool?

The man was a friggin psychotic, murderous tyrant.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
So, because he was better than this current mess they're in, he was all cool?

The man was a friggin psychotic, murderous tyrant.

Not that i am sticking up for him but at least the country was stable just like Iraq etc he was not any better/worse than Bush/Blair Raygun/Thatcher .

He was a puppet for the cabal and his time was up for the reform's he tried to bring in

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

I know what you mean - better the devil you know than the one you don't. But devil he was, never-the-less.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Dictators are just dumb. They can't get away with stuff in todays world with instant social media.

Poke a dictator with a little stick called a small protest and he always responds with an Iron rod the size of a redwood. Then the wrath of the world comes down on them when they see the dictator mowing down protestors in the streets. This in turn attracts all the terrorist organizations like flies to cow manure. That process repeated over and over in the Arab Spring, the dictators were too stupid to change their response to unrest.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlenderHead
Yes that is exactly how it is supposed to be. Great List. Can I trouble you for a source of reference(s).

Forgot the original but these are the same.

rense.com...

globalgrind.com...

CNN of all places...

ireport.cnn.com...

Peace

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

First off, ireport.cnn.com is NOT cnn.com

ireport allows anyone with an account to post news and there is a disclaimer that none of the news located there has been vetted by CNN reporters. Every now and then an ireport will get picked up and investigated, but it is not actually associated with the operations of CNN.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

First off, ireport.cnn.com is NOT cnn.com

ireport allows anyone with an account to post news and there is a disclaimer that none of the news located there has been vetted by CNN reporters. Every now and then an ireport will get picked up and investigated, but it is not actually associated with the operations of CNN.

Shows how much I read CNN...

Peace

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join