It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's becoming clearer: IS vs US and the bigger picture.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

I've been telling my wife this since the very first video surfaced. This is a mind-control technique and all you have to do is look at the responses to both threads regarding both beheadings. The aim is mass scale mental trauma, to which I've yet figured out. War maybe? More liberty taken under the guise of security? I don't know ... but the world is going to complete #.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Creepily astute observation brother. How quickly voices of peace turn to war when a handful of extremists antagonize their "integrity". I'm not saying ISIS deserve leniency, but "It's time for Obama to activate all drones, seals and all technology and destroy ISIS once for all and i dont care for collateral damage and civilians."

Really?

Sad to say it, but if this is America's collective response to these taunts, then the enemy has already won.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The Last Ship finale
Isis, the mother of Horus - the mother of Lt "Grander-son"
Port with "fort" destroyed, a "new port" called Baal t more
More Baal 't' - Horus false Christ
The 'new port' filled with politicians and 'warlords'
The warlords want to kill the mother of Lt "Grander-son"

By the way, Cardiff means day fort. Home to the Millenium stadium and the Millenium Centre - marked with a cauldron of fire and words of furnace respectively. Newport is obvious, a new port, both filled with politicians and warlords

They observe that the fort was bombed out with a "key hole" satellite....Tiangdong-1 still up there a year after it was to be deactivated, launched on a 9/29...9"11".... Exactly 2y11m6d ago today...a 9/11 x2 upside down. This satellite launched by china, publiced by the state tv launching to the tune of America the Beautiful...

This script is foisted upon us at every opportunity, preconditioning us through repetitive storytelling so that we are thoroughly given the lie.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
It's called the "ISNESS" of MLK
Convince the people that "what IS" is so horrible that you can sway them to your "what OUGHT" to be.
The black leaders through media for example have thoroughly convinced black people that their current "ISNESS" is one of enslavement and oppression by the white man. So much so, that blinders are so thoroughly put upon their mind that they cannot see the reality - that a black man was voted president and that the black men telling them these things are multimillionaires, top authors, heads of organisations etc...see, they cannot see reality, they only see their "ISNESS" created for them. They cannot see that what they believe - blacks are oppressed and made by slaves by the white man - is entirely refuted by the black president and black multimillionaires...that if this nation truly was a racist nation...none of those things would have occurred.

Try understanding that just after 9/11, major blacks authors were stating that peace for the world would have to come through blacks...that their justified "rage" gave them the necessary perspective....it's why Prince Hall Freemasonry adorns the DIA keystone...why there were 911 days between the death of Martin and the burial of Brown...death, burial.....? resurrection

If sonebody can convince you that your current ISNESS is horrific, tgAt somebody can lead you straight into their what. "ought to be". Pure and simple mind control through thoughts. Mesmerism. Hypnotism.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
9The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Where are delusions held? In the mind. How do things get in the mind largely today ? Education and media. They are pulpits. Pulpits preach. Preaching the lie. To whom? They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

what if we never intervened in Iraq, what if we left Osama and Al-Qaeda uncheck, what if we don't intervene with Isis.

What if our meddling in the middle east kept any of those "false flag," "USA created," "fake threats" from growing into actual threats?

Ah but Im on ATS i forgot, everything is a conspiracy and everything is America's fault.

Haters hate the shining house on the hill.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAnarchist

What if the ISIS threats are real?

You live in a subset of reality that only exists because evil and good powers blow each other up from time to time. The world you want will never exist.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: govmule
That is a good observation on reactions, however, in order for this to be an intentional effort to start a war on its own merit one must assume that all of the people crucified, beheaded, buried alive etc are fake. It seems to me there are a lot of bodies piling up due to ISIS, mainly Christian. It is possible the CIA, Mossad, Russians etc are faking the videos to get Obama to do something, but, if he does react I say so what, radical muslims have never, and will never live in peace, they must be removed from society.

I disagree, whats different with all those other people that have been beheaded or crucified is that they are not american.
Americans generally dont care about the death of non americans. As the british dont generally care about the deaths of foreigners. Which is why we have the scottish guy being paraded in front of us to get the british dropping bombs.

As for saying muslims never live in peace. How many muslims do you actually know?
I know many, and they are peaceful. Before the manufactured hatred for Islam was started way back when PC Yvonne Fletcher was supposedly assassinated by someone in the Libyan embassy, muslim and christian lived side by side without a problem except for racism.
This is all part of Pikes "Third World War". Make no mistake about it.

Isis are agent provocateurs, and it seems they are doing a great job for their handlers in the west.

They take over a couple of oil refineries, then the next week they are the greatest threat to humanity.
Funny that.
edit on 20149America/Chicago09am9amThu, 04 Sep 2014 11:52:04 -05000914 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
isis is funded by us top politicians, like criminal mccain, bush famil, obama and his gay partner michelle, and their masters.

so if you want to stop isis you just need to stop this few proisraeli prowar antihuman figures.
edit on 4-9-2014 by poweref because: michelle addon

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

I hate to sound "vague" because I do try to deal in reality/facts.

Family member is recently graduated from law school. Fellow law-school classmate also personal friend is from Florida and used to room with the victim in the video before attending law school out of state, he knows the family well.

Had a chat with my now a "passed the bar" attorney family member the day of the release of the video to hear that her friend had spoken with the victim's family to offer support and condolences.

He told her there had been a "gag order" on the family in the "name of national security" for over a year which is "why" this friend of hers wasn't more aware of circumstances firsthand.

Friend's statement to my niece: "He always knew the risks but this shouldn't been allowed to happen."

My question would be concerning the "why" a gag order would be mandated???

edit on 4-9-2014 by irishchic because: spelling

edit on 4-9-2014 by irishchic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: irishchic
a reply to: WCmutant

I hate to sound "vague" because I do try to deal in reality/facts.

Family member is recently graduated from law school. Fellow law-school classmate also personal friend is from Florida and used to room with the victim in the video before attending law school out of state, he knows the family well.

Had a chat with my now a "passed the bar" attorney family member the day of the release of the video to hear that her friend had spoken with the victim's family to offer support and condolences.

He told her there had been a "gag order" on the family in the "name of national security" for over a year which is "why" this friend of hers wasn't more aware of circumstances firsthand.

Friend's statement to my niece: "He always knew the risks but this shouldn't been allowed to happen."

My question would be concerning the "why" a gag order would be mandated???

Because there is more to the story maybe. Is there still a gag order? The public knew he was nabbed from the bigging I thought. It is not like the US was negotiating... with terrorists. Right?

I would like to know what "national security" was at risk by discussing a family member kidnapped abroad. I hope someone can give you a good answer, I am curious myself.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: f4rwest

what if we never intervened in Iraq, what if we left Osama and Al-Qaeda uncheck, what if we don't intervene with Isis.

What if our meddling in the middle east kept any of those "false flag," "USA created," "fake threats" from growing into actual threats?

Ah but Im on ATS i forgot, everything is a conspiracy and everything is America's fault.

Haters hate the shining house on the hill.

Haters?? You'll not get far with with your line of argument. You're exemplifying the REACTIVE approach. Always wanting to treat symptoms.

I was once a medic, and trained by possibly the best instructor on the US east coast. www.ratemyprofessors.com...

One thing he drilled into our heads goes like this: "TREAT THE PROBLEM NOT THE SYMPTOMS!!" A few years later reading various political philosophers, I realized this applies to anything in life; you always need to get to the true cause, not fight the symptoms (ISIS)

Example: Water dripping inside your house is a SYMPTOM of a leaky roof, catching the water in a bucket DOES NOT FIX THE LEAK.

I am a very PRO AMERICA type of person but I believe in the founders vision and scope, not the current BS. My business manufactures high end components and I employ all local labor, using about 80% American materials and 20% German.

So make no mistake where my loyalties lie, I want a BETTER AMERICA for all of us who contribute to it. And the road to that better nation is for the US to stop meddling in other nations affairs. And if/when we encounter a geo-political problem which was somehow unavoidable, lets address the CAUSE, not attack the symptoms.

And by the way; when you state "intervened in Iraq", which intervention are you referring to? The time we (and the British) set the nation up in the first place? The time we installed Saddam? The time we attacked in GulfWar? The time we invaded in 2003? The time we setup a new government in 2006? Or the fresh attacks in the last month?

Or did the above help you realize who REALLY wags the dog?
edit on 4-9-2014 by 8675309jenny because: Edited to be less abrasive

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The problem I had with the video footage was that the people didn't seem freaked out. If I was about to have my head lobbed off by a crazy person, I'd be screaming, sweating, puking, crying, probably losing control of my bladder... I wouldn't just be sitting there waiting for the knife.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Very interesting and direct and I agree.

I read the story on the Reichstag fire and found it interesting that even then they may have had "false flags", but then again who do you believe, who do you trust..no one IMO.

The members you quote and call just human, I would suggest something else, something we all are connected to "genetic destiny". We as a species have always been the same and will always be the same until at least we are gifted with a genetic alteration to rid us of our need to kill each other for what ever the reason is today.

At this point in the game of what's next I have come to the conclusion that all a person can do is be mentally ready for what comes, when you trust no one and all the info you read or receive is misdirection and or out and out provable lie's there is really nothing left to do...IMO.

Good prospective on how well some, most really, are being led like sheep.

edit on 4-9-2014 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Reichstag Fire? Maybe.

Is it the Israeli Mossad? NATO intelligence? The CIA, MI6 or a combination of them all?

It could be a deep penetration agent or agents from one of these groups, even the Caliph himself taking orders, bred and trained to act like a madman…Manchurian candidate supreme!

MAYBE HIM AND OBAMA?

So personal you say. Then again it’s known the Israelis HATE Obama
They benefit the most from all of this and we do know that in the final analysis SYRIA is the REAL TARGET…Don’t we?

Yet it could be someone inside ISIL who is making the decisions to do this for effect.
But why… Are they that crazy? Don't they know a reckoning is coming!

You see, that’s the problem, that’s were the dead end always shows up when we go down this street…

We never REALLY know, do we? We see but we don’t know…

Indeed, it seems so clear. So obvious like 911, like the JFK assassination…yet…like the guy said in the JFK movie:

It’s a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

edit on 4-9-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
You can guarantee the next beheading of the English guy will be the same and that will be Cameron's "OK" to help the USA/Israel topple Syria.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
the primary military conflict between the US and ISIS will probably occur between October 1 and October 20, 2014. this is what the behavior patterns suggest. its the military stuff people dislike the most, so it'll be short.

Between October 30 and December 28, legal and diplomatic efforts will erase ISIS. this is the most important part and the true source of terror, when people realize that they are murderers, liars and thieves...the delusion they embraced of themselves and those like them for many years or perhaps a lifetime comes crashing down.

from now until the month's end, the teams are being arranged. during this phase appearances are everything, that a person looks like someone that should be feared and respected usually gets that, but they prove to not be worthy of either.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
This has likely been mentioned already, but does anyone find the ending of the Sotloff video a little strange? How he finishes his lines, lets go of the guy immediately, then you hear the director- er... camera man say "Good good" like it's just another Hollywood set.... It's so clearly scripted, it's almost as if the ones who are really behind it want to lure out the skeptics by giving them just enough bull# to chew on, while keeping it cut and dry enough to keep the sheeple convinced. Another thing that doesn't add up is the victim's demeanor. I don't know about you, but if I knew I was going to have my head sawed off on camera, I'd do anything but comply and read the lines I was fed. Sure, maybe they were convinced that it was all for show and if they played along they'd live. Though the cutaways are a dead giveaway. Do you really think an Islamic extremist who eats babies for breakfast would be concerned about making his audience squeamish?..

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Hey brother.

The spiritual path is long. I think one of the hardest parts is when you encounter those who say what they do is "holy", in terms of whatever your faith is, but only commit acts of depravity and evil in the name of the "holy". The challenge at that moment is to find your own Holy, simple as it is, and stand up for it. What follows is the day you realize that your simple Holy has the Almighty God backing it up, against all the illusions and all the manipulations. And all the BSers fall against it's quiet power.

But for me, there's no reason to say it, there's no reason to evangelize, or preach to anyone. To those who seek the spirit will come upon it in their dreams, for those who pray won't be left empty handed. I do not represent God on earth, so I don't presume to speak for any faith. God represents God on earth, and I try to represent some good ideas, and some clear thinking, and I find that in science.

But the spirit is out there for those who seek!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join