It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear of Another 9/11 Type Attack as Intel Reports Reveal 11 Libyan Airliners Have Gone Missing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Could ISIS be planning a 911 reunion nightmare? Is 911 going to be the SHTF scenario we all fear?
Or is all this ISIS propaganda just fear, fear, fear mongering?

Intelligence reports of the stolen jetliners were distributed within the U.S. government over the past two weeks and included a warning that one or more of the aircraft could be used in an attack later this month on the date marking the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks against New York and Washington, said U.S. officials familiar with the reports.

I found this article kinda scary if it's even true.
What are we to expect come 911 ATS?

Link to story

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Ia reply to: proob4

I'm not familiar with the website you sourced. Are there any other places reporting similar stories?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
Could ISIS be planning a 911 reunion nightmare? Is 911 going to be the SHTF scenario we all fear?
Or is all this ISIS propaganda just fear, fear, fear mongering?

Intelligence reports of the stolen jetliners were distributed within the U.S. government over the past two weeks and included a warning that one or more of the aircraft could be used in an attack later this month on the date marking the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks against New York and Washington, said U.S. officials familiar with the reports.

I found this article kinda scary if it's even true.

Link to story

Thanks for another source.

So yeeeyaaahhh...
Lol..
I don't know how to link you...
Just scroll down some...

As usual.. good to see ya!

Still fresh in the NEW category
edit on 2-9-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4
Well it was certainly easy for them the first time...

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
www.100percentfedup.com...

www.washingtontimes.com...
edit on 9/2/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Yeah, check out the Live Topics page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-9-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me. Benghazi happened on the 11th anniversary of 9/11 and now we're approaching the 13th anniversary of it. Do the elite love numbers? I don't know but I have been wondering what will happen this year.

IMF speech outlaying the number 7

(I know this links a video trying to discuss 7/20 but I merely added this to show that the elite do talk numbers. I have no idea what they mean, could have been the Ukraine thing, could have been something completely different. Either way this 13th anniversary could be something)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
If there is any fear that another 911 style attack can happen, then I say we just wasted the last 13 years. Our freedom was taken in the name of national security and still we are no safer than when we started. Mission accomplished.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Gotta love it...So the technology of the NSA, NORAD, CIA, FBI, Beavis & Butthead can track any cell phone signal worldwide, but somehow several jetliners are nowhere to be found. EPIC...JUST EPIC.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
wrong thread
edit on 2-9-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

A lot of media Hoopla.

Security will be so tight everywhere it would be a poor plan to attempt anything on that day.

Maybe New Years early morning, but not 9/11.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
From the reports I read last week, many aircraft were destroyed during the attack on Tripoli airport.

I just can't see Johnny Jihadist putting down his RPG for a minute and flying off an in an airliner, they'd need trained on-type pilots to do that. Of course, anyone with some time on MS Flight Simulator can do it as well, as we were told on 9/11.

Radars around the Med would have picked up any outbound aircraft, not to mention military radars, so I'd say this is nothing more than another BS scare story on a slow news day.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Nothing goes missing just like that in this world anymore not with all the surveillance every inch of the world is under thats just the bs 'cover stories' , i sincerely hope nothing happens on the 13th anniversary this month but only time will tell, they do like the number 13 though and from previous events they have a thing with numbers so who knows, with TBTB pulling strings everywhere anything could happen at anytime it is hard to predict, everyone does seem to get nervous around the anniversaries of 9/11 though and i hope these planes going 'missing' has nothing to do with it. I dont understand why the US government are jumping straight to that conclusion though that they could be used in an attack, the jets could be used for plenty of things that benefit terrorists. I'll bet they know exactly where they are, now their trying to fear monger and put this terrorist attack bs at the top of everyones minds again, its really weird and i can see what they are doing, i have no doubt they are up to something, but they always are! if i see practice drills like before most major past attacks then i will worry a bit more, but feeling fear over this kind of thing is letting them win and screw that.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Well it was certainly easy for them the first time...

It was actually the 2nd time.

On February 26, 1993, a truck bomb was detonated inside the parking garage of New York City's World Trade Center, killing six people
During the remodeling, is probably when they loaded up the real explosives, to be used on 911.

new topics

top topics

join