It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Libyan Jetliners Raise Fears of Suicide Airliner Attacks on 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

What exactly do you have trouble believing?

Tripoli Airport is in islamist hands. This has been widely reported on MSM.

Islamist terrorists celebrate after taking control of Tripoli Airport

Sources are quoting up to 37 aircraft damaged in the attack.

At the same time 'someone' launched an air raid on the airport. Although no one is owning up to it, its likely that these Egyptian or Qatari fighter jets. The Qatari's have been on the ground in Libya since the rise of the misrata brigade. I was there, I saw them with my own eyes. All the other rebels were walking around with AKs firing in the air and these smart young men, in camo with no insignia walking around with NATO firearms like HK G36Ks, moving and operating like soldiers.

If something big was brewing it would also explain why Obama and Cameron et al appear to be just sitting on their hands or playing golf instead of intervening in whats happening in Iraq.

When was the last time the MSM were following Obama around the golf course? Ring any bells? - That's right, just as the operation to take down Bin Laden was rolling. (Its getting so that any time I see him with a golf club in his hands I'm looking for what's happening in the shadows.)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: haven123

That's what I said when I watched 9/11 unfold on the news.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: stormcell
Have they forgotten already? Every time those engines start, stop and reach cruising speed, they give up their location. And the electronics systems sent status reports as well. I find it hard to believe they don't have the GPS system module send updates as well.

If it has happened, the PTB want it to happen.

So missing Malaysia Airline Flight 370 shows us how they can just be untraceable along with untraceable cell phones proof enough for most...

If you were really paranoid you might be tempted to think that MH370 was an operation launched solely to flush out what the detection levels are when an airliner goes missing so they can disable them before they launch and attack.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Fresh news

edit on 2-9-2014 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000

Video isn't working. :/

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

OK, so I don't see any direct evidence of a link between the emerging islamist groups in Libya and ISIS, but, I believe I saw a post about ISIS forcing captured Syrian pilots to train pilots in Syria.

ISIS Forces Abucted Pilots to Train Militants

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I guess lots of folks have forgotten about the "nuke" problem relevant to the Minot AFB in the Dakotas and Barksdale Air Force Base in Louisiana that occurred some few years back. That entire debacle never did get explained in a satisfactory manner. How a B-52 flies from Minot to Louisiana,... flies actual nukes over civilian land, lands at the AFB in Louisiana, and after quite a few hours, someone notices that the jet had actual nukes attached and the number count as too the exact amount came up short anyway. At the exact time, a rich fellow goes missing and his plane later found down in the dessert/mountains somewhere...did he maybe see an exchange or some other suspicious activity relevant to said plane and its contents. Regardless, the entire mess was quickly swept under the rug and yet many people still remember it and wonder what the reality of the situation actually was. Not a comforting thought to ponder and wonder about at any rate.

Nuke mix up and no one has cause for concern. Especially TPTB. Most folks have forgotten all about that dealy. Put that together with other reports of missing materials such as some have mentioned on here and it does give one pause for thought and a not too "warm and fuzzy feeling."

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: redshoes

Is ISIS in Libya? Be honest with you I don't know but it doesn't matter because Al Qaeda sure is and many other extremist factions. We can thank NATO and the West for that.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: shrevegal
I guess lots of folks have forgotten about the "nuke" problem relevant to the Minot AFB in the Dakotas and Barksdale Air Force Base in Louisiana that occurred some few years back. That entire debacle never did get explained in a satisfactory manner. How a B-52 flies from Minot to Louisiana,... flies actual nukes over civilian land, lands at the AFB in Louisiana, and after quite a few hours, someone notices that the jet had actual nukes attached and the number count as too the exact amount came up short anyway. At the exact time, a rich fellow goes missing and his plane later found down in the dessert/mountains somewhere...did he maybe see an exchange or some other suspicious activity relevant to said plane and its contents. Regardless, the entire mess was quickly swept under the rug and yet many people still remember it and wonder what the reality of the situation actually was. Not a comforting thought to ponder and wonder about at any rate.

Nuke mix up and no one has cause for concern. Especially TPTB. Most folks have forgotten all about that dealy. Put that together with other reports of missing materials such as some have mentioned on here and it does give one pause for thought and a not too "warm and fuzzy feeling."

No I don't think anyone forgot.
It was a hot thread back when Top U.S. Generals and Admirals were getting fired.
Later to be for cheating or misconduct.
Around the time it was claimed that somehow nukes were shipped from Texas to a South Carolina port. ( by semi truck was it? )
As Lindsey Graham was stating fears of an attack....
Those nukes?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
uae jets flying from egpt bases attempted to prevent islamist militias from taking tripoli airport, but the islamists in north africa are being supported from qater. I have no idea why please research and report. thank you. your confrere

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Get right with God while you still have the opportunity. I don't wish anything bad on anyone... but Who knows if we have years and years and years and years left, or not?

this tract shows a simple plan of how to do that: This Was Your Life

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Am waiting for someone to scream "Zionist Conspiracy". Maybe that will come if something does happen. In any event if something does occur I hope karma plays a vital part in it, looking at you Saudi Arabia !!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Huh..
Silly me. Didn't realise fox is running this same story buried in next to the beheading header..
Right now.
I was looking for more sources.
Fox went with the Washington free beacons story..
They also placed it under their politics forum..
Strange.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: shrevegal
Regardless, the entire mess was quickly swept under the rug

What makes you claim that?

The investigation concluded that nuclear weapons handling standards and procedures had not been followed by numerous USAF personnel involved in the incident. As a result, four USAF commanders were relieved of their commands, numerous other USAF personnel were disciplined and/or decertified to perform certain types of sensitive duties, and further cruise missile transport missions from - and nuclear weapons operations at - Minot Air Force Base were suspended. In addition, the USAF issued new nuclear weapons handling instructions and procedures. Separate investigations by the United States Defense Science Board and a USAF "Blue Ribbon" panel reported that concerns existed on the procedures and processes for handling nuclear weapons within the Department of Defense but did not find any failures with the security of United States nuclear weapons. Based on this and other incidents, on 5 June 2008, Secretary of the Air Force Michael Wynne and Chief of Staff of the Air Force General T. Michael Moseley, were asked for their resignations, which were given.

en.wikipedia.org...

web.archive.org...://www.nti.org/e_research/source_docs/us/department_defense/reports/11.pdf

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I don't see how these missing jets, civilian or not, pose a threat to the US. They would have just as much luck penetrating our ADIZ as a Russian fighter jet. The fact is, you had better have a flight plan, transponder code, and clearance to even get close to our border if you do not want to get shot down. I doubt some terrorist with any kind of jet would be able to get this.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
Have they forgotten already? Every time those engines start, stop and reach cruising speed, they give up their location. And the electronics systems sent status reports as well. I find it hard to believe they don't have the GPS system module send updates as well.

If it has happened, the PTB want it to happen.
All These systems can be disabled

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: captainmjp

Right, so as long as they can't attack the US, there's no need to give a damn about the millions of innocent people that aren't so secure.

Attitudes like that are why the situation has escalated to this point in the first place.

They don't have to attack the US directly in order to effect you. 11 jetliners smashing into the oilfields in Kurdistan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, are wide open to attack. There is next to no primary radar detection on the western side of the Desert, meaning that Tunisia, and Algeria are also vulnerable.

Not much is known about the 'masked men brigade' as they are relative new comers to the scene in Libya, so it's hard to speculate about their intentions or capabilities at this time. But Certainly. Egypt, North Sudan and Lebanon, (US Allies by the way) are not on friendly terms with the Libyans, going way back.

Keep telling yourself that your OK when the oil price starts to get to the point that you can't afford to drive to work anymore.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
We must hunt down Cheney, Bush and Rumsfeld before they can run the operation Cheyney has been telegraphing.

Those rogue war criminals are up against the wall. The Fed is about to go bankrupt. The coup they created in Ukraine is falling apart. Pakistan is going to hell. Iraq is a disaster. The truth is coming out about Ukraine shooting down the Malaysian jet.

War mongers are screwed. Time to lock them up once and for all and bring netanyahu to trial.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
They are passenger jets in Libya. The target will not be on US soil. The reason the 9/11 attacks went well was because the jets hijacked were the ones with the fuel on them to fly across the country so they had a LOT of fuel to ignite since the targets were close to the airports they were hijacked from.

These planes will undoubtedly be used in attacks, but these attacks will be likely closer to the area of the missing planes. I would look to IS to be part of this and probably planning on using one or more to carry out the attack on Mecca when they decide to hit it. They will likely hit a couple of large targets at the same time to create chaos and destruction.....maybe a large dam or something of that nature. As far as I know there is no "no-fly zone" over these types of landmarks and a plane could easily hit one flying off radar before anything could be done.
edit on 9/3/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Two things ring in my mind about these missing airliners.

One is the fact that 9-11 saw just passenger jets flown into buildings. These booger could be packed with explosives and used with greater effect.

Two.... Something that has protected us from nuclear attack by a terrorist group is the radioactive signature that goes along with bringing the material into our country, which can be picked up by sensors, alerting authorities to a problem. A plane flying across the border in the guise of a typical airliner would negate that problem for the terrorists.

Can they make a nuclear weapon? Most authorities on the subject agree that getting the fissionable material is the biggest obstacle terrorists would face.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join