It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Libyan Jetliners Raise Fears of Suicide Airliner Attacks on 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Islamist militias in Libya took control of nearly a dozen commercial jetliners last month, and western intelligence agencies recently issued a warning that the jets could be used in terrorist attacks across North Africa.

Intelligence reports of the stolen jetliners were distributed within the U.S. government over the past two weeks and included a warning that one or more of the aircraft could be used in an attack later this month on the date marking the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks against New York and Washington, said U.S. officials familiar with the reports.

Missing Libyan Jetliners Raise Fears of Suicide Airliner Attacks on 9/11

Good job NATO! Congrats on a job well done! Way to destabilize Libya and creating another terrorist hell hole, you know like Iraq.

Just in time for 9/11's anniversary.

Possible terrorist acquiring commercial airliners? Are you kidding me? More and more these damn militants win because of the West's moronic actions. Is this all just a damn accident? I mean really, from 9/11 to present state this so called war on terrorism has only empowered the god damn terrorists!

edit on 2-9-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The planes were taken last month, but only now they've come to the conclusion that it could be dangerous? ...thanks a lot, guys.

(Unless they mean last month as the last day of August? Still, a lot could've happened in two days...)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Accident? I Doubt it.

They just had to sneak in the 9/11 piece as well right? Same as everything else going on right now. 9/11 is coming and I have a real bad feeling that something is planned and it won't be an accident nor will it be a surprise by those in power.

Lots of planes gone missing lately huh? Not "planes" but rather "Airliners"... Not 1 or 2 but a Dozen?

How the hell Do you lose 12 Airliners?

You Don't.

Peace

edit on 2-9-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

The airport was taken over in July and it was reported last month by international media outlets that planes have gone missing.

allafrica.com...

www.maltatoday.com.mt...

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Yeah I don't believe it's all an accident either. The best case scenario is that we have actual morons in our political and military leadership who have zero foresight.

Thirteenth anniversary. Isn't the number 13 important to cabal types with the numerology thing?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Have they forgotten already? Every time those engines start, stop and reach cruising speed, they give up their location. And the electronics systems sent status reports as well. I find it hard to believe they don't have the GPS system module send updates as well.

If it has happened, the PTB want it to happen.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I had a dream 2 nights ago that either a plane or a missile hit a building. The date was clear, September 10th. Im leaning more towards a plane because for some weird reason I had an aerial view, Kind of like a radar view with the building in the middle, and the plan/missile circling the building a few times before it hit. It was a big city, I couldnt make out if it was a United States city, or somewhere else. I normally dont post anything on this website, I just read. But Seeing this post after having that dream, I just had to mention it.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Hmm, an unknown blogger, an unnamed "official" being quoted, and no links or verifiable facts to be found at all throughout the piece.

Really guys, I think it's safe to put things like this in the "not credible" pile and be done with it. They're fishing for traffic and nothing more. Unless there is actually some EVIDENCE or a source that can actually be pointed to then it's more than likely complete BS.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
The airport was taken over in July and it was reported last month by international media outlets that planes have gone missing.

allafrica.com...

www.maltatoday.com.mt...

Ah, thank you. I had not read about that.

However, how did they not think that these planes could be used for an attack on 9/11 of this year? I mean... planes go missing about a month before the anniversary? Sounds like a too big of a coincidence, no?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I share your same feeling Jude. I hope we're both wrong... Of course I'm sure we're not the only ones that feel this way. The world is in shambles...

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Add missing nuclear materials back to 2013 and recent it adds up to a lot.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
So it begins...

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
Have they forgotten already? Every time those engines start, stop and reach cruising speed, they give up their location. And the electronics systems sent status reports as well. I find it hard to believe they don't have the GPS system module send updates as well.

If it has happened, the PTB want it to happen.

So missing Malaysia Airline Flight 370 shows us how they can just be untraceable along with untraceable cell phones proof enough for most...

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think this is just the latest of consequences of our naive foreign policy. We wished so hard that everyone wanted a westernized democracy that we actually started to believe it. In the end, the critics have been proven right, and the heavy-handed governments in Libya, Egypt, Iraq, and Syria were not preventing the "spring" of liberal democracies, but the the vicious sectarian fighting endemic to the region.
I can see why people believe in an evil conspiracy intended to destabilize the region. It seems so grossly incompetent to be deliberate, but I really believe that the Administration has sat back and scratched its head each time it was confronted by reality.
The world is as it is. It is not as we wish it to be!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

wow, that's not good at all

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

See my second post if you question the OP. You are aware Libya's airport was taken over by terrorists?

Btw, who is this unknown blogger? Surely you're not talking about Bill Gertz?
edit on 2-9-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Missing since 2013? What event are you talking about? I'm aware that ISIS stole 88 pounds of [non weaponized] Uranium from one of Iraq's universities.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Now some Cesium 137 in a sizeable quantity TOO IS GONE.....
tHE WHOLE THING STINKS OF MANIPULATION BY THE INTEL AGENCIES WORKING IN CONCERT....

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Char-Lee

Missing since 2013? What event are you talking about? I'm aware that ISIS stole 88 pounds of [non weaponized] Uranium from one of Iraq's universities.

I just meant in general just so many reports in 2013 when I was looking.

Negligence to Blame in All 73 Incidents of Missing Radioactive Materials in 2013: Report

www.nti.org...

(Reuters) - Nuclear and radioactive materials are still going missing and the information the United Nations atomic agency receives about such incidents may be the tip of the iceberg, said a senior U.N. official.

www.reuters.com...

Nuclear material is stolen or lost two to four dozen times a year every year. Sometimes small amounts, sometimes large. It happens an awful lot in Russia and other former Soviet states; it happens in poorer, nuclear-capable countries such as Mexico, India and South Africa; and you'd better believe it happens in rich countries, as well, particularly in France.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
this is all like a big movie

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join