It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Is Back [Part One]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Today, I welcome back an old friend to #OffTheGrid, the former U.S. Representative from Texas, Dr. Ron Paul (www.voicesofliberty.com) to discuss what Barack Obama should actually be sued for, if Sarah Palin can possibly lead an impeachment charge against the President, and if our economy is on the verge of massive inflation. Check it out below and let me know what you think.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Who is Sara Palin?

Oh yes, I remember her. She said that Israel ought never be questioned.

Then, I must have forgotten her. So, thanks for reminding me.

# 271
edit on 2-9-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I hope you ask him about his recent statements on 9/11 in part 2! (foreknowledge)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The only man that would definitely be more of a wussy than Obama when ISIS is beheading US citizens would be that guy.
He was all about tuck tail run and never look back. Obama tucked tail, ran but is looking back. Not much of a difference but still there is a sliver of hope these enemies may meet a bullet.

Sarah Palin is not even in office, why talk about her? Only Congress can impeach, and you have to be a member of Congress for that.

We have seen steady inflation on the grocery shelves, not much at the gas pump. When one third of the country buys their T-bone steaks on welfare no matter the cost, they can get away with it.

Obama should be sued for a lot of things but how about just getting him off the golf course first?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The only man that would definitely be more of a wussy than Obama when ISIS is beheading US citizens would be that guy. He was all about tuck tail run and never look back. Obama tucked tail, ran but is looking back. Not much of a difference but still there is a sliver of hope these enemies may meet a bullet.

Yes because America should run the world and kill whomever we want. Ron Paul unlike you didn't want to get Americans killed wars that isn't ours to fight. So how many Americans do you want to die so you can feel that America is showing the world how tough we are?

Sarah Palin is not even in office, why talk about her? Only Congress can impeach, and you have to be a member of Congress for that.

Seeing how the quitter is running around shooting her mouth off like she is in office she wants people to talk about her.

We have seen steady inflation on the grocery shelves, not much at the gas pump. When one third of the country buys their T-bone steaks on welfare no matter the cost, they can get away with it.

Can we see some proof of this? Let me guess you got that from FOX or Rush?

Obama should be sued for a lot of things but how about just getting him off the golf course first?

Yes because he does nothing but golf, golf and more golf.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

About 1/3 of the country are relying on some form of gov assistance to support them. Welfare, EBT Cards Accepted signs in so many stores. Foreclosures, how many jobs out there are minimum wage, service-based "careers".

Obama's done nothing. He plays a lot of golf though. But partisan bull aside, he's served his purpose very well like every other President. He's a puppet, an entertainer, like all the rest.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

The only man that would definitely be more of a wussy than Obama when ISIS is beheading US citizens would be that guy. He was all about tuck tail run and never look back. Obama tucked tail, ran but is looking back. Not much of a difference but still there is a sliver of hope these enemies may meet a bullet.

Yes because America should run the world and kill whomever we want. Ron Paul unlike you didn't want to get Americans killed wars that isn't ours to fight. So how many Americans do you want to die so you can feel that America is showing the world how tough we are?

Seeing how the quitter is running around shooting her mouth off like she is in office she wants people to talk about her.

Can we see some proof of this? Let me guess you got that from FOX or Rush?

Yes because he does nothing but golf, golf and more golf.

Going after killers who kill US citizens abroad is too much to ask, how pathetic

Not going to talk about someone who doesn't even have the job yet.

A pound of hamburger is five bucks, are you blind? There is a food card for every Mexican who makes the ride here, every citizen out of work, and every new job employee making minimum wage to skew the unemployment numbers. Can't have job numbers messing with midterm elections. Go masturbate to MSNBC if you don't like FOX news, nobody cares.

He golfs no matter what is happening, crisis after crisis. Never see him put on the lets roll up our sleeves and get down to business persona he so willfully displayed during campaigning.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
He couldn't even win a NOMINATION (without them changing the rules) to run alongside Romney! And it was done by his own party no less. Legally!

What makes anyone think this has any more chance than that?

IOW, if something as benign as a nomination can't get through, what makes you think an impeachment is even possible?

Get real.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I think Ron Paul would very much support keeping all U.S. troops on our own soil, protecting our own borders. Tell me honestly, what do you think bombing the crap out of Iraq and Syria will do, or IS doing to solve the problem? Do you think it's helping to solve the issue? Do you think more bombs and maybe even boots on the ground would solve the ISIS issue? If so, I think you and anyone else with this thinking is very ignorant.

The #1 threat right now to the U.S. is it's own borders not being secured. The ONLY thing we can do, short of nuking the middle east or occupying most of it and calling it a U.S. state is to restrict all travel to the region and let them all kill each other. Involving ourselves NEVER works. Did it work when we supplied weapons to Al Queda in Afghanistan and helped them fight Russia? Oh sure, they bogged the Russians down, then what? Did it help when we invaded Iraq, TWICE and stayed there for 10+years the last time? And for what?? All for nothing! What about all the troops we lost in Afghanistan and Iraq, and for WHAT? Neither region is safer, more stable or a place any American should be travelling to because those regions of the world are WORSE now.

How quickly people forget that Obama, Kerry and McCain were ALL foaming at the mouth 5 months ago just wishing to bomb Syria. Remember how weird that was out of the blue like that? Remember how there was more proof chems were used by rebels then visa versa, and remember how Americans on ALL sides aside from those 3 wack-jobs said HELL NO?? Now, a few months have passed, a new boogieman showed up and now everyone wants to bomb Syria now!!! Weird isn't it?

The president will get his approval to bomb Syria (yes, he's trying to act like he wants to do it legally now, but it's an act, he's been wanting to pound Syria for a while without caring about congressional approval), but let's just see how it will actually solve anything. Let's watch how more crazy ass Muslims keep getting more pissed off and join groups like ISIS as a result. Let's all watch while as per usual our bombs don't accomplish jack or #. So what's it going to be, another 10 years in Iraq/Syria? Pfftt, we're BROKE as Ron Paul continually pointed out, it's time to let them all destroy themselves and stay the hell out of it.

If those ISIS punks want to bring their BS inside our borders then they have another thing coming, let them TRY to fight us here. At the very least, I'm sure the liberals wouldn't complain about American (LEGAL) gun ownership anymore.
edit on 2-9-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This is just my opinion.

Is Ron Paul one of them? Is he just built up to be a hero/glimmer of hope, for the common man? The fact that he can make it onto a ballot is suspicious to me. And all the voting debacles that go on just add to my belief that the run for President is a rigged game. Ron Paul has Freemasonic connections, and is likely one himself. Which is also suspicious, given his position in society.
edit on 2-9-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

I think Ron Paul would very much support keeping all U.S. troops on our own soil, protecting our own borders. Tell me honestly, what do you think bombing the crap out of Iraq and Syria will do, or IS doing to solve the problem? Do you think it's helping to solve the issue? Do you think more bombs and maybe even boots on the ground would solve the ISIS issue? If so, I think you and anyone else with this thinking is very ignorant.

The #1 threat right now to the U.S. is it's own borders not being secured. The ONLY thing we can do, short of nuking the middle east or occupying most of it and calling it a U.S. state is to restrict all travel to the region and let them all kill each other. Involving ourselves NEVER works. Did it work when we supplied weapons to Al Queda in Afghanistan and helped them fight Russia? Oh sure, they bogged the Russians down, then what? Did it help when we invaded Iraq, TWICE and stayed there for 10+years the last time? And for what?? All for nothing! What about all the troops we lost in Afghanistan and Iraq, and for WHAT? Neither region is safer, more stable or a place any American should be travelling to because those regions of the world are WORSE now.

How quickly people forget that Obama, Kerry and McCain were ALL foaming at the mouth 5 months ago just wishing to bomb Syria. Remember how weird that was out of the blue like that? Remember how there was more proof chems were used by rebels then visa versa, and remember how Americans on ALL sides aside from those 3 wack-jobs said HELL NO?? Now, a few months have passed, a new boogieman showed up and now everyone wants to bomb Syria now!!! Weird isn't it?

The president will get his approval to bomb Syria (yes, he's trying to act like he wants to do it legally now, but it's an act, he's been wanting to pound Syria for a while without caring about congressional approval), but let's just see how it will actually solve anything. Let's watch how more crazy ass Muslims keep getting more pissed off and join groups like ISIS as a result. Let's all watch while as per usual our bombs don't accomplish jack or #. So what's it going to be, another 10 years in Iraq/Syria? Pfftt, we're BROKE as Ron Paul continually pointed out, it's time to let them all destroy themselves and stay the hell out of it.

If those ISIS punks want to bring their BS inside our borders then they have another thing coming, let them TRY to fight us here. At the very least, I'm sure the liberals wouldn't complain about American (LEGAL) gun ownership anymore.

You will be throwing a real boo hoo tantrum when a real war hawk takes the oval office because Obama wouldn't eliminate ISIS. That will be the consequence of doing nothing. By then they won't be a billion dollar fledgling nation, they will be a multi trillion dollar self sustaining nation with the means to have a real army and defenses.

1939 redo and nobody cares.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

You really think Obama (or any other president for that matter) can really "eliminate ISIS" from the middle east? How do you propose this happen? Airstrikes? Boots on the ground? After 9-11, did we wipe out Al-Qaeda? Obama takes credit for taking out Bin Laden, but did he take out Al Qaeda? Did Bush? You're delusional if you think some airstrikes or even a 10 year campaign will solve the problem. Haven't you learned anything?
edit on 2-9-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Going after killers who kill US citizens abroad is too much to ask, how pathetic

Let's correct your statement. They killed Americans who willing went into a war zone knowing that they could be killed simply for being there. Just saying killing Americans abroad is an ignorant statement.

A pound of hamburger is five bucks, are you blind?

Now it's hamburger instead of T bones?

There is a food card for every Mexican who makes the ride here

Sure there is as soon as they get off the bus there is an government official standing there with their card.

every citizen out of work, and every new job employee making minimum wage to skew the unemployment numbers.

So people who aren't employed or making enough to live on should just starve?

Go masturbate to MSNBC if you don't like FOX news, nobody cares.

Somebody needs to get their mind out of the gutter.

Never see him put on the lets roll up our sleeves and get down to business persona he so willfully displayed during campaigning.

You need to start opening your eyes and paying attention. Better yet find somebody that can to you explain what he is doing at a level you can understand.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: buster2010

Not going to talk about someone who doesn't even have the job yet.

A pound of hamburger is five bucks, are you blind? There is a food card for every Mexican who makes the ride here, every citizen out of work, and every new job employee making minimum wage to skew the unemployment numbers. Can't have job numbers messing with midterm elections. Go masturbate to MSNBC if you don't like FOX news, nobody cares.

He golfs no matter what is happening, crisis after crisis. Never see him put on the lets roll up our sleeves and get down to business persona he so willfully displayed during campaigning.

Rick Perry? Ted Cruz? Is that you? I'd rather masturbate to Fox News (Entertainment). The news is just as biased but the blond bimbos are much better looking than those on MSNBC.

new topics

top topics

join