It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remove all the smaller ukraine threads and combine them into one huge thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Its very annoying how all these threads keep popping up with very little new content on Ukraines situation. I want to put forth a idea that all future hapennings in that area should go into one thread. It would also make it easier to keep the shills and trolls in a certain area. What do my fellow members think? what about you site owners?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Bah, things are working just fine. By the way, heres the latest entry…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

There are two many issues regarding the Ukraine, Russia thing to warrant having a single thread. It would contain too many diverse topics and would be exceptionally hard to moderate and read for that matter.

Some threads will get closed as they are usually duplicates of others, but in general, this is a wide issue and will have a lot of different view points.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: yuppa

There are two many issues regarding the Ukraine, Russia thing to warrant having a single thread. It would contain too many diverse topics and would be exceptionally hard to moderate and read for that matter.

Some threads will get closed as they are usually duplicates of others, but in general, this is a wide issue and will have a lot of different view points.

~Tenth

Hmmmmm.

Well then. Sounds like what ATS needs is a Ukraine Forum.

Seriously...the amount of threads on the Ukraine issue really is mind bogglingly staggering.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It's all good...

Винт Путин

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It would bury certain issues. It would also allow for a select few to control the thread, as seen in earlier mega threads on the topic that were supposed to be about news. Not opine of "personal truth".

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
well Tenth has the right idea i guess. HE does have a point that it would be really hard to moderate i guess.

top topics

join