It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisdom Pills

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I was turned on to this website Wisdom Pills and I really think a lot of you here may enjoy it as much as I am.

The claim of the site is "300+ Documentaries Guaranteed to Blow Your Mind." Now I know that may not impress a lot of folks, but there really is a ton of material here ranging from Life in the Biosphere, Creativity and Design, Education,and Politics, too Economics, War, Sports Technology, and so much more.

Out of over 300 Documentaries, Im sure you can find something that may interest you. At least it is worth taking a peek at for those times you may be bored or just feel like expanding your mind a little.

For any of you that know of Kyle Pearce from the DIY Genius website, he is the one that has put this together.

A quote from Kyle:

On this list of mind expanding documentaries you will find different viewpoints, controversial opinions and even contradictory ideas. Critical thinking is recommended. I’m not a big fan of conspiracy documentaries but I do like films that challenge consensus reality and provoke us to question the everyday ideas, opinions and practices we usually take for granted.

So, here is the Link again ,WISDOM PILLS and I hope some of you find it worthwhile to give it a look over.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
A decent compilation, perhaps, but the first four I attempted were too old and no longer available...

But the fifth worked and is interesting.

One could use the titles to find a newer, working posting, though.

So thank you.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma
Yeah, I suppose a lot will have to do with ones interest as to how up to date it may be, but like you said, the suggestions make the search a lot easier if anything. Thanks for responding.

edit on 9/2/14 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

(post by liber8 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I clicked on this thinking yes put me down for 3 packets and it is a website

i will keep up the search

edit on 24/9/2014 by douglas5 because: ps i was having a laugh honest

(post by liber8 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
nice

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

edit on 3/22/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

top topics

join