It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC NEWS: NEW VIDEO APPEARS TO SHOW EXECUTION OF STEVEN SOTLOFF BY ISIS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

ABC News reports a new video appears to show the execution of Steven Sotloff, the second American killed by a self-professed member of the Islamist terror group ISIS.

In the video, which appeared online today, Sotloff addresses the camera, saying, "I'm sure you know exactly who I am by now and why I am appearing."

"Obama, your foreign policy of intervention in Iraq was supposed to be for preservation of American lives and interests, so why is it that I am paying the price of your interference with my life," Sotloff says calmly as the black clad militant holds a knife casually at his side.

The video then cuts to the militant who makes a statement saying that as long as U.S. missiles "continue to strike our people, our knife will continue to strike the necks of your people."

Sotloff was seen last month in a very similar video that appeared to show the execution of American journalist James Foley.

Asked about reports of a video purportedly showing Sotloff's execution, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said the White House cannot confirm authenticity and that he is not aware of the reports.

ABC NEWS: NEW VIDEO APPEARS TO SHOW EXECUTION OF STEVEN SOTLOFF BY ISIS

This has to stop! There people have no business being on the same Earth as the rest of us.

We have to take them out as soon as possible with any means necessary as well as tighten our border security so they can't sneak into the U.S. and do any kind of damage to innocent civilians in our homeland. The question is, does this administration have the cojones to do it?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

join