It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS video appears to show beheading of US reporter Steven Sotloff

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The video must really look fake because LiveLinks has chose not to show it. That or it's really gory. But why would everyone choose not to let others see it all of a sudden now? They didn't have problems showing the dozens of others getting beheaded. Why now? why now? why now all of a sudden???? And the Foley beheading being edited....it's just all bizarre.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

It will get out, it always does, you just have to look in the right places. Maybe use a VPN from another country and do a search. That will help bypass any videos being blocked to American IP's.

Edit:

I don't know if you're in America or not, but what I suggested sometimes works.
edit on 9/2/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
C'mon Obama you shmuck , why US military techology is 15 years ahead of all other countries ? For nothing ? For you to sit there and making press conferences , bla bla. Destroy ISIS once for all , i dont want to hear about them anymore!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
And yet again, another barbaric act.

I'm not going to say that Obama needs to bomb the crap out of those people because 1. I'm not American and therefore I don't get involved in their politics and 2. who knows if the US going there will actually be good to the people who live in the area.

However: something must be done. IS is doing whatever it wants and there are many countries there. It's certainly not easy at all to deal with this, I'm sure, but you gotta protect your people.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

The ones that were murdered in cold blood were not over there by choice...

Who forced this man to go to Syria?

Good question, hard to answer.

Possibly his employer...?

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
has anyone actually seen the video?
is there any video?

it's ridiculous

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose
is there any video?

it's ridiculous

I saw it , and is not ridiculous at all .

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
The video must really look fake because LiveLinks has chose not to show it. That or it's really gory. But why would everyone choose not to let others see it all of a sudden now? They didn't have problems showing the dozens of others getting beheaded. Why now? why now? why now all of a sudden???? And the Foley beheading being edited....it's just all bizarre.

There is an effort to not disseminate the videos any longer:

But Thursday, the site's operators announced an out-of-character decision: "We will not be showing further beheadings carried out by" ISIS.

"We've shown the world the true horror of this form of execution more than once in the past and we cannot find any compelling reason to even be thought of as promoting the actions of this group," LiveLeak said in a statement.

"There is no reason at all to show more beheadings," they added.

source

That statement was made on the 21st.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

No i am saying that it probably isn't a good idea to go somewhere where you know you will be targeted for a kidnapping and possible execution.
Like i said I get they have a job to do, but it just seems like it's almost a give in that this will happen and it shouldn't be the catalyst to draw us over there.
Now if they came into us soil, grabbed a bunch of people and then did this, I'd be singing a different tune.

link   
a reply to: xavi1000

originally posted by: xavi1000

is there any video?

it's ridiculous

I saw it , and is not ridiculous at all .

can you provide me with a link or whatever? ... please... ?
edit on 2-9-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: SloAnPainful

A person can change jobs. If he wanted to be in a dangerous place, it's the chance taken.

link   

can you provide me with a link or whatever? ... please... ?

I saw it before one hour , now its gone from that link.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Next they are going to do a Briton apparently.
I hate war and such but these animals need wiping out.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

How? They are not a uniformed force. They operate in a vacuum, when one goes down one more steps up to fill the void.
Out side of mass bombings that would kill many innocent people, what can they do?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

originally posted by: thesmokingman
I see they have appeared to "upgrade" their choice of knife. I am not buying this one either...

And it begins.... Are you going to be the first member on here to say its fake?

If so what will it take to prove what barbarians these guys are, front row seat at the next decapitation?

I sure will....Just like the Foley one was fake. Not buying anything they try and sell me.

link   
We gave arms to Iraq who threw them down so ISIS could use them. Have the French been training the locals?

link   
a reply to: Necrose

There are links to it in the comments at Liveleak. It was a carbon copy of the last one though. No real need to watch it.

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

How? They are not a uniformed force. They operate in a vacuum, when one goes down one more steps up to fill the void.
Out side of mass bombings that would kill many innocent people, what can they do?

Special units on ground , drones , and other high-tech we never heard about .One by one , with patience , with money , with bribes , with infiltriation can be done.
edit on 2-9-2014 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SloAnPainful

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
a reply to: redshoes

Not to get off topic, but you mean children of Israel haven't been harmed by hamas suicide bombers?
I love the totally one-sided rationale you display.

I had a feeling Israel would show up sooner or later in this thread...

-SAP-

How dare you thumb me down!!! I didn't bring it up, it was brought up by association with the post I quoted, but you conveniently didn't look at that. Go spew you anti-Israel hate somewhere else.

(post by live2beknown removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join