It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS video appears to show beheading of US reporter Steven Sotloff

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
It's funny how easily swayed people are into chanting and banging the drums. An organization comes out of no where, or at least becomes popular in western media, and everyone and their brother wants them destroyed.

Hello?

Haven't we seen this all before? The mind control literally goes by the same procedure every time, and not a single person picks up on it. Problem, Reaction, Solution.....

On a lighter note, the solution is easy if our generals had any brains: Send huge planes over every extremist camp, dump gallons upon gallons of Pig Blood. Problem solved.

I'm starting to suspect the same thing. The American people are tired of war, so what is needed is something "new" to get the people upset in order to justify more military action.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Fighting here is one thing, over there is another. The US government isn't concerned with who enters the US and by what means. It's all BS.

I know they don't care, that's why I don't trust this administration, I think Obama is letting as many in as he can before he leaves office.

That's his main goal, not stopping them.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Fighting here is one thing, over there is another. The US government isn't concerned with who enters the US and by what means. It's all BS.

I know they don't care, that's why I don't trust this administration, I think Obama is letting as many in as he can before he leaves office.

That's his main goal, not stopping them.

I know he is for a fact. The Fed's went and sued a bakery for asking their employees to show they're legally here. They've sued plenty more places, too, even hospitals.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
can somebody provide me with a link to the supposed full-lenght video?
I can't seem to find any ...and MSM are showing only like 25-second BS.

thanks in advance

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
Not that it matters anyway, in the least, but has ANYONE seen the video?

Ongoing campaign not to share video

www.ibtimes.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
When and if this doesn't work to get the drums beating, figure on a terror attack labeled ISIS in the US.

It might be the reason for poor border security for years - to make people believe the next attack is 100% terrorist.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh okay, so were just supposed to sit back and let these radical savages keep killing innocents and recruiting children for to feed their lust for power and bloodshed?

No thanks, I'd rather see them burn then to sit back and do nothing. I don't like the idea of military invention anymore then the next person, but realistically it's the only real option that we have...

Considering that's the only thing that will stop them.

-SAP-
edit on 2-9-2014 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SloAnPainful

Please send you children to do the fighting.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ZiggyMojo

Bushido was once a belief as well......once.
Fatman and Little boy put an end to its widespread acceptance as a cultural path to progress.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think we all should think first, before doing anything !

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Yeah okay, because these guys represent all of humanity.... There's just enough of them to fill Radio City Music Hall.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
While I say do not watch any of the murder videos-people do,and then loads of people say "its fake man!"

There is a reason for this-the rational mind becomes unhinged when it sees atrocity-it is a documented fact.
It is a survival reaction,a part of our "shock"mechanism,which inhibits our consciousness in times of need.
Its very handy in reality,if you are unlucky enough to encounter true horror-your mind makes things up so that you do not got into a pure terror fit.You can still run,fight and survive.

On the internet,these sick murder videos twist that part of the mind if you watch them.

Not a good idea to watch such videos unless it is your job to do so IMO,and even then still not good.

edit on 2/9/2014 by Silcone Synapse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
So long and short of the replies are, Obama sucks and let's nuke iraq, screw all the innocent people there we need to get rid of this threat!
Why are journalist still over there? I get it they have a job to do and what not but when people from the USA are getting killed for being there, why go there?
And it had been said a couple times, but all those calling for boots on the ground to fight this entity, how many of you have sons or daughters in the military? I've seen enough of our men and women dying for a war that is not our problem in my lifetime. I don't want to see it any more.

Oh and can we stop with using ISIS as a benchmark mark for Islam/Muslims?
Or can I start using Westbro as the benchmark for Christianity
Radicals do not show the true teachings of religion, how hard is that yo understand

edit on ndTue, 02 Sep 2014 14:13:29 -0500America/Chicago920142980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38
I think we all should think first, before doing anything !

While you think next is David Haines, British citisen.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Yeah okay, because these guys represent all of humanity.... There's just enough of them to fill Radio City Music Hall.

There's enough of them to cause massive pain, panic and murder. If there's so little, why haven't they been handled easily yet?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SloAnPainful

again, if this is yet again the masquerade made up by the West, we are not going to bomb anyone, but our own people...
+ I guess we can agree on the fact that the guy has a nearly-perfect english accent

on the other hand, in Ukraine, hundreds of people die every single day... and nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care...
an american journalist is supposedly killed --> all hell breaks loose, let's send our children to war... damn

the propaganda, censorship and brainwashing is working again, great.
edit on 2-9-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

The ones that were murdered in cold blood were not over there by choice, they were kidnapped and held for year(s) by ISIS.

I know James was held for at least two years.

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
So long and short of the replies are, Obama sucks and let's nuke iraq, screw all the innocent people there we need to get rid of this threat!
Why are journalist still over there? I get it they have a job to do and what not but when people from the USA are getting killed for being there, why go there?
And it had been said a couple times, but all those calling for boots on the ground to fight this entity, how many of you have sons or daughters in the military? I've seen enough of our men and women dying for a war that is not our problem in my lifetime. I don't want to see it any more.

So, by your thoughts, every place that's taken over by these types of people, Americans and everyone else should just ignore and not be able to go there?

This threat has to be stopped and I know enough friends in the service that can't wait to go over there and finish these bastards. It's what they do. If this threat is not stopped now, it will only spread like wildfire and put the rest of the world in danger. Their message has to end and end now.
edit on 9/2/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

The ones that were murdered in cold blood were not over there by choice...

Who forced this man to go to Syria?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Is that what this latest charade is? I wonder what kind of executive order or bill is being signed as we speak. All eyes our on the middle east again.

Ukraine not in the news as usual.

It's my opinion that ISIS is just a another U.S. backed fall guy and propaganda machine.

My question is, I cant seem to figure out the Assad connection. (Isn't Syria one of the Axis of Evil) siding with Syria seems to be hinder that agenda? hmm..

The U.S. border has been out of the MSM news for a while now.

I can't seem to place my finger on the missing piece yet.

War drums are surely beating and whipping the masses up. It won't be long before the TPTB get public opinion on the side of War. They will keep these war drums beating as long as they can. At least until right before it's time to elect a new President. They will want a War Prez to come out of this election. One that comes across as strong and willing to do what needs to be done to calm the world back down.

To what End tho?

I doubt TPTB are shaking up the world just to encourage people to vote a certain way when election comes , that seems to small of an agenda.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join