It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS video appears to show beheading of US reporter Steven Sotloff

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LukeDAP

originally posted by: schadenfreude
After the speeches, when hes on his knees, he's clearly dead before the "cutting" starts & then it fades to black with the results? (Again, just like Berg vid)

If it's real or not, I can't say for sure. I don't usually watch beheading videos, so I don't have anything to compare this with. But I did see this one and I remember seeing one of his legs/knees going up as the guy started "cutting", almost as if his natural reaction to it was standing up to do something (well, I guess that'd be most people's natural reaction).

However, I'm not going to see it again to check, so I might be wrong.

I would be whinning, screaming, crying my eyes off and not sitting/kneeing there relaxed....
Frankly, he looks like he does not give a damn about the fact that he is going to die within seconds.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SloAnPainful

I was merely remarking upon the emphasis you did put on "2 Americans"...

It doesnt matter what nationality the victims are, does it? Or is it less cruel when they presumably behead their own people? ... Hm, Nevermind.

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

They were subjected to many fake beheadings.
They may have been taken out every day and gone through it all.
Maybe they were threatened? maybe they were told If they fight all the other hostages would be killed.
Maybe they after over a year of captivity just lost hope and gave up?.
Sorry you don't know what it is like to be in their shoes and just because you can puff your chest out behind a computer screen doesn't mean they could.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation

It's time Obama to activate all drones , seals and all technology and destroy ISIS once for all and i dont care for collateral damage and civilians.

Did this really get this many stars?

God bless humanity.

Nobody that is worth anything is left alive there, ISIS either mass murdered them, their heads are on display in the city square or they fled long ago. This is about ISIS capitol city Raqqa.

There are more rebels actively killing natives in the African Congo than there are ISIS fighters. These few hundreds sadistic people are being propped up by media to incite fear and hatred so the western powers can further their agenda.

Period.

If you believe anything else, you're in the wrong.

And to say that civilians still left behind are of no matter to you, I am certain I would not like you.

AAC.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
I would pee my pants every day then

But yes, you are right... We don't know the circumstances and conditions.
edit on 2-9-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose
There's been so much debate about the Foley video on here over the last couple of weeks.

I get why a lot of people think it's fake, and their reasons for assuming that position may be valid.

What I don't get is why some people find the idea of these videos(Foley, and now Sotloff) being real, so objectionable?

Yes I know your arguments, but is it not even conceivable to you that the people who allegedly made these videos are very capable of doing what has supposedly been done to these two men? There are people out there who think that it was a good thing that IS did to Foley for example.

listen to this guy:

I think that a lot of ATS members pride themselves on "being nobodies fool", fair enough, but sometimes a turd is a turd. There are bad people out there, and right now IS are the worst example of what a human being is capable of doing to another human being.

I say, respectfully(this time) to the people who call fake on this vides to keep an open mind, yes things may look suspicious, but that does not mean that these videos are fake.

edit on 2-9-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
Need a coalition from Jordon, Syria, Iran and Iraq time to put the squeeze on from four sides, force them into a pocket and its barbeque time. They need stopping NOW.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

Those are not few hundred ISIS fighters .Estimated numbers are approx 10 000 active fighters and the number is growing.Those civilians who left there you are crying about are sending their kids and support ISIS either of fear or faith in IS.And it doesnt matter you like me or not, ISIS are real and they will cut heads of your fellow citizens in future and your fear for humanity will not changed this real evil who needs to be eliminated asap.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: minusinfinity
a reply to: flammadraco

It is real.

Thank Mr. obama

I wonder if the latest beheading interrupted his golf game?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
"A few hundred?" Try 10K plus! Briton alone said they know of 500 British citizens fighting for ISIS.
We had a perfect chance to wipe these pigs out when they were crossing the desert, B52 carpet bombing would have saved a lot of lives!

edit on 2-9-2014 by wulff because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

Interesting to see what your opinions are considering the video speech you attached.

To me, he sounded like a man explaining the reality behind cause and effect. Too many people form perceptions from just the effect.

I think he said it best by saying, "If you want this to stop, stop messing with other peoples affairs thousands of miles away. Stop shedding blood thousands of miles away."

AAC

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Those are not few hundred ISIS fighters .Estimated numbers are approx 10 000 active fighters and the number is growing.Those civilians who left there you are crying about are sending their kids and support ISIS either of fear or faith in IS.And it doesnt matter you like me or not, ISIS are real and they will cut heads of your fellow citizens in future and your fear for humanity will not changed this real evil who needs to be eliminated asap.

Love to see proof of your estimations. Ive never seen more than a hundred in one group. However, I have seen pictures being purged from the past as if they are ISIS.

And what do you know of family members leaving while their kids stay and fight? Where do you get this info?

AAC

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Yeah okay, because these guys represent all of humanity.... There's just enough of them to fill Radio City Music Hall.

My apologies for not being specific enough what I meant is humanity has a long way to learn. Once ISIS and many other animals have faded away, humanity can then find progress

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000

Finally, they are no threat to America.

We should let them all fight each other if they hate one and other.

Even if a terrorist made it yo America, they would be dealt with. It's not like an army of ISIS can get here. All fear mongering. Not buying it.

Btw, how do you like your day job?

AAC

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

And you are concerned and called my post inhuman ? You are supporting this pig who laughs about the name of beheaded Foley and talking nonsences.This pig who lives in London needs to be deported to Islamic State or in jail for making threats to security of UK.

edit on 2-9-2014 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
You see this ISIS guy sawing Sotloff's neck for approx. 3 sec before it fades to black. Yet not a drop of blood.
There is no Allah Akbar chants, nothing. Same with foley's video.

The point of all the beheading videos is exactly this! To show graphic details. Not having special intros like a movie trailer..

Just to add an observation I made. In the second video you see that it is quite windy, yet the small desert plants in the background don't move a bit.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: wulff

Briton says 10,000? Do you think I care or covet what western leaders say? You know, the ones who are super happy that this is happening and is falling right into their agendas?

How about you show me a picture of more than a few hundred ISIS. If you can't ( which I'm certain of) how do they get yo that number?

AAC.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua
It looks like Britain needs a minister for emmigration as well as immigration,Id throw this clown out of a hercules flying over Syria with his citizenship revoked.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
You see this ISIS guy sawing Sotloff's neck for approx. 3 sec before it fades to black. Yet not a drop of blood.
There is no Allah Akbar chants, nothing. Same with foley's video.

The point of all the beheading videos is exactly this! To show graphic details. Not having special intros like a movie trailer..

Just to add an observation I made. In the second video you see that it is quite windy, yet the small desert plants in the background don't move a bit.

It's all part of the agenda. I'm convince those that defend the war on ISIS are employees or are naive.

There is no ISIS. It is all a scam to push an agenda.

Period.

AAC

(post by xavi1000 removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join