It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS video appears to show beheading of US reporter Steven Sotloff

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation

originally posted by: xavi1000
It's time Obama to activate all drones , seals and all technology and destroy ISIS once for all and i dont care for collateral damage and civilians.

Did this really get this many stars?

God bless humanity.

Nobody that is worth anything is left alive there, ISIS either mass murdered them, their heads are on display in the city square or they fled long ago. This is about ISIS capitol city Raqqa.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
She-ite just got real. 11 airliners "missing" from Tripoli airport after takeover by Islamic extremists.

Missing Airliners

Doesn't say if it were ISIS (i.e. SISI), but if they have them....God help us.

I hope you guys are prepared.

And I have this vision of someone chopping off that dude's head (John?), who is beheading those in the videos, with one swoop.

Murder of these "people" is justified IMO. Kill all of them. Erase them from the Earth. Destroy their religion, destroy their history, their culture, their practices. Exile those who still believe to some God-forsaken place. Let them experience pain unfathomable for the atrocities they have committed. Let them repent and them fall on their own swords.
edit on 2-9-2014 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

There is also a thread on the topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SloAnPainful

Why THANK YOU kind sir!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I've seen it and it's just as fake as the other one. Yeah the guys probably are killed but they do appear to be green screened and that knife isn't going to do the job.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ezwip

Who cares...they are dead and so should all of these ragheads be.

In the words of the alien from "Independence Day," who was captured and held at Area 51, and when asked by Bill Pullman's character if there could be a peace between us said, "Peace......there can be no peace!"
edit on 2-9-2014 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Does it really matter if it was faked?

Still thats two dead Americans. So fake or not blood has still been spilled...

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This is getting interesting... Now it just seems like a plot from a movie or a computer game.

Is it a created beast that just got out of hand?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni

Seems like that could be a plausible situation doesn't it?

"Ooops our bad..."

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
NY Post - ISIS video appears to show beheading of US reporter Steven Sotloff

ISIS terrorists released a video on Tuesday that claims to show the beheading of American journalist Steven Sotloff.
The TIME reporter was abducted in Syria in August 2013, and was last seen on the video of James Wright Foley’s execution two weeks ago — with the terrorists threatening he will be next if President Obama doesn’t back off.

Just broke, not much more information yet.

EDIT:

From Business Insider:

In the video released Tuesday by ISIS — entitled "A Second Message to America — Sotloff appears dressed in an orange jumpsuit before he is executed by an ISIS member.

Also NBC News has an embedded tweet from SITE Intel Group stating that in the video, ISIS is now threatening to behead British prisoner David Cawthorne Haines next.

since when the presstitute media has become trustworthy alternative news agencies. Is there actual proof this guy was beheaded or should we just trust the puppet presstitute and puppet ISIS for their word??? This place is contaminated with propaganda disguising as alternative news.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SloAnPainful

Everything is manufactured nowadays. The question to as is who really pulls the puppet strings and for what purpose.

Me thinks total world domination, but that's too James Bond'ish. I think it comes down to power and greed. I guess when we are working just for some bread and water, we'll realize that all of this discussion with no action was all in vain.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I don't get the video, not the obvious "Why r ppl so mean" nonsense, the way it was done and WHY it was done like that.
I saw my first beheading in '03 with the Nick Berg vid, out of morbid curiosity. "this can't be real", and I was right, in a way, ppl don't die like that, when cut like that, and they certainly don't bleed like that. (As in hardly nothing)

(Sorry for the squeamish, I'm going somewhere with this)

A few months ago, there was a vid of a christian being beheaded in S. Africa. (Keep in mind I had the Berg video only as a reference) What I saw was a REAL beheading, in every way you can think of. It was sad.

Let's be clear, I'm not saying this is fake, BUT I don't understand the point of terrorists using "edits" for a beheading!

After the speeches, when hes on his knees, he's clearly dead before the "cutting" starts & then it fades to black with the results? (Again, just like Berg vid)

No fear in his eyes, call it quiet resignation if you wish, but it's just SO DAMN ODD.

So maybe these ppl that claim crisis actors & the like are a lil loopy, but honestly if I was a film major and saw this as a project for a grade, I would give it a C+ b/c it doesn't look believable considering the context in which it is supposed to represent.

Am I the only one that gets what I'm saying? Without all the bs ct stuff?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
To the family of this guy.

I am sorry you are going through this. I am sorry the potus is ball less and will not seek justice for your sons death

edit on 2-9-2014 by SkipperJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zedux

So you don't think they did it?
So ISIS isn't going around killing loads of people are they?
The Christians on the mountain? all a set up?.
I find this place sickening sometimes.
If you look you will find the video or photos I did and I will not tarnish the guys memory by even denying it even happened.
Pfft shame on many here.
You know many denied that the nazis gassed the jews also....
edit on 2-9-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SloAnPainful
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni

Seems like that could be a plausible situation doesn't it?

"Ooops our bad..."

-SAP-

Well.. yea, its becoming believable. Like I said... its getting interesting. I wonder if ISIS is becoming a real thing, wouldnt that be something.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SloAnPainful

Does it really matter if it was faked?

Still thats two dead Americans. So fake or not blood has still been spilled...

-SAP-

Don't get me wrong, but now you are being really patriotic

People get murdered in larger quantities every now and then elsewhere and you don't freak out.

I think Foley has been dead for over a year and I don't know about Steven, though I guess it's all made up and he's been dead for quite some time as well. So no need to be angry about this right now.

How strange and ironic would be the realization that 2 Americans might have died because TPTB in America wanted them to die...
But we are still only guessing. And the truth is nowhere to be found.

I am not saying that I am okay with what is happening, all I am saying is that it may be a plot, a masquearade, they want us to fall for.

Peace
edit on 2-9-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

Who cares...they are dead and so should all of these ragheads be.

In the words of the alien from "Independence Day," who was captured and held at Area 51, and when asked by Bill Pullman's character if there could be a peace between us said, "Peace......there can be no peace!"

Such an attitude, philosophy, belief, and comment makes you no better than the people you are talking about. Such rhetoric does no justice to any real and legitimate effort to combat the problem. Such ignorance does not help quelling attitudes, philosophises, beliefs, and comments that drive recruitment to extremist agendas. Such arrogance gives the perception that anything you say ought to be ignored on its face.

ISIS as its own organization, ISIS directed by intelligence agancies or TPTB/NWO/Illuminati (what have you)...you are doing nothing to get at the heart/root of the matter, rather, quelling the divide prior to the conquer.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: schadenfreude
After the speeches, when hes on his knees, he's clearly dead before the "cutting" starts & then it fades to black with the results? (Again, just like Berg vid)

If it's real or not, I can't say for sure. I don't usually watch beheading videos, so I don't have anything to compare this with. But I did see this one and I remember seeing one of his legs/knees going up as the guy started "cutting", almost as if his natural reaction to it was standing up to do something (well, I guess that'd be most people's natural reaction).

However, I'm not going to see it again to check, so I might be wrong.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I think the best way to deal with this whole thing is to, withdraw every single troop from the middle east, and close every embassy in every middle east country.

Any U.S. Citizens that travels to those countries will be doing it at their own risk.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

I wasn't aware that being "patriotic" about my fellow American's being killed by Muslim extremists was a bad thing...?

-SAP-

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join