It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SO Ive been away a while and returned today...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Take care. We will talk in the future.

You're interesting.

Take care.

edit on 2-9-2014 by minusinfinity because: I was generous.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: minusinfinity
Take care. We will talk in the future.

You're interesting.

Take care.

Im bat# crazy, but I have charisma and fabulous taste . Talk soon and you take care too.. never know where we may meet or what devilishly interesting things we may talk about!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
a reply to: Advantage

Advantage!! ((hugs)) to you first.

I'm so sorry you are going through this. It's a scary thing when you go to the hospital where they are suppose to take care of you and you become sick. I had surgery Friday, removed my gallbladder, and I wasn't nervous about the surgery but of getting sick from the hospital. I"m a germaphobe and get paranoid over those times of things because as you have just pointed out they can and do happen.

I wish you a speedy and safe recovery.

Aww hugs to you! Been a while! I have some recipes youll die for!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Oh do share those recipes!!

I joined an Artisan Bread group and Pastry group on FB and am in love with the recipes shared on there from all over the world! I was never into baking unless it was just bread but now i"m branching out!

I might start a pasta group on there because I can't find one. All I find are pastafarian groups and groups that say pasta but everything is in Spanish and nothing is about pasta. So I may just start my own for people to share their pasta recipes/

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I had surgery last summer. I wasn't afraid of the surgery itself, it was the fear of infection afterwards that had me nervous. well, actually, I was a little nervous about the anesthesia too. But anyways, luckily, I made it through with no problems.

Get well soon
edit on 2-9-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Welcome back. I've actually missed you around here.

I hope you get well soon. Death to germs !

PS.

I hope I've created enough spaces to avoid any comments...

Oh... I'vé read about the transfer of pooh, to get your lost and missing germs back. Is that what they do if you get probiotics ?

Sincerely.

Sint.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hospitals are filthier than landfills or sewers - they have sick people of all kinds, many with open wounds, draining wounds, and walking-in-the-door wounds, unknown diseases of all kinds, 'visitors' who should be banned because they're idiots that invariably have snotty nosed kids at home and don't know anything about infectious diseases or what granny is there for...(don't ask what I know about that!) and doctors, nurses and other staff who routinely may wash their hands between rooms if you're deemed worthy, but don't change their clothes unless you're lucky (heh) enough to be in isolation...

The other thing to notice during your stay at Hotel GermRidden is that you will never, Never, NEVER be given any food containing vitamin C in it. I guarantee this.

You need vitamin C to heal and fight off infections, and you burn a lot more C during infections than normally, so this is kinda a big deal. Instead they give you sugar; easy to eat and easy on the stomach ginger ale and sherbet and pudding and jello. Germs LOVE sugar!

Get yourself powdered vitamin C either from the health food store if you can get out or get someone to buy it for you, or from Amazon, next day delivery if possible. Put it in anything you drink that is water-based (it will curdle milk products); start with a few GRAMS a day (not a typo, that little spoon inside is a gram) and work up to more if you can. It turns water into something that tastes like lemonade and you can add some stevia to it if you want. No sugar!

Taken this way, sipped throughout the day, you'll avoid the big complaint some people have about C giving them 'intestinal discomfort', and it will be well absorbed. You want to flood your tissues with it. You can't heal without it, and it will knock down pretty much any infection within hours/days depending on how deep inside the tissues the little buggers are.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Welcome back sistah.

Take care of that knee! speedy recovery energy i will zap u with.

I have two bunged knees and a wonky hip.
At least we are getting old together.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join