It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusion..All who call on the name of Jesus will be saved.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rustami
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth. Revelation18

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. John1

For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.1Corinthians7

Oh, wow - really! That's so awesome.

How about using your own thoughts and words, instead of parroting those of cray old hebrews from a thousand or so years ago?

I guess you can't.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
'Saved' from what?

A99

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99
'Saved' from what?

A99

John 5 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

John 8 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Hebrews 9 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Rustami

Here we go again with this 'verily, verily' nonsense. Good grief.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

What's your problem?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Nice!
…a fine way for a loving father to act towards his progeny…

…major flaw…

A99a reply to: Rustami

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Trapeze

Lies and inaccuracies. What about you?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99
Nice!
…a fine way for a loving father to act towards his progeny…

…major flaw…

A99a reply to: Rustami

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. John3

Ephesians 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him

But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.Galatians4

for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth. Revelation18

Romans 6 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.

Revelation 21 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Here we go again with this 'verily, verily' nonsense. Good grief.

again

If you are looking for a Bible without any copyright restrictions at all, you do have several options. Some older Bible translations are in the public domain and may be freely reprinted, quoted, and copied without any restrictions at all; the King James Version is the most well-known of these.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Well, if you understand it so well just use your own words.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. John1

For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.1Corinthians7

Oh, wow - really! That's so awesome.

How about using your own thoughts and words, instead of parroting those of cray old hebrews from a thousand or so years ago?

I guess you can't.

Romans 1 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

1 Corinthians 10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer. Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

John 20 but these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

There you go, proving me right yet again.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Rustami, it's interesting that you accuse me of only searching scripture without following Jesus when you are only believing in an English translation of an ancient text. You are quoting bible verses sometimes without any original words of your own but you accuse me of reading scripture without knowing Jesus and that is ok. I don't need validation from others about my spirituality. God knows my heart and knows that I love different languages and was just trying to be helpful.

Call Jesus what you want, whatever makes you comfortable. Some just say Christ but God knows their heart and who they refer to.

Most importantly is following the teachings treating others as you would like to be treated. As Jesus said in Matthew why say lord lord but not follow my word/teachings.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This thread makes me sad. I feel almost sorry for OP. His/her whole life revolves about quotes from a book and the believe that Jesus visited him/her.
There is so much more living to do out there than just writing mindless translations from a book that was written so long ago, it has been surpassed by more modern findings a thousand times.

I worked with mentally ill people and met this guy who didn't just get visited by Jesus, he WAS Jesus [that was a week after he had been the King of Germany]. Nobody in the world could make him see sense, because that is what mental illness does, it makes things seem real. Those that embrace the idea that they may have a problem have a high chance of living a calmer life in some ways. Those that don't, will have to live with their delusions as real and suffer.

Throw in religion and boy oh boy...

I am in no way saying that OP has a mental illness but getting checked out by a doctor couldn't do any harm. I myself suffer from anxiety and have been through phases where irrational thought seemed very reasonable at times. I am however on medication and fortunately I am not religious or I would have tons more worry.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

a reply to: Akragon

what happened to "we're all one.."? just not Paul and Christians?

Isaiah 66 Hear the word of the Lord, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the Lord be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.

Matthew 24 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

1 Peter 4 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

John 8 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Joel 2 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered

1 Corinthians 1 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

You do realise posting a line of your own thoughts, and then 12 lines of cherry picked scripture does absolutely nothing... and means even less then nothing...

Especially when you're not even using verses that back your statements?

sigh....

Some of you Christians just blow my mind
edit on 14-9-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

That would be the same message.

What's your problem, dude?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Mods, are you blind?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trapeze

That would be the same message.

What's your problem, dude?

I already answered that question - I have a problem with other people's lies and inaccuracies.

ATS moderators aren't blind, but apparently you are.

I call on my mother if I need to be saved and so far that's working a whole lot better than if I call on Jesus.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Good luck with that bro.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trapeze

Good luck with that bro.

Thanks! It's always nice to see people who behave like hell's damned souls turn around and become nice. Good work!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join