It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusion..All who call on the name of Jesus will be saved.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rustami
a reply to: boymonkey74

just called her out on mutliple lies, what else?

No this is exactly what you posted

let me quote

You just lied , accused and assumed. What or who are you attempting to convince of what again?

sorry but you didn't call anyone out but simply accused a poster of lying.

Hence why bonemonkey asked "where did she lie?"

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Just relaying a message, giving my testimony, pasting some scriptures and you and many others saying things I never said -you know lieing? false accusations? ..Jesus said that, apostles said that..and I'm the one who failed english class since near kindergarten??

1 Corinthians 6 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Rustami

Again where has she lied?.
You said it now back it up.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: danielsil18

Shocking!

they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind." Mark3

And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest Acts9

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

you and many others saying things I never said -you know lieing? false accusations?

Did you, or did you not, say this?

I'm talking about The Lord Jesus Himself in reality who is immortal and rules in eternity. All who deny Him are condemned already see John3

You clearly stated that those who don't believe in Jesus will go to Hell.
(Have you changed your mind on that?)

My response was ... you will be very surprised at who your neighbor is in heaven so do not judge their souls.

How exactly are my words a lie?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
Waaaaait wait wait wait a minute. You have been personally visited by Jesus Christ?

You beat me to it!

Well then OP, give the Man a high five for me!

*rolls eyes*

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Not here to give simple english lessons and really wonder even if I did take the time to show them, if really could be acknowledged as such..much like the truth I know now and it's reception ya know?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This is just another thread with veiled threats to those who choose to use their own mind.
You can sure bet this thread was made to make the OP feel superior to us who have an open mind.
No wonder the brand of religion the OP is touting is dying off.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You know anyone us can read the bible when we choose,

You don't need to quote the whole thing in your thread.

Could you also explain what the context is when you quote some verses like this one you posted to me

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son

Did you post this because you seem to think I am an or the antichrist, denying the father and son?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

If you understand english then post where Flyers has lied.
You said it now back it up ffs.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

John 6 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

John3 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

John5 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.
There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.

Matthew 12 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
edit on 2-9-2014 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Not here to give simple english lessons

Well since you said you said you have failed in English class since kindergarten I will take your word for it and be happy you are not.

But you could try explaining some things you post, what your interpretation is of the passages you post and why you post them.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

edit on 2-9-2014 by boymonkey74 because: Can't be arsed with this BS thread.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

1 - Circular logic. Doesn't work. You can't quote scripture to prove scripture. It's no different than the Muslims quoting the Qu'ran to prove the Qu'ran.

2 - Again .. where exactly did I lie?

You said that only those who believe in Jesus go to Heaven.
I said that we can't judge souls and we'll all be surprised at who is there.
You said that you had a direct communication from God.
I said that I have had them as well. You aren't special. You aren't the only one.

So where exactly is the lie?

And don't go posting a bunch of scripture quotes. Those say nothing.
Point out exactly where the lie I said is.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I can play the bible versing game too.

15"Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16"You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they?…

We all know the Devil spoke to you in disguise of Jesus. But we are smarter than that and know that Achilles will sort this out in the apocalypse.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hey OP, I think you forgot this one:

Romans 2:1
"You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things."

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

ok..Jesus Himself (remember invisible immortal eternal -1Timothy1, Acts9, etc.) spoke to me audibly in reality with a real man's voice before ever reading or believing anything God Jesus or otherwise...the scriptures agree verbatim even down to the spelling of the pronunciation,, should I believe He was sent only to save my life? That you know something greater?

Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts4

edit on 2-9-2014 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

discerning and by what power is crucial

1 Corinthians 12 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: parad0x122

"do"

Hebrews 4 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils.And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end. No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house. Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.Mark3

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join