It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusion..All who call on the name of Jesus will be saved.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Ok, but let me repeat that if we had to tell what is told in the bible, the message would be just the same.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Trapeze

I know, but at least it would be your own thoughts and far easier for non-christians to understand. Simply posting bible verse isn't explaining why it's being posted and how it affects people in your opinion.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I don't understand.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I'm not sure I can be clearer, but I'll give it a go.

Posting only bible quotes is pointless without an explanation why it's relevant to the poster and to the reader.

The message would be easier to understand and far easier to relate to.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

You're probably right about certain quotes, but I believe it is not pointless all the time.

Do we agree?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
Rustami, it's interesting that you accuse me of only searching scripture without following Jesus when you are only believing in an English translation of an ancient text.
when? what? where and how? again the Ancient of Days, eternal, immortal etc. SAID the thing I believe and just so happens to match verbatim

Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure Isaiah46

for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you. Acts13

You are quoting bible verses sometimes without any original words of your own but you accuse me of reading scripture without knowing Jesus and that is ok.
again what when where and how? accusation on accusation? So what if I do~ most times there is no other way to get across the most accurate point they are saying and as effeciently and if you have'nt figured it out yet I don't like writing nor do it well and to simply say the same thing in so many other words would still equal the same point. ex. FF accused me of condemning because I relayed the same message written of John3, for a greater understanding the reader is encouraged to study further the matter at hand themselves plus I have a day job so to speak and don't have time to write or should I say rewrite the same point in so many of my personally typed words to every poster with an attitude, accusation, lie, misinformation, snide remark or otherwise

Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. Romans14

I don't need validation from others about my spirituality. God knows my heart and knows that I love different languages and was just trying to be helpful.
I don't deny that and I as well but your tone or attitude towards me and attempt to teach me something not in agreement with the Truth is problematic

Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.Romans3

Isaiah 62 And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name.

And in his name shall the Gentiles trust. Matthew12

Call Jesus what you want, whatever makes you comfortable. Some just say Christ but God knows their heart and who they refer to. Most importantly is following the teachings treating others as you would like to be treated. As Jesus said in Matthew why say lord lord but not follow my word/teachings.
Has little to do with making me comfortable even if it does but again it is the truth and sure your aware that love rejoices in the truth of which Jesus is absolute. Like your attempted teaching of saying Jesus is not His name and means nothing?

Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world: 4 but when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 5 to redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.Galatians4

The God of the whole earth shall he be called. Isaiah54

does this poster agree with yours?

Yes, YHWH exists and YHWH did create everything! These are facts. The Bible is YHWH telling us what is going to happen to our generation! This was not applicable to any other generation that has existed before us, which is why the Bible has never been properly understood, up until now!

No, Jesus did not live, and is not a supernatural deity. These last two claims are made by [church] men, and are false.

Testable evidence? I can only 'see' these things because of the Holy Spirit of God - and now I have to attempt to give you that same 'vision'. I doubt that I can - but you've stung me into trying.

Consider all of these posts here... they are all about whether or not, Jesus is God. This is the visible and pivotal proof /evidence of the Antichrist.

Satan's whole game is to be worshipped as though he were God, and since he can't do it directly, he is doing it vicariously, and he is also mimicking God while he's at it. Thus his son is Judas Iscariot, the man of sin / son of perdition, 'resurrected' as Jesus.

God allows this because it suits His own purposes - which is to have His 'wheat crop threshed' in the Tribulation. This will be done by Christians [Jesus followers] hating and killing God's people, the Israelites, who follow Yeshua - for refusing to 'bend knee and worship' their god 'Jesus'. We will all see this in our lifetime - and this ultimately will be my proof!

The difference between the two 'sons' is that Yeshua is 'kosher Jewish' High Priest / Lamb / Son of God, leading his followers in worship of YHWH on the Sabbath and at other Biblical festivals, while Jesus is Christian deity, God the Son, second person of the Trinity, worshipped at Easter and Xmas.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And he said unto them, How say they that Christ is David's son?And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,Till I make thine enemies thy footstool.David therefore calleth him Lord, how is he then his son? Luke20

Then the high priest said to him, “I demand in the name of the living God—tell us if you are the Messiah, the Son of God.”Jesus replied, “You have said it. And in the future you will see the Son of Man seated in the place of power at God’s right hand and coming on the clouds of heaven.”Then the high priest tore his clothing to show his horror and said, “Blasphemy! Mark14NLT

And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold Daniel2

Daniel 7 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

his body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.10

Revelation 4 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
edit on 14-9-2014 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trapeze

You're probably right about certain quotes, but I believe it is not pointless all the time.

Do we agree?

I guess we agree, in that if only bible quotes are posted that it will only be relevant to a specific, target audience and not everyone. As much as I can't stand the religious sometimes, I do like to know their rationale, so hope to see it and not just their blind quotes.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Scripture is offensive to disbelievers. Nothing we can do about that.

This still is the religion, faith and theology part of ATS.
edit on 15-9-2014 by Trapeze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Rustami

As an emissary to the Source, the prime reason for a reset character, is to steer the mission statement back on track - notwithstanding the almightiness of a plan concocted by an Almighty. This little patch of created solid slime we choose to incarnate into is overseen by an upper management, the likes of which, cannot be conceived of…it is natural for the natives of the cargo-cult Terra to attribute finite qualities, human qualities to the game-master…problem is…the game has no end (that we can understand)…and the game-master is more than thrice-removed from the game…like little bots we are crashing into walls, finding cliffs and slipping into unfamiliar territory - some are using text to explain their pain…

Textual quotes reversing upon themselves to validate what we believe, is a psychological game we play with ourselves, at the behest of ultimate freedom of choice given…there is no timeframe, which is why armageddon cults will, and have, predicted that the time is nigh 'forever'…depends what time you're taking about…The concept of being 'saved' (let alone by the agent of nomenclature) is an absurd notion, that continues to appear like a rock in a fish bowl…it might in some other context appear logical - a circular logic…but we don't exist in a closed system…our little spit-rock is only one of many - parameters for experience cannot be limited by birth, death, oxygen or attachment…so…'saved' is a moot expression that begs more questions from fish in a fish bowl…
Are we to save ourselves from ourselves?…seems a tad sado-masochistic (as if we had designed the game)…
Are we to save ourselves from a predicament we were thrust into through the agency of an original 'sin' which no-one has the kohunas to own up to?…and where are they? I'd like to have a few words with them…

Regurgitating text is far from clever…it indicates you have nothing to say…begging the question, why are you here?

A99

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

No, stupid is offensive to smart people. There is something you can do about that, but refuse to.

I don't give a rat poo what part of ATS this is - it's still ATS and you are believing in the biggest conspiracy of all time and I'm calling you on it.

I have tried to even be nice and you can't even tell, so to hell with it and to hell with you - that seems to be where you want to go, anyway.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

As I told you in the other thread, please allow me to ignore any senseless claims you make and let us move on as brothers.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Can we, though? I mean we say that and the next thing one of us is back at it and I just think holy hell, nothing is going to change.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Yes, this is the theology section therefore we discuss God but scripture was written by men and words on paper were not written by God himself, that would be book-Worship.

Seek first The Spirit of God
And God is Love

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Written by men by spirit.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

So basically you cant explain what you are saying is what you are saying.

Not offensive but has no relevance unless you place some on it, show how the scripture you post explains anything you say or simply don't quote scripture and use your words and understanding which I suspect you have none like a majority of those quoting scripture, clueless to the overall message and guidelines it gives.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Can't understand scripture. Lol!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Can't understand scripture. Lol!

Its not funny, Or are you a joker here to play games like many before you?

You can ask for help many will offer if you ask.

Or do you and you can explain your posts filled with scripture?

Will you explain in future or will we simply be reading select quotes in all your threads and posts on ATS?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This poster hasn't made a thread since 2011 and then within the last 15 days. he makes two of them in the religious section. I'll wager if we can find out who just got banned, we will be able to tell who this is. Def someone with multiple accounts.

edit on 16-9-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver
wrong (well except for the account I had before this one), ha, goodness, think I've heard it all now
but just for grins even if your accusation was valid
what difference would it make?

I have to post a thread regularly for?
edit on 16-9-2014 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Rustami

wrong (well except for the account I had before this one), ha, goodness, think I've heard it all now
but just for grins even if your accusation was valid
what difference would it make?

Whats wrong is your interpretation of posts, or it might be mine.

But I will say its yours as I am an egotistical maniac.

I replied to Trapeze who said, before they were banned, that they have been here multiple times and been banned multiple times.

Then Woodcarver who you replied to (thinking they were accusing you of something) replied to me and what they posted sounded like they were talking about the poster, Trapeze who I initially replied too, not you.

Or did you mess up and you and Trapeze are the same person posting through different accounts?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join