It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusion..All who call on the name of Jesus will be saved.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It's a no brainer to me as one who has been personally visited by the raised Lord Jesus Himself but what's not commonly thought of is how He destroys all PTB in high places and their groupies in this relation.

Romans 10 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Hebrews7 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death:But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Philippians2

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Waaaaait wait wait wait a minute. You have been personally visited by Jesus Christ?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rustami

A question was Ghandi saved?
All this preaching puts people off.
Worry about your own soul and not others eh?....maybe your whole club is wrong and you lot are going to hell while the Hindus are the right ones?.
You are being played by religion and the men who created it are laughing all the way to the bank.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

He seems to have overlooked the ghastly bankers and corrupt politicians this time round don't you think?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Its any which-way up the mountain - bye the way hows your cat? Clarissa says hello

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Jakes in a mood I had to fight a live mouse in the house because of him...

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

what's not commonly thought of is how He destroys all PTB in high places and their groupies in this relation.

All?

so every person in a high position of power is evil and will be destroyed by the Christ that visited you?

If so you are being deceived either by your own thoughts or delusions or you are being visited by a deception trying to manipulate you.

So are they all going to be destroyed by your visitor and what does it mean to be "destroyed"?

Is he going to kill with the sword he brings, will you be holding that sword?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Si, just as it is written

1 Timothy 1 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
All this gets fulfilled, of course, at the final judgement, when Christ returns, as in Matthew ch24 and Revelation chs. 19-20. That's what you're talking about, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I'm not talking about any man made religion, I'm talking about The Lord Jesus Himself in reality who is immortal and rules in eternity. All who deny Him are condemned already see John3

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
You are being played by religion and the men who created it are laughing all the way to the bank.

Incorrect.

God is NOT the author of Religion.

You've obviously confused Religion with God.

They are opposites.

In fact, God HATES Religion.

All religion does is drive people AWAY from God which is exactly what it was designed to do.

So whose the one being played again?

"God's not in religion, God's in relationship..." ~ Robert Vitality

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Next time The Lord Jesus himself visits you let him know that there are starving kids and babies in Africa that need help. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

A question was Ghandi saved?
All this preaching puts people off.
Worry about your own soul and not others eh?....maybe your whole club is wrong and you lot are going to hell while the Hindus are the right ones?.

Yes I believe Ghandi was saved.
The name give to Jesus is CHRIST.
CHRIST is the Holy Spirit

Ghandi, believed in the Light within, the Holy Spirit.

Acording to Jesus he is the light. Light was the first name given to Christ in Genesis. Ghandi was saved by that light.

His life and his words are a testimony that enlightenment can be found in the Hindu texts.
edit on 2-9-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

All man made.
The decision that he was the son of god was man made.
The Bible is man made just as every other religious text.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Nope

2 Corinthians 5 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I should reply but I just can't stop laughing........

Edit.

A god?

A god who allows this nonsensense?
edit on 2-9-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: Rustami
All who deny Him are condemned already see John3

When we die and see 'the other side', we will be surprised at who 'makes it' and who doesn't. Every last one of us will be surprised. The Abrahamic books ... Torah, Bible, Qu'ran ... were written by fallible humans. They have errors. No circular logic of ... the bible is right because the bible says so, or the qu'ran is right because the qu'ran says so ... fixes those errors.

Be prepared for a surprise upon death. Your neighbors in heaven may be people that you look down upon as 'lost' here on Earth. (Then you'll have some embarrassing apologizing to do!) Let GOD judge souls. It's not our job to judge.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

no I'm talking about a real audible man's voice in reality that said "I am Jesus" just like the spelling sounds

And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth Revelation19

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Matthew28

when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power 1Corinthian15

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Oh you've been and know better eh?

Proverbs 30 Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

John 3 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

I'm not talking about a bible that spoke to me but Jesus Himself..just so happens the new testament agrees verbatim to what He said -"I am Jesus, I died for your sins, believe in Me and you will never perish"..hence the conclusion

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

no I'm talking about a real audible man's voice in reality that said "I am Jesus" just like the spelling sounds

Schizophrenia (/ˌskɪtsɵˈfrɛniə/ or /ˌskɪtsɵˈfriːniə/) is a mental disorder often characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to recognize what is real. Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, auditory hallucinations (hearing voices)

edit on 2-9-2014 by danielsil18 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join