It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

airline pilot spots triangular shaped object

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
This is a TYPICAL triangle sighting.

Notice how the image does in fact NOT SHOW A 'CRAFT', but as is the case with many other triangle sightings merely three lights. The assumption that it's an actual object between the lights, although *reasonable* of course, still only is an ASSUMPTION.

Most of the time, people really don't see any shape, let alone a craft...they see three lights and the rest, I hate to say it, is speculation. It's not that I am doubting this pilot's sighting, it's more that I want to point out a typical problem with UFO sightings in general.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

originally posted by: o0subzer0o
i dont know if anyone mentioned this but could it be a TR-3B?
I took this pic from google (i dont know if the photo is real or not)
Picture

TR3B:

Has never existed. It is only a myth that is used as a sort of "cover" for something else. Perhaps one of these:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that you didn't read ANY of this thread before posting...

As for the OP, until the "witness" is proved to not be a pilot, I will go along with NUFORC's and the OP's opinion and say he is. With that said, if he is a pilot, he should be able to distinguish lanterns from a triangle shaped craft, no?

Looks like lanterns to me as well. Heck, maybe they are his lanterns and he made the post to NUFORC for fun? Who knows these days.With all the fake photoshopped photos and vids, disinformation, and other crap out there it is hard to be excited about any of this stuff anymore.

edit on 5-9-2014 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheThracian
Glad I'm not the only one I couldn't see it either, just the 3 lights.

I dug into the image with some Photoshop, and there isn't even a hint of a variation in the background.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

As for the OP, until the "witness" is proved to not be a pilot, I will go along with NUFORC's and the OP's opinion and say he is. With that said, if he is a pilot, he should be able to distinguish lanterns from a triangle shaped craft, no?

I think the objective way to look at this is to say what it actually is. In this case, an anonymous person called to report a UFO and said he was a pilot. To back up his claim he has an ambiguous photo of three points of light.

But really what we have is an unverified report of an unverified report made by an unverified pilot. So not only do we not know if this person is a pilot, we don't really know if this person actually exists. We have a photo and a story which is of no value whatsoever.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join