It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

judicial physical abuse inside court rooms?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
came across this and i would wish to say that i am surprised, but i can't. because the capacity for humans to to abuse people and power never ceases to surprise me. yet, still, i am surprised that i did not hear of this before. as one commenter on this article on the page noted, if a judge were to order a bailiff to slap a defendant until he complies, people would be screaming for the judge to be removed. yet it is a taser, so it's okay then.

www.salon.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I have to say this is sickening.

The judge should have exercised his power to hold the person in contempt.

I am usually on the side of the law. But this is unlawful, plain awful, and unjust. I hope there is a lawsuit pressed.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MentorsRiddle

would be nice. but unfortunately, a judge has almost dictator power inside the courtroom.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: blackthorne

Not a suprise look how some of these tv judges act. They make a mockery of the judicial system and that includes that wretch judge judy. What a disgrace..

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

I hate "Judge" Judy. I call her Judge _itchy. If real Judges acted like her or this judge in the article, I don't want to go before any of them, not as a defendant, plaintiff, witness or juror.

top topics

join