It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever have a day when..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
When you are like "oh hell yeah" and it's the begining of something wonderful and great and you can't wait to get started. It's like for a long time you felt you were in the dark and every day was a monday massacre, and then all of the sudden a day like this appears and you can't help but smile from ear to ear and be hyped?

Heh, I am so hyped but it's a secret.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Yeah I've had days like that..... but they don't happen too often.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Havent had a day like that is a while... send one over my way would you?

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The karma wheel turns slowly my friends.

I am sure you will have one soon if you are due for one

atleast I'd like to think that anyways.

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I havent had a day like that in about two years now. I have just I guess excepted the fact that my life sucks. nothing really stands out in life any more. its depresing and stressful. If you only knew what I go through every single day.

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Yeah man, Ive had days just like that. Except right around noon, my bubble bursts and my outlook seems to sink back to its usual level. I dont even trust happiness nowadays.

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   
What was the secret that made you so hyped?

I usally am always happy, even if my day is not good. I do not see how being unhappy or sad is going to help any thing, but i can see how being happy helps things. Depression can be caused from chemical inbalence in your body so i can understand why those people are depressed, but I do not understand why other people get depressed. I do have feelings, but I only let my self feel the good ones not the bad ones. I know it is a hard thing to do for some people but for me it just comes natural.

top topics

join