It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Esoteric Meaning in Songs - Who's Kilroy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
My previous threads have laid the foundation for understanding the nature of our reality as a Hologram (digital image) revealed by light. Another theme of my threads has been the dweller on the threshold, where we are an Angel above the image and a child below. While below, we are learning lessons, free from the duplicity that would be caused by knowing our other identity above. While we are baptized in the waters below, we are in a state of Amnesia. Our former estate is locked from our consciousness, thus the idea of the dweller on the threshold. See my past threads for this narrative explained.

In the coming threads, I will show this story as outlined in popular music. The first song is Mr. Roboto. The question to answer is, "Who is Kilroy?" Use of these lyrics falls under fair use for commentary.

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto,
Mata ah-oo hima de
Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto,
Himitsu wo shiri tai

---Translation: Thank You Mr. Roboto, Later (during) your spare time, Thank You Mr. Roboto, (your) secret (I) want to know.

You're wondering who I am-machine or mannequin
With parts made in Japan, I am the modren man

---Modren man is a created body holding consciousness. Notice the misspelling of Modern. Modren is slang for postmodern, or the translation from Japanese to English. The cover of the album has the R backwards. Parts made in the East, while we live in the West. East is concrete (real), while west is abstract (image).

I've got a secret I've been hiding under my skin
My heart is human, my blood is boiling, my brain I.B.M.
So if you see me acting strangely, don't be surprised
I'm just a man who needed someone, and somewhere to hide
To keep me alive-just keep me alive
Somewhere to hide to keep me alive

---Baptism keeps the consciousness alive. Entropy decays the body. Eventually, the body needs to be reborn (baptized again) in order to stay alive. This cycle of birth and death keeps us eternally living. What is hiding here within our bodies? That's the question of the ages. What is Spirit and why is it fallen? Why is it hiding on a planet in a galaxy? What from?

I'm not a robot without emotions-I'm not what you see
I've come to help you with your problems, so we can be free
I'm not a hero, I'm not a saviour, forget what you know
I'm just a man whose circumstances went beyond his control
Beyond my control-we all need control
I need control-we all need control

---He states that what you see is not what you are. This is the quality of an image. Look in the mirror and you see your image, but the image is not you. On Earth, you see from your image, but the consciousness inside is something different. The Lord is called the Lord of Hosts, or the one that directs the Angels in their host body. Who is the one that hides with us here and is out of control? Who did he follow here?

I am the modren man, who hides behind a mask
So no one else can see my true identity

---What is the true identity of the one inside us?

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, domo...domo
Thank you very much, Mr. Roboto
For doing the jobs that nobody wants to
And thank you very much, Mr. Roboto
For helping me escape just when I needed to
Thank you-thank you, thank you
I want to thank you, please, thank you

---Compare this to the Son of God coming as savior of mankind. He did a job that require him to say, "Here I am Lord, send me." He was the only volunteer. What is he saving us for and why did no other being make the sacrifice? Review the story of Lucifer and the fall of the Angels from Heaven. Relate this to the book of Enoch. Relate this to Genesis 2, where the Lord creates the Garden for man, the splits him into male and female, then restricts the fruit of knowledge. Genesis 1 is the creation of mankind by Elohim (not Lord) as BOTH male and female with no restrictions to the fruit. Who is the Lord (Son of God) and why the second creation with restrictions?

The problem's plain to see: too much technology
Machines to save our lives. Machines dehumanize.

---The fruit of knowledge is what comes from the knowledge. Technology is the result of knowledge. Compare this to the story of Genesis 3, where mankind takes knowledge as a path of toil. In the end, the fruit of knowledge (technology) kills us.

The time has come at last
To throw away this mask
So everyone can see
My true identity...
I'm Kilroy! Kilroy! Kilroy! Kilroy!

Who is Kilroy? If you think this song is unrelated to the story of the Bible, you would be wrong. Most music with this theme is retelling a story hidden from mankind. Musical artists are merely the new Shamans of our age, whether they know it or not.

Compare this song to the Stones version of, "Can you guess my name." Lucifer was the answer, but the Stones song goes on to show that humans are the ones behind the actions (mask of the person). Interesting.

edit on 2-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

I think like music, movies also revolve around some religious stories or idealogy but not by intent. Some songs and music just happen to share similiarities because that particulat formula works. Good vs. Evil, etc..

By the way, it was a great song

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
As a huge lifetime Styx fan, I believe I can shed some light on this one.
The entire album was a concept album, with a movie named "Caught In The Act". Do yourself a favor and watch the movie. It's quite good. In it you will see a repeat of the classic "1984" saga, with music being the huge thing being censored.

Enjoy!
SK

edit on 9/2/2014 by SweetKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Kilroy was originally an obscure comic character that popped up during the WW 2. Is Google broken or something?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

I think like music, movies also revolve around some religious stories or idealogy but not by intent. Some songs and music just happen to share similiarities because that particulat formula works. Good vs. Evil, etc..

By the way, it was a great song

If you study the dweller on the threshold idea, some residual memories are still present from past lives. For the song writer of movie producer, it is understandable that the archetypes of our existence come through all outlets. Just look at movies depicting some sort of sky god coming to destroy mankind. Over and over again. There is more to this than we can imagine. Heaven and Earth influence each other.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SweetKarma
As a huge lifetime Styx fan, I believe I can shed some light on this one.
The entire album was a concept album, with a movie named "Caught In The Act". Do yourself a favor and watch the movie. It's quite good. In it you will see a repeat of the classic "1984" saga, with music being the huge thing being censored.

Enjoy!
SK

Thank you for that. Here is the movie clip. There is also a part 2 to this.

I think it's worth mentioning that Lucifer was rebelling against an authoritarian ruler. God is invariant and never changing. From the Islamic perspective, all the angels were told to bow to Adam after creation. I believe that this bowing was knowledge that Angels would be required to involve themselves into a human body. Satan refused. I believe that this is what the story here is all about. It shows up in nearly all media and creative works throughout history. It repeats itself over and over again. Listen to any metal music. The theme is rebellion against God and bowing to the other master. When Satan confused his seed with Eve, he did not trick God. He was tricked by God possibly. His seed is here today.

Read this: Eyes Wide Open - Document Belonging to the Instructor It's an explanation of the Sons of Light and the Sons of Darkness. This experience of Angel involution is the purpose God intended for mankind and Earth. He is bringing to the two sides of creation together. We are here experiencing what Enoch outlined here:

Enoch One

1.1 These are the words of the blessing of Enoch; according to which he blessed the chosen and righteous who must be present on the day of distress, which is appointed, for the removal of all the wicked and impious. 1.2 And Enoch began his story and said: -There was a righteous man whose eyes were opened by the Lord, and he saw a Holy vision in the Heavens, which the Angels showed to me. And I heard everything from them, and I understood what I saw: but not for this generation, but for a distant generation that will come.

At the end of the day, the Lucifer / God story and creation is a matter of speculation. We have never been told the back story to form our presuppositions. Threads like this can only be speculation at best. Until someone who knows the story comes forward to inform mankind, we are trapped in ignorance. By default, those who keep the secret make themselves ignorant as well. At some point, no one will remember the actual story. This is the purpose I suppose. If you are born again enough times, the only order is forgotten.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Kilroy was originally an obscure comic character that popped up during the WW 2. Is Google broken or something?

LOL, finally something we can agree on.

Kilroy was here....

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Notice the video at 4:40. This is when his true identity comes out. The theater that Kilroy goes back to is the "Paradise" theater. He is then met by one of his followers he meets for the first time. They kill the robot body (symbolism for the human form we occupy). He has been locked up (story of Jonah and the story to save us from Earth). The evil dictator is named "Righteous." Anyone that would deny this is related to the biblical story would be wrong. It's all about rebellion against authority, a self-righteous dictator, the savior being the cause of the problem himself. All of this has elements from the shadow we see in the Bible.

After meeting, he says, "I see you got my message about the Paradise theater," which is the place they meet after Kilroy identifies his true self under the mask. He says, "It was because of you (faithful follower) that I broke out of there." He states that he was framed by "Righteous" and that the dictator sacrificed one of his own men to define a stamp of evil on me and all of rock n roll.

There are two sides to every story.

PART II

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
Notice the video at 4:40. This is when his true identity comes out. The theater that Kilroy goes back to is the "Paradise" theater. He is then met by one of his followers he meets for the first time. They kill the robot body (symbolism for the human form we occupy). He has been locked up (story of Jonah and the story to save us from Earth). The evil dictator is named "Righteous." Anyone that would deny this is related to the biblical story would be wrong. It's all about rebellion against authority, a self-righteous dictator, the savior being the cause of the problem himself. All of this has elements from the shadow we see in the Bible.

After meeting, he says, "I see you got my message about the Paradise theater," which is the place they meet after Kilroy identifies his true self under the mask. He says, "It was because of you (faithful follower) that I broke out of there." He states that he was framed by "Righteous" and that the dictator sacrificed one of his own men to define a stamp of evil on me and all of rock n roll.

There are two sides to every story.

PART II

Um, the video was directed by a director who had a vision of how he wanted to present the song. Does that mean the director had esoteric knowledge? No, it means the director inserted the things he felt was important. That's called iconography. It means something only to the director's worldview.

Am I the only filmmaker and writer that comes to ATS when on downtime?

Music videos are short films. There were storyboards, short scripts, lighting designs, grips, some guy to hold the boom mic, wardrobe, set designers, electricians, an assistant director, producers, assistant producers, and someone who brought some food.

This was from the director's imagination. Whatever iconography you see is what he chose, nothing more than that. There is no Illuminati agenda that creates special videos that expose the Illuminati. What happened here is that the director did his job, because you believe it. They suspended your disbelief.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

originally posted by: TzarChasm

LOL, finally something we can agree on.

Kilroy was here....

Kilroy is also a boot virus called Kilroy.Lucifer.

LINK

The Answer to the thread is Lucifer. Kilroy is likely a personification of Lucifer here from the story presented in the movie, "caught in the act." The story is of rebellion against a dictator named righteous. He becomes a savior leading his followers to paradise. In the Bible, Paradise is also Sheol or hell. The Garden of the Lord from Genesis 2 is here on Earth, but the true creation of Genesis 1 is from Elohim. We later find that the Lord of Genesis 2 is the Son of God creating Adam in the genealogy of Luke 3.

Job 19 then gives it away. The Redeemer (Jesus) is the root of the trouble (First Adam). He is said to be the last Adam, or the bringer of the new mankind. In other words, the new body from the blood.

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer[c] lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.[d]
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,[g]’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.

This is the secret of the Freemasons. The very reason we must be baptized. They know who Lucifer is. Be sure, there is a higher nature to Lucifer. As man has an Angel in Heaven (Jesus / Head of Church), man also has a child of God below. Just as Jesus is the Son of God below, he has a higher nature above with God. Jesus is Adam, or the one that fell to Earth (Ezekiel 28 for the fallen guardian cherub). God is raising his Son. As Jesus is the first and last Adam, so mankind will follow that path back to God. Not until we learn the lessons of tyranny and the need for authority.

Rock is the rebellion against authority and the story behind this rebellion. Most music tells this story from either the perspective of the one fallen or the one rising back. Involution and evolution of the Angel.

Here's another example: Black Veil Brides - We are the fallen...

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Um, the video was directed by a director who had a vision of how he wanted to present the song. Does that mean the director had esoteric knowledge? No, it means the director inserted the things he felt was important. That's called iconography. It means something only to the director's worldview.

Am I the only filmmaker and writer that comes to ATS when on downtime?

Music videos are short films. There were storyboards, short scripts, lighting designs, grips, some guy to hold the boom mic, wardrobe, set designers, electricians, an assistant director, producers, assistant producers, and someone who brought some food.

This was from the director's imagination. Whatever iconography you see is what he chose, nothing more than that. There is no Illuminati agenda that creates special videos that expose the Illuminati. What happened here is that the director did his job, because you believe it. They suspended your disbelief.

I'm sure people will believe you. Just a storyboard with no meaning. No Masonic symbolism in Hollywood, the music industry or video games at all people. Move on. Nothing to see here. Do you know where you are? What forum this is?

I say, "Deny Ignorance." The Masons know. They can deny ignorance if they choose and clue us all in. It's a choice.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Are you Jordan Maxwell?

So what if some hacker named a virus that, he did that as a joke. Kilroy was a graffiti cartoon character during WWII. That means someone thought it would be a neat idea to draw a cartoon character that all you can see is his fingers and his nose while peering over a fence.

These are things made up by people. Some soldier probably got tired of fighting and to express some emotion or wanted to have fun, drew the cartoon.

The history of Kilroy...it was around since WWI. In England he is called Chad and in Australia he is called Foo. It was just some guy having fun.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

The history of Kilroy...it was around since WWI. In England he is called Chad and in Australia he is called Foo. It was just some guy having fun.

Watch the Styx movie. He leaves his sign all over the place to let people know that Kilroy was there (yes, just like WWII). He then reveals his secret identity in the Paradise theater while fighting against the dictator named Righteous. His followers call him a savior, but he denies it in the song lyrics. He wants to set men free from the tyranny of righteous.

Keep watching my threads. I have many more videos outlining the same story. Just as man has a higher and lower nature, so the Son of God has the same. Above, he is the Son of God. Below, he is the Son of man. Was Lucifer trapped in the Garden as a snake? Did he mix seed with mankind? Did the Angels of Sumeria leave their mark on that culture? Is the Earth littered with pyramids? Were there advanced entities ruling mankind from these structures at one time? Are the all over the globe? Does every culture have a story to tell about rulers form heaven? YES! Do the Freemasons mark, "Kilroy was Here," all over their buildings? Yes. Their symbolism points to Lucifer, just like the Kilroy logo.

Here is the best evidence of all. What is the Kilroy logo? A man looking over a wall (Veil). Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. He had a great fall. Humpty was an egg that was filled with DNA. He looked over the wall (veil) and had a great fall (Adam). All the king's horses (tools) and all the king's men (scientists, mathematicians and so on) could not put man back to his place of glory again. The egg is cracked. Even nursery rhymes carry the same message as Kilroy looking over the wall. He was there in the war. Why? Freemasons finance both sides of war. All wars are financed by the moneychangers. It's all connected back to the same story of the fall of man and the entity that caused the fall.

It just so happens this same story that came from the shamans of old is still being told by the shamans of the new age. Music is the new scripture reference. The same story is in the words, letters and now notes. Language is the tree of knowledge. The fruit of knowledge is technology. Follow the fruit back to its source.

Do the members of Styx know what influences their lyrics? Possibly. I think we are all influenced. It's a grand illusion.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Are you Jordan Maxwell?

So what if some hacker named a virus that, he did that as a joke. Kilroy was a graffiti cartoon character during WWII. That means someone thought it would be a neat idea to draw a cartoon character that all you can see is his fingers and his nose while peering over a fence.

These are things made up by people. Some soldier probably got tired of fighting and to express some emotion or wanted to have fun, drew the cartoon.

The all seeing eye was just an ignorant Egyptian having fun. The fact that its on your dollar bill is simply an artist making an artistic statement. Not connection at all. Of course the kilroy of WWII has little connection. That's not the point. The point is what connection the Kilroy of Styx (river Satan plunged into) has to Lucifer. Whether they know it or not, they are expressing an idea that is older than them. Archetypes loop over and over again. Reality is a retelling.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Interesting insight into Kilroy album from Wikipedia.

"Part of the impetus for the Kilroy story was the band's reaction to the backward masking accusation.[2] The album included James Young's song "Heavy Metal Poisoning", which includes lyrics sarcastically mocking the allegations against the group. Its introduction intentionally included a backward message, the Latin phrases, "annuit coeptis" and "novus ordo seclorum", from the reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States. Referring to the United States Declaration of Independence in 1776, these are translated, "Annuit cœptis - He (God) favors our undertakings, and Novus ordo seclorum - A new order of the ages."[12] Both choices also served the Kilroy story, because the villain is an evangelist that seeks to expand his Vision of Morality movement via mass demonstrations."

LINK

The band had been accused of backmasking their lyrics in the song Snowblind. The album was, in part, a statement against the self-righteous church that caused the stir. No doubt, the false face of the robot, the allusions to 1984 and the censorship of album lyrics was the fuel for the fire in this album.

Who is Kilroy?

Again, this is a message of rebellion against the righteous. Most rock music either celebrates salvation or laments our condition below heaven. The dweller at the threshold is the good and bad in all of us. For all have fallen short.

We are all justified in Christ:

Romans 3

21 But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22 This righteousness is given through faith in[h] Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. 25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished— 26 he did it to demonstrate his righteousness at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.

Who is Killroy? He's the sinner and he's the saint. He's the one behind the mask.

The Thunder, Perfect Mind

I was sent forth from the power,
and I have come to those who reflect upon me,
and I have been found among those who seek after me.
Look upon me, you who reflect upon me,
and you hearers, hear me.
You who are waiting for me, take me to yourselves.
And do not banish me from your sight.
And do not make your voice hate me, nor your hearing.
Do not be ignorant of me anywhere or any time. Be on your guard!
Do not be ignorant of me.

For I am the first and the last.
I am the honored one and the scorned one.
I am the whore and the holy one.
I am the wife and the virgin.
I am and the daughter.
I am the members of my mother.
I am the barren one
and many are her sons.
I am she whose wedding is great,
and I have not taken a husband.
I am the midwife and she who does not bear.
I am the solace of my labor pains.
I am the bride and the bridegroom,
and it is my husband who begot me.
I am the mother of my father
and the sister of my husband
and he is my offspring.
I am the slave of him who prepared me.
I am the ruler of my offspring.
But he is the one who begot me before the time on a birthday.
And he is my offspring in (due) time,
and my power is from him.
I am the staff of his power in his youth,
and he is the rod of my old age.
And whatever he wills happens to me.
I am the silence that is incomprehensible
and the idea whose remembrance is frequent.
I am the voice whose sound is manifold
and the word whose appearance is multiple.
I am the utterance of my name.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

Are you Jordan Maxwell?

The all seeing eye was just an ignorant Egyptian having fun. The fact that its on your dollar bill is simply an artist making an artistic statement. Not connection at all. Of course the kilroy of WWII has little connection. That's not the point. The point is what connection the Kilroy of Styx (river Satan plunged into) has to Lucifer. Whether they know it or not, they are expressing an idea that is older than them. Archetypes loop over and over again. Reality is a retelling.

Except that Kilroy was James Kilroy, an inspector of ship who's responsibilities included counting rivets on the war ships being built. As a way of mocking James Kilroy, someone drew a picture of him with the caption Kilroy was here, this whole phenomenon began on ships being built at that shipyard. Then the sailors thinking it was funny, started drawing it and then it spread throughout the war as a way for Americans to express their ability to still maintain humor.

Hitler believed Kilroy was an American spy. But all it meant was that soldiers who were tired of fighting found something to have fun with. That is all and perhaps James Kilroy is laughing in his grave over the way this whole thing spread into urban legend.

Just because Styx also found a way to introduce Kilroy, it means nothing really because in a way Kilroy was here is just like saying "WE were here". This might help you.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Thank you for that. There are a myriad of stories surrounding the logo. It has become a unique archetype in and of itself.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Charlie Manson “believed” he “knew” the mind of God and could read the “writing” on the wall in books,movies and music.He read his theology into the lyrics of rock songs like Helter Skelter and was anticipating an apocalypse by giving it a shove.

new topics

top topics

join