learn more

A slip of the tongue by a former mossad agent about the london bombings

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Utterly false, and off topic but I have to correct this. The Russians for example were quite good at editing people right out of photos and pretending they did not exist. These were black and white photographs and there are plenty of examples online to see. This was not just simple cut and crop, they would physically airbrush and repaint directly onto photos then rephoto them and produce new copies. It was widely done. Many people think that photo editing is something that only came along with the advent of the PC and MAC....well the Airbrush predates the PC by decades. Objects could be added and double exposed as well see the Coddington Faireies as an example.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

originally posted by: douglas5

originally posted by: Scorchio
I did quite a bit of research into this subject just after it happened. It was quite clear that the truth wasn't being told and confirms my initial conclusion that it was a joint Mossad/British Government operation, designed with the intent of invading innocent countries.

I can remember that day it happened thing's were getting quite heated in Edinburgh the streets were full ,and people were not happy with G.W.Bush or Tony blair it was ready to kick off then the new's came through that London had been attacked and all the sheep vanished home all scared but it was just to convenient for my liking

So your now alleging that the 7/7 bombs were set off to divert attention away from the G8 summit? is that correct?

That was my impression at the time as i can remember things were getting quite crazy on the streets and could have spread quite easy to other cities of the U.K

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Out of all the countries in the Middle East, Israel is the real terrorist rogue state.

Outside of maybe the US government, the nation of Israel is probably the biggest terrorist state on Earth.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BridgebyaFountain
Out of all the countries in the Middle East, Israel is the real terrorist rogue state.

Outside of maybe the US government, the nation of Israel is probably the biggest terrorist state on Earth.

Yes and?

Thanks for your opinion, however, does it have anything to do with this thread?
edit on 4-9-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: MysterX

They were suicide bombers etc not bombs in trucks.
None were in a truck so he says about truck bombs when there has not been any.
The way he says it doesn't say to me he meant the targets are trucks....

They said it was suicide bombers, that doesnt mean it was suicide bombers, I have heard eyewitness testimony to the contrary, from train passengers and a bus passenger.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yes, this guy slipped and said "we" when talking about putting explosives in London, a terrorist event. He's Mossad. There's your connection. Not hard, was it?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BridgebyaFountain
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yes, this guy slipped and said "we" when talking about putting explosives in London, a terrorist event. He's Mossad. There's your connection. Not hard, was it?

So a slip of tongue means Mossad did 7/7.

"we" could have been a slip of tongue like you say but if one is going wildly speculate and create conclusions based on one or two words a person says the I say he was rogue at the time and yes this guy did the OP and make it look like Muslim bombers, he did the OP with a few close friends and Mossad had no knowledge of their activities so the "we" was him and his mates doing their own thing.

See not hard at all,

I can make many stories much more in depth and post a few links to strengthen my made up crap that might convince the gullible.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
So a slip of tongue means Mossad did 7/7.

No, if you spent the same time looking at other suspicious things about that day as you did posting your rant then you would see this is more of a nail in the coffin and an indication of the real suspects we should be looking at, than being just one completely random thing out of nowhere so then I leap to radical conclusions.

I have a feeling though. This guy could have been like "Yeah I put the bomb there myself I MEAN UHHH yeah that was a terrible tragedy wasn't it????" and you would still be taking up for the piece of trash. Nobody would say "we" there unless that's WHAT THEY MEANT. How many times do you ever have problems inserting the wrong pronoun into a sentence? Yeah that's what I thought....

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
For anybody good at reading facial expressions, check out how happy the guy is talking about bombs until he says "we." By the time he's realized his mistake and starts correcting himself he doesn't look so happy anymore.

Maybe his freudian slip took away all his joyful thoughts about devices that kill lots of people? That's a real shame....

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BridgebyaFountain

Yes! He looks as guilty as sin. He knows he made a monumental fk up. The Mossad motto "By way of deception thou shalt do war" is something more people should take notice of. It could just as easily say "By way of false flags thou shalt do war" There is basically no difference.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
One slip of the tongue and you are in the sxxx

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

Care to find their testimonies and post links to them please.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATODASO
a reply to: DrunkYogi

"it's easy to put a truck bomb as we did- as we saw in london."

uh... huh.

the trust fund hippies who got busted in new york, i wonder if they were active in ows?

This doesn't surprise me at all.

The Armaments companies aka the MIC need to be profitable, and to do that they need an enemy, anyone familiar with General Smedley Butler knows that. Of course, people are more easily controlled when they are in a state of fear.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Erm what truck bomb?.
I know went off in the 90's in Manchester done by the IRA but I fail to recall a truck bomb going off in London.

This is ATS not the Huffington Post.

Here we try to unravel conspiracies and try not to be spoon fed by the mainstream media and not perpetuate the lies society has been told.

A truck bomb is a bomb in a truck, and since a bus is a truck, and a backpack bomb is a bomb, a backpack bomb in a bus could easily constitute and certainly falls within the parameters of the definition of a "truck bomb", though other interpretations are obviously possible.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Only If you are trying to fit it into a conspiracy.
Sorry still doesn't wash.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Only If you are trying to fit it into a conspiracy.
Sorry still doesn't wash.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion just as I am entitled to mine.

There is no absolute proof either way, though an intelligence professional saying essentially about the London bombings "we did it" certainly is interesting.

Are you surprised to see posters speculating about conspiracies on ATS? Are there any events/issues that you think are probably conspiracies?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Yes but after years of research I would be very surprised if the actual conspiracies put on ats are 5% true.
Ats has shown me that most so called conspiracies are just not.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Yes but after years of research I would be very surprised if the actual conspiracies put on ats are 5% true.
Ats has shown me that most so called conspiracies are just not.

Again, just an opinion, which you are of course entitled to, without the research or stats to backup your "off the cuff" numbers.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
Truck bomb = Bomb capable of destroying, (and limited to destroying) a truck sized vehicle.

In the case of 7/7, the truck sized targets were a London double decker bus and subway passenger carriages...truck bombs.

That's the weirdest description of a truck bomb I've ever heard.

The actual description is quite simple - a bomb in a truck.

There has been truck bombs in London, but these were done by the IRA.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The last "truck bomb" I remember being in London was the one by Canary Wharf in the Docklands. From my (admittedly rusty) memory it was a large construction waste truck.

I was close to one of the IRA car bombs in the City of London (aka: the square mile) working with my dad. The whole building shook and a few heavy ceiling tiles came down. I tore a tendon in my neck - very painful. A couple of years later they planted a truck (I think it was a rental truck) even closer to the building and we were supposed to be their working ... we decided to go in late because of the London Marathon ... the building was badly damaged that time and we were very lucky.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join