It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A slip of the tongue by a former mossad agent about the london bombings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I did quite a bit of research into this subject just after it happened. It was quite clear that the truth wasn't being told and confirms my initial conclusion that it was a joint Mossad/British Government operation, designed with the intent of invading innocent countries.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scorchio
I did quite a bit of research into this subject just after it happened. It was quite clear that the truth wasn't being told and confirms my initial conclusion that it was a joint Mossad/British Government operation, designed with the intent of invading innocent countries.

I can remember that day it happened thing's were getting quite heated in Edinburgh the streets were full ,and people were not happy with G.W.Bush or Tony blair it was ready to kick off then the new's came through that London had been attacked and all the sheep vanished home all scared but it was just to convenient for my liking

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Douglas, what is one to think when the second time you come to this thread you give another name that in 5 minutes found was yet another “Nut Job”.

Let me educate you again about your second source of information regarding “Tony Farrell”

In the first instance Tony Farrell took a story from a “Ms Charles Seven” that believed she was the target for the 7/7 bombings, she stated to Farrell the following;

7/7 was in reality a media mafia ritualistic satanic witch hunt vendetta to psychologically torture, terrify and paralyse me into not bringing my evidence to court exposing conspiracy to defraud and murder by way of widespread racketeering of trillions using stolen intellectual property and other highly sinister activities from 2003 onwards.

So according to Ms Seven, 52 innocent civilians were killed by the “Media Mafia” to psychologically torture her and all because she alleges someone stole her TV scripts ideas for “Strictly Come Dancing”. What a load of baloney, no wonder Farrell was fired from his job for believing this crud. I would have had him sectioned in all honestly. Let’s pretend for a moment that she was telling the truth, why would the “Media Mafia” kill 52 other people to scare her, would it not have been more feasible to bump her off?

Ms Seven, got this conspiracy into her head from an advert she had seen in the “Evening Standard” in 2005 advertising the movie “V is for Vendetta”. The advert contained images of the train exploding at the end of the movie. Again perhaps Ms Seven needs to be sectioned along with Farrell.

Now lets get back to Farrell, he is closely connected to your old friend John Hill (Creator of the Ripple Effect Video) and was at John’s Trial along with Ms Sevens. Farrell actually got his idea about the 7/7 bombings being an “inside job” after watching the “Ripple Effect”, now remember; this video was written by a man (John Hill) who believes he’s the “Messiah”. Seems like a bunch of loons to me all feeding off each other.

Something else that does not ring true to me, Tony Farrell was a “Intelligence Officer for South Yorkshire Police” and yet only became aware of the conspiracy theories some five years after the bombings. Surely someone in a position such as he was in would have been fully aware of all conspiracies pertaining to the 7/7 bombings a lot sooner than 5 years later.

Even though he worked as a terrorism risk analyst in the same county three of the alleged 7/7 bombers came from, he claims that the only insight he has into the bombings came from 'watching videos in the internet namely the Ripple Effect” and he learned nothing relevant to 7/7 scepticism from his day job.

I could go on all day, but do a little research into your own sources as you may learn something. Unfortunately when you Google Tony Farrell all the sites such as “Prison Planet” and “David Ickes” appear on the first page, but dig a little deeper and you will see that this chap that you have relied upon as a second source is another “NUT JOB”.

Tony Farrell now believes god is speaking to him and that he has gods work to do. He is due in court this September; take a look at the poor chap now.

Do me a favour, before giving me any more conspiracy theories from these loons, please do a bit of research and deny ignorance.
edit on 3.9.2014 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: flammadraco

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: flammadraco

It's just lingo. The bombs are basically very powerful. It has nothing to do with how they were deployed whether via a truck or suicide bomber.

Please look back at page 2 of this thread for the definition of a Truck Bomb. It's not "just lingo" there is correct and wrong terminology and calling Suicide Bombers truck bombs is incorrect. I have never once heard anyone on MSM or even here on ATS refer to suicide bombers as truck bombs.

You do not seem to be hearing what the guy said, he did not say SUICIDE BOMBERS, he said TRUCK BOMB.

I.E. NO MENTION OF SUICIDE BOMBERS, but ONLY MENTION TRUCK BOMB.

Since they DID NOT DIE according to you, how could they have suicide ?

Your claims that conspiracy theorists are loony is funny stuff, you believe everything you hear from your media, and conglomerates without a lick of proof , THAT IS A REAL THEORIST.

People such as yourselves have literally not one thought of their own, and we know this, it is why it is so funny to see you rail desperately trying to convince us that you do.

Please read the whole thread again and perhaps you will understand the context of the "WHOLE DEBATE" that has taken place on this thread.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to Flammadraco

I agree with you that it all sounds a little far fetched. In fact, it sounds nearly as far fetched as a crisis management company running a drill at those exact locations, on that exact date, at that exact time, and using the same methods.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
a reply to: flammadraco

Unlike you, who get your opinions formed from whims that you will NEVER try and see if are true or not. Right ?

Let me guess, pretty much everything you think has happened in this world has happened that way, and your gut feelings are pretty close to the truth, so you figure a 85% -90% of the time you are hearing the truth ??

So I'm supposed to believe a video written by John Hill called the Ripple Effect, despite John Hill believing he's the Messiah and being a total loon over what any other MSM has informed me?

If the answer to that is yes, then we have nothing else to discuss as your probably already a lost cause, again the motto of this site is "Deny Ignorance", not believe every conspiracy video on Youtube as it has a different opinion than MSM, especially when these videos have been created by Loons.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Why would anyone want to listen or watch a video made by a guy that thinks he's the messiah and thinks the chap that wrote Star Wars got the idea telepathically from "The Force". Are you seriously suggesting that anyone listens or watch a video about some nut jobs opinion?

Because they desperately want to believe the nonsense he spouts in his video's.

And yet believe nothing that MSM reports globally as MSM is evil and trying to take over the World. I agree we cannot take everything MSM for granted, but to use videos such as the Ripple Effect as their only source, leaves a lot to be desired. A critical analysis of all news and videos is required, but unfortunately a lot of folk on this thread have taken what John Hill and Tony Farrell have said as gospel despite no critical analysis of these two individuals.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Please show us the source for this information and your research into this, but please do not use either John Hill or Tony Farrell as your source as I think I've proven these sources are both unreliable.

Someone said exactly as you alleged yesterday and when asked for prove, never came back, here's hoping you have something worthwhile to say.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

I can remember that day it happened thing's were getting quite heated in Edinburgh the streets were full ,and people were not happy with G.W.Bush or Tony blair it was ready to kick off then the new's came through that London had been attacked and all the sheep vanished home all scared but it was just to convenient for my liking

So your now alleging that the 7/7 bombs were set off to divert attention away from the G8 summit? is that correct?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Please show us the source for this information and your research into this, but please do not use either John Hill or Tony Farrell as your source as I think I've proven these sources are both unreliable.

Someone said exactly as you alleged yesterday and when asked for prove, never came back, here's hoping you have something worthwhile to say.

It's been some years since i last looked into this but i'll give you what i can from memory.

First of all there was the discrepancy over the connecting train. The train which the alleged bombers needed to catch to be at those locations was cancelled. It meant that they would have had to catch the later train which would result in them getting to the locations after the bombs had gone off.

There was also the type of explosive used. The effect of the home-made bombs used was to flash and burn. Witness accounts of the inside of the carriages were of seats ripped out and a hole in the floor which had burst inwards. Clearly not a bomb inside the carriage but under it. The carriages affected were immediately taken away and shipped to another country. I recall a french inspector commenting that 'military grade explosives' were used.

In addition, the alleged bombers were completely obliterated yet all of their identifying documentation remained intact.

We also have the crisis management company who were running a drill at those exact locations, on that same morning and at that exact time for bombs going off. This mirrored exactly what happened on 911.

The tube bombs went off simultaneously. Extremely unusual for amateur bombers with volatile home made bombs. The Tavistock Square bomb went off a little later and reports show that there were bandaged 'victims' on the scene within seconds of the blast. The bandaging on some of these victims were over the clothes, rather than being properly bandaged.

Finally, there was the presence in the immediate vicinity of both Rudy Guiliani and Netanyahu. Where as this proves absolutely nothing, it again mirrors 911 and the presence of Evelyn Rothschild with a front row seat.

I'm not going to provide sources but all of this is on line and if you're that interested then it should all still be checkable. I'm sure that there is a lot more i've forgotten but if further info is required then i'd suggest reading the evidence put forward by a guy called Kollerstrom (i think)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Scorchio

Again ATS doesn't deal with your opinion...post links and facts to back your claims up.
You make the claims BACK IT UP it isn't our job it is yours.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Again ATS doesn't deal with your opinion...post links and facts to back your claims up.
You make the claims BACK IT UP it isn't our job it is yours.

Why don't you read the post instead of just looking at the pictures?

I said that this was from memory. I haven't done any research on this for years.

But this is all checkable. If you would like to use your search engine, you will find that what i've said is not opinion but is indeed fact.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Not my job you posted it now back it up.
In fact don't bother this is the second time I have asked you to back things up and the second time you have not.
No point talking to you is there?.

edit on 3-9-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Not my job you posted it now back it up.
In fact don't bother this is the second time I have asked you to back things up and the second time you have not.
No point talking to you is there?.

But you see it as your job to try to be some sort of forum policeman.

By the way, if you'd bothered to read the last sentence of my post, you'd have seen that i have given a source which can back up the info i've given and provide more. (Kollerstrom)

So either you can't read or you're trolling.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

So you take this guys word for it all?.
A holocaust denier and you take anything he says as fact?.
Pfft.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

So you take this guys word for it all?.
A holocaust denier and you take anything he says as fact?.
Pfft.

I've not even read his work. All of my research was done years ago. It's just coincidence that a lot of what i've read that he has put forward coincides with my own research.

And as expected, i knew that you'd try to discredit any source i put forward.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

So a guy who denies the holocaust should be trusted in his other work?.
NOPE.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

So a guy who denies the holocaust should be trusted in his other work?.
NOPE.

Well, i think you'll find that with the amount of information that the internet offers, more people are making up their own minds on the validity of the holocaust claim.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join