It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity pens open letter to Merkel Warns of False Intelligenc

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

Nice catch! It is refreshing to see that some intelligence agency higher-ups still have some principles. Maybe some disinfo cowards/traitors will take a hint.

edit on 2-9-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Everybody knows those Russian are only in Ukraine because they are on vacation or lost. It just so happens in Russia tanks and APCs are use for recreational vehicles.

Really, I hear they use Uranium to enrich baby food in the US. Heard their shet is green these days, and when they fart it's a blast. Hear they are so hooked on the stuff, they've even put it in baby milk for export to Iraq.

Take a look at this one here ... it's been eating US baby milk powder. It's gonna be strooooonnnnng with the force.

morallowground.com...

Sorry, between stupid Russians and retarded Yankees ... give me stupid Russians any day. At least when SHTF and Chernobyl happened, they shut the crap down. I mean, that's several levels above retardism. Even if they're as stupid as you think they are.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: buntalanlucu
i hope saner heads prevailed in washington..

all these manufactured conflict and crisis , to what end ?

did the US Goverment so scared of losing it's relevancy and military budget if the world is at peace ? why they never stop inciting violence and regime-change everywhere when it is obvious that it will bring massive death and suffering to innocent civilians ?

America now showed it's true face , on one hand acting as the bringer of liberty and freedom , and on the other hand death and suffering and theft..

Just like the Imperial Rome

Yes, exactly, manufactured crises - keep the sheeple in fear, divided and distracted; keep the arms industries profitable and give the totalitarian states/movements more fake rationale for their agenda. Just read "War is a Racket" by General Smedley Butler and you'll get the picture.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Being shared in other sources now with added information:
"Ex-NSA Director, US Intelligence Veterans Write Open Letter To Merkel To Avoid All-Out Ukraine War"

Alarmed at the anti-Russian hysteria sweeping Washington, and the specter of a new Cold War, U.S. intelligence veterans one of whom is none other than William Binney, the former senior NSA crypto-mathematician who back in March 2012 blew the whistle on the NSA's spying programs more than a year before Edward Snowden, took the unusual step of sending the following memo dated August 30 to German Chancellor Merkel challenging the reliability of Ukrainian and U.S. media claims about a Russian "invasion."

For those unfamiliar with William Binney. More at Source.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

For me, the most important thing said on the open letter is this:

What is to be done at this point? In our view, Poroshenko and Yatsenyuk need to be told flat-out that membership in NATO is not in the cards – and that NATO has no intention of waging a proxy war with Russia – and especially not in support of the ragtag army of Ukraine. Other members of NATO need to be told the same thing.

I'd like to ear about this from you and other members...

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I am not questioning the fact the wrote the material and posted / published it. I am questioning their motives for doing so based on their backgrounds and reasons they left government service. The number of years they have been out of government service would tend to suggest they are no longer in the know for current intelligence information.

As I stated, the info they published should be read but verified.

You are absolute right .. the US never lies and all or most of these people have called the US government liars. They have openly talked about how the US lies on other subjects ... but believe as you will .. the US government has been proven to lie frequently ....

yet you and others on ATS blindly defend these US imperialists

It is posts like this blatant twisting of reality that I don't frequent ATS much any more ... it looks brown; smells like crap and gathering flies ... don't try to tell me it is mud ....
edit on 2-9-2014 by fnpmitchreturns because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2014 by fnpmitchreturns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: fnpmitchreturns

"News" from Sorcha Faal > Former Senior Technical Director William Binney.

Yep. The irony. It is good cowbell.
edit on 2-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: fnpmitchreturns

I am not questioning the fact the wrote the material and posted / published it. I am questioning their motives for doing so based on their backgrounds and reasons they left government service. The number of years they have been out of government service would tend to suggest they are no longer in the know for current intelligence information.

You are absolute right .. the US never lies and all or most of these people have called the US government liars. They have openly talked about how the US lies on other subjects ... but believe as you will .. the US government has been proven to lie frequently ....

yet you and others on ATS blindly defend these US imperialists

It is posts like this blatant twisting of reality that I don't frequent ATS much any more ... it looks brown; smells like crap and gathering flies ... don't try to tell me it is mud ....

you know, there's no proof that US or it's allies ever lied to public or for that matter to anyone else. Only a pro-china or pro-russia or anti-american person would say such things. i mean US is the bringer of Peace and Freedom to the world, America liberated japan from the grip of military imperialism by exploding 2 low yield nukes on japanese cities full of evil japanese soldiers , and history stated that US bombers liberated German cities by bombing indiscreminately..

only the most deluded and ignorant person would say such anti-american stuff..

/sarc

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Everybody knows those Russian are only in Ukraine because they are on vacation or lost. It just so happens in Russia tanks and APCs are use for recreational vehicles.

And yes all that bad intelligence like satelitte photos of the Russains, the rebels saying the Russians were their, funerals in Russia for Russian soldiers killed in Ukraine, Russian military commanders admitting Russians have been killed and hurt in Ukraine and you know Russian soldiers being captured in Ukraine. What kind of evidence is that... I am going to guess these veteraln intelligence professional spent their careers working COMINT listing to Iranian weather stations.

Everyone knows NOTHING, please explain to us all why we should not want Russia to help people they know in Ukraine.

Can any of you tell us why all of this stuff goes on , on this planet without actually being influenced by religious books ??

I can guarantee ALL of this results in some very old pacts made with off-worlders who love the fact you get all upset when someone does not follow the rules you think are GOD BORN.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: buntalanlucu

Spot on! Your assessment of the situation is very true, and in being so, it paints a horrible picture which we'll most likely see all over again.

At present, all faith in the United States Government as the leader of the free world is lost. It is now being controlled by dark sinister forces both friend and foe.

This whole mess in Ukraine is about many things, one of which is the gas pipeline which the Overlords want so much so they wouldn't have to rely on Putin for theirs.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: phfaty

It is not just the pipelines. It is the agricultural land in the East that Kiev has signed agreements with Western oil companies to frack.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: phfaty
a reply to: buntalanlucu

Spot on! Your assessment of the situation is very true, and in being so, it paints a horrible picture which we'll most likely see all over again.

At present, all faith in the United States Government as the leader of the free world is lost. It is now being controlled by dark sinister forces both friend and foe.

This whole mess in Ukraine is about many things, one of which is the gas pipeline which the Overlords want so much so they wouldn't have to rely on Putin for theirs.

if any world leader or world figure or world media continuously demonized one person and one country, it is certain that they are planning to 'smear' that person/country for their own gain. Reality doesnt matter, Fact and Truth and evidence not needed, Whats matter is for everyone to believe their leaders and their media and go support your goverment..

Thus this how the Western countries led by USA tried to hold on their hegemony.. They dont want to see the rising Giant CHINA cooperate with RUSSIA and form Chinese+Russian Economic Block that will eclipse US-led economic bloc.

I personally cant believe how quick it is for US and allies to turn from 'good' guys (in the cold war) to the 'bad' guys of today..

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy

Oh come on! Please show us the evidence of Russia threatening to use nukes against Ukraine. You seem to just make this stuff up, or quote crazy nutjobs in the Ukraine government and their facebook and other social media postings. So far, none of the "evidence" you keep posting over and over again would stand up in any court of law!

For what is considered a conspiracy site, you sure do seem to like pushing the government line a lot, despite the conplete lack of any credible evidence to back it up, and the past history of downright lies used to push conflict and kill people who maybe have a different outlook on things.

Edit to add..... what has someones join date to this site have to do with anything? Are you suggesting new members should be muzzled and only longer term members should be allowed to post an opinion? How very authoritarian of you, but showing typical American arrogance!

If I could I would give you far more stars Britguy!!

I have learned to skim past the ludicrous amount of text that he puts out there on these threads!

You were able to sum up my feelings so eloquently I felt the need to stop on and give you a little applause

I simply find it remarkable that anyone has a pro NATO stance, maybe remarkable is not the correct word.... mmm perhaps the word I am looking for is perplexing. For all one needs to do is look at what NATO has done since its inception. Which to me is quite obvious, that being the western banksters thugs. How anyone can spit the official script for so long and with such animosity towards those that disagree is beyond me.

Way to call it like you see it Britguy!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930amWednesday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: fnpmitchreturns

I was not aware that verifying information was such a bad idea.

Any reason you oppose it? Or do you only oppose it when it involves the US and runs in favor of Russia?

Are you that scared the info might not be accurate?

edit on 3-9-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Please show me where I stated Russia was going to use nukes against Ukraine.

Do you only see what you want and hope others don't notice you don't bother to read the posts and that you just make it up as you go along?

As for my comment about the members join date where did I state he should not be aloud to talk / be muzzled? You are once again making things up..

And you invoke "typical American arrogance"? The only arrogance I saw was coming from you with just a touch of ignorance since you are accusing me of something I did not do.

Secondly I notice the member is no longer here. I am sure we will see the new incarnation in a few days. When you have new members join, posting in the same topics, in the same manner over and over, you don't need to go far to see a repeat in terminology and the manner in how they type the posts out (words used, writing style, neutral wording with the ideological lead in to establish a false sense of neutrality before the pro Russian garbage comes out).

That's not arrogance, that's being observant and asking questions as opposed to blindly accepting information solely because it supports your agenda.

Now that I addressed your post and your intentional misinformation / distortion of my posts can we come back to the topic? Or has my warning that the info should be PUBLISHED BUT VERIFIED confused you somehow?

edit on 3-9-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That was implied here. This thread is generally about Ukraine.

Or, would you like to clarify to this thread to whom the threat was made to?

Here is a reminder for everyone else, what a Red Herring is.
edit on 3-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

out of the loop is not important.
The MO never changes.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Same with the social manipulation template. Always the same playbook. Over and over again.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I assume you are also verifying all of the "Intel" the msm shares with the public as well, leading to the "story" most seem to agree upon? Or are we just taking the msm's word for it?

Good of you to be a devils advocate.

Truly I don't know how anyone could mindlessly pick a side these days. You'd have to be living under a rock to do so.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

They most assuredly know more about these matters than some random poster on ATS forum who doubted their motives, especially for an anoymous poster with no credential to back him up with rebuttal..

sometimes it is hard for some people to accept truth and fact even if it is in front of them , because their mind already so deluded by lies , they can lost their mental stability if they accept the truth.

Well, hang on, these people retired from the CIA more than 10 years ago, and almost assuredly their access to classified intel has long been cut off. I doubt there are many people from the various 3-letter agencies sending them things like KH-11 imagery and SIGINT raw data on their Facebook pages.

They have a right to their opinion, and to make these manifestos, and even to write to Chancellor Merkel with their opinions.

But I sincerely doubt they have anything to offer that's more accurate that what Germany's own intelligence agencies can find independently of US intelligence. As a regional player, I expect we're as much or more a consumer of German intel than a provider.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join