It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burnett Family 6666 Ranch.... Please... Explain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I came across this while looking for oil jobs in the area even though I am 100% against the oil industry. Theres just nowhere else to go.

Burnett Family

At age 19, Burk went into business for himself with the purchase of 100 head of cattle, which were wearing the 6666 brand. With the title to the cattle came ownership of the brand. Burnett survived the panic of 1873 by holding over 1,100 steers he had driven to market in Wichita, Kansas through the winter. The next year, he sold the cattle for a profit of $10,000. He was one of the first ranchers in Texas to buy steers and graze them for market.

Is this a deal with the devil?

If this isn't obvious then i don't know what obvious means.

During the winter of the following year, Burnett bought 1,300 more cattle in the Rio Grande Valley of South Texas and drove them north up the Chisholm Trail to the open range grazing lands near the Little Wichita River.

13,000 cattle? 13, really?

Since 1900, Burnett had maintained a residence in Fort Worth, where his financial enterprises were headquartered. He was director and principal stockholder of the First National Bank of Fort Worth and President of the Ardmore Oil and Gin Milling Co. He made frequent trips to his ranches on his own custom-designed railroad car, carrying him from Fort Worth to Paducah, Texas. From there, he hitched his horse and buggy for the 30-mile drive south to Guthrie.

Banking and oil, sound familiar?

Ted: “I do wish you could have been along on this trip.” The hunters, he explained, had “17 wolves, three coons and any number of rattlesnakes.” The President also wrote,

Is this code? Can anyone decipher this?

I dont know. Anyway heres some more dots to connect for you researchers out there enjoy the information and post any conclusions or connections that you may or may not gain from this.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Was Burnett in a secret society?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Judging by the numerical references and encoded messages and presidential connection im assuming they are either in or are close to.

The numbers seem to reflect some sort of connection to the occult, or an influence thereof.

COME ON ATS!

edit on 9/1/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
For crying out loud. Since when is 6666 anything to do with the devil?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

KNOCK IT OFF AND GET ON TOPIC !!!

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: elevatedone
[snip] Check your U2U's.

edit on 1-9-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
When is 6666 the same as 666?
When is 1300 the same as 13?

This sounds too much to me like the OP is trying to apply numerology and it's method of "ignore values until it meets a story" .

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Oh for heaven's sake, read the dang article! It said he bought "100 head of cattle, which were wearing the 6666 brand. With the title to the cattle came ownership of the brand. " With the cattle came ownership of the brand. He probably didn't know or care where the brand came from or what it meant.

Not everybody see's secret codes and such in everything.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

While other ranchers were fighting the natives, it seems the Burnett family learned the way of the Comancheros, working with them, rather than against.

I guess this is the deal with the devil you speak of?

edit on 1-9-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
"When is 6666 the same as 666?
When is 1300 the same as 13? "

Stand on your head in front of a mirror and play Chicago Backwards

It will all make sense.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
My husband's family were cowboy foremen on the Burnett Ranch way back in the day. Burnett is even the middle name of one of my husband's uncles. The 6666 (or four 6's as it is called) was a brand that came from the Denton, Texas area.

Big ranchers in those days often turned to banking, especially when the oil came in on their land. Why not? It's the story of many Texas ranches back in the day. I suggest you check out: www.6666ranch.com...

You're just thrown by the numbers. There's nothing behind this story other than a success story of one of the most famous ranches in Texas. Period.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Ok. This was in 1873. 140+ years ago. And the article says residence maintained since 1900. That's 114 years. Unless youre inferring to the whole, continuous family in-residence...this is one really old dude. A sure sign of secret societies and numerological influence....

What its a sign of is you grasping at straws to fit your own agenda. Co-incidence. Only numerical co-incidence.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
What is more powerful than a 13? 100 13's are.
I say you are correct but there is not enough understanding yet to prove anything.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

It's written all over the history and writing.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
6666 = 69 or 636 or 366 or 96 or 33 (and maybe some more)
In other words...it translates to "6", numerologically

new topics

top topics

join