Zionist Harassment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
If it wasn't enough for Israelis to steal, beat, suffocate, poison and kill Palestinians at their native land, they also spray them with "skunk".
What is skunk?
Well it's a form of harassment (many other's are used like the firing zone 918) that consists on a truck full of a smelling liquid ( smells like“a chunk of rotting corpse from a stagnant sewer” placed in a blender) that goes on spraying a jet of the disgusting liquid in eastern occupied Jerusalem.

Last Saturday, something went wrong (some call it karma).
For the surprise of some Palestinian children that shot the following video (where they can be heard talking, lamenting that the truck seems to be heading in the direction of their house) something extraordinary happened, the truck tumbles off the road down a vertical ravine to the cheers and delight of the people of the neighborhood and the children making the film.

info: Apart from the repulsive nausea-inducing stench, the skunk liquid can cause pain and redness if it comes into contact with eyes, irritation if it comes into contact with skin and if swallowed can cause abdominal pain requiring medical treatment,” according to the Association for Civil Rights in Israel (ACRI).

source
edit on 1/9/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

But hey, Israel never do these types of things and are always the victim, right? I guess this is one of their sick tactics in trying to get the Palestinians to move or something... Inhumane is the only word that comes to mind.

(post by mcChoodles removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Zionism is a sadistic mental disorder. a reply to: mcChoodles

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles

by Jews boggles the mind.

So do ignorant posts...

Jew is not = to Zionist.

If you're gonna talk it up, try and be the smartest guy in the room next time.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Skunk truck?

Really?

Imagine this, here.

I'm sure someone will try to spin it.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If what that truck is spraying, is what the OP says it is, then whoever was in it might have trouble getting a date for the next month. Whoever was in the house that truck was dosing with it's contents, is not going to have it much easier. All over everything you own?? That is messed up.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Question: How to neutralize the coercive "Skunk" operation ( aka Odortec LTD ).

Answer: Employ an online chemical engineering forum to help reverse engineer the "Skunk" formula, then make it available to the world for FREE, as an open-source technology.

source: www.whoprofits.org...

edit on 1-9-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I've not heard about this but I am not surprised to say the least. This is testament to the sick mind of a Zionist. Such an insult to another human being, and for what?? What does this accomplish other than humiliation and suffering? I think Zionists hate all humans on earth and want to erase us. This kind of evil roaming the earth freely, it seems, in 2014 and not many talk about it because of the fear of the backlash and Zionist tactics of being called "anti-Semitic", "racist", etc., etc. Then if they think someone is pointing them out, they bring up the "holocaust" as a diversionary tactic, or subterfuge. I believe that Zionists is the evil that is talked about in many of the ancient texts around the world. How my government was infiltrated by them, and now do their bidding, is a sad thing. Many governments around the world have been infiltrated by them and use their countries for their evil. When will people finally wake up and come together and stand against these satanic, evil monsters? WHEN?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Fight stupidity with knowledge. You cannot be insulted with 'anti-semitic' if you the person that is saying that is not semitic! The jews in Israel are not semitic, the Palestinians however are semitic. The jews in Israel are Ashkenazi's, they are europeans with Khazarian ancestry.

Its clear that those in Israel dont care about Judaism. They have used Judaism as a cover to push their Zionist agenda. Similar to terrorist using Islam to commit their attrocities. Hmmm such similarities, i wonder if......

here's the article
and another (different source)
edit on 2-9-2014 by f0xbat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: seasoul

Great find!
From your link:

And this is the homepage of the product:

Odortec

And they do this type of harassment since 2008!? Sick people.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
How my government was infiltrated by them, and now do their bidding, is a sad thing. Many governments around the world have been infiltrated by them and use their countries for their evil.

Sadly, it's all about the money. I don't know if you live in the US. But, I bet that the some of the 3billion dollars sent every year to Israel by the US, returns to the pocket of the genius guys that made that law and the guys that approve the budget every year.

About the other governments, I believe it's pretty much the same, the difference is only they don't get money from them (the governments), they only corrupt some of the top players.

money money money

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
so this is there way of harassment of a people in a non lethal way...wow...these people have way too much time on their hands

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I couldn't leave this topic going without exposing one (the first, actually!) of the worst harassment tactics from IDF.

Israel has many different ways to make life very hard for Palestinians so that they will be driven off their land,” said Dror Etkes, an Israeli expert on the settlements. “But the firing zones are the number one method.

Palestinians face Russian roulette in Israel’s firing zones

Firing Zone 918

Deputy Defense Minister Danny Danon told the Knesset:

The army plans to continue expelling Palestinians from military firing zones in Area C of the West Bank, which is under total Israeli control (..)

Defense Ministry: Army to keep expelling Palestinians from firing zones

UNITED NATIONS Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs occupied Palestinian territory:

Residents of firing zones face a range of other difficulties including the confiscation of property, settler violence, harassment by soldiers, access and movement restrictions and/or water scarcity. Combined, these conditions contribute to a coercive environment that creates pressure on Palestinian communities to leave these areas.

West Bank Firing Zones - United Nations Report
edit on 2/9/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Here's some of their greatest work in action

Spraying a Funeral in Hebron

I don't see a riot or protest taking place..

Skunk mentioned as a lethal weapon

or maybe I was just hearing things..

It would be interesting to get the ingredients for this weapon but it must be so safe the Israeli's don't want to tell us except for the vegetable part.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Oh! Let's not forget the latest intention of confiscation of property:

(Reuters)

Israel announced on Sunday a land appropriation in the occupied West Bank that an anti-settlement group termed the biggest in 30 years, drawing Palestinian condemnation and a U.S. rebuke.

Some 400 hectares (988 acres) in the Etzion Jewish settlement bloc near Bethlehem were declared "state land, on the instructions of the political echelon" by the military-run Civil Administration.

Israel claims West Bank land

Here's the land grab:

The new declaration will allow to expand the settlement even further, it is possible that the current announcement will connect Gva'ot to the Green Line.

Unprecedented land confiscation of 4,000 dunams near Bethlehem

There's ongoing thread for this land confiscation.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Just when you think you've heard it all, the degradation of Palestinians gets worse...

Do the Zionists get a buzz from this sort of thing?
Sick bastards!

How many humiliating ideas have they come up with that we haven't heard about!!!

The Russian Roulette is sickening!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Let me bring to ATS members attention the small agricultural village of Wadi Foquin in the West Bank, precisely adjacent to the last intention of land appropriation referred in my last post .

map source

This small village has been confiscated by the Israeli government for the exclusive use of Israeli settlers living in the Betar Illit settlement and construction of parts of the separation barrier.

The village and its population of 1,200 live under Israeli military control. The village and villagers have been victims of human rights violations which impact daily life, and jeopardize their future survival.

According to this source
Land Confiscation and Displacement

(..) orders have been issued for farmers to vacate land due to takeover by the Israeli government.The settlement is illegal according to the 4th Geneva Convention. The separation wall has been ruled illegal by the International Court of Justice.

Damaged Water Supply

Potable water supply is controlled by the Israeli government (..) natural springs have been part of natural irrigation system for centuries but are now drying up due to limestone runoff from settlements which harden the soil.

Food Supply and Farm Production

Agricultural produce which is the source of natural food supply and means of income has been damaged due to the runoff of raw sewage and construction debris from the settlement.

Transportation Inequality & Freedom of Movement

Israel only bypass roads have been constructed for access to settlements but are prohibited for use by Palestinians. (..) Flying checkpoints restrict access to jobs, educational institutions, and healthcare facilities.

Here's a little vid. explaining the situation there:

video source
edit on 2/9/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Hey, this is all just apart of Israel's plan to keep the peace. Clearly the Israeli gov't/military want's the violence to end and the rockets to stop flying.

Remember, Israel is always the victim and is not to be criticized, evar! I'm super cereal!

I've never heard of this skunk stuff but I could only imagine the backlash if it was used here in the USA. Besides Israel, where else is it used?
edit on 2-9-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I really don't know of other places were they used this. By checking the product internet site, they referrer to Israel (read it: Palestine) Europe and south America. Yet the links they provide for media (propaganda) we can only see Palestinians.

If this wasn't so serious, we can all be laughing with following Satire:

Odortec Ltd. was founded by the management team of Flybuster Ltd. - a leader in scent-based pest controlfor the global environmental management sector

source
IMO, the above is what they think about Palestinians...

Like the other Moshe Feiglin said concentrate and exterminate

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join

ATS Live Reality Remix is on-air in 4 minutes.
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP6

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def