It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anybody know anything about a 'Ignor this member' rule..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I believe I heard a mod mention something to me in a U2U that there is an Ignor this member rule...or something of the sort..I'm not sure and I don't remember the exact words he or she used..
What is the criteria to be given such a damnation??

& what you have to do to work it off,besides kissing spButs..
and what happend to the tutorial,I still wanted to see if there's anything in there explaining how you edit a pic to a sig...,
there must be a place where it's all explained..I just have'nt looked hard enough I guess...but I also curious about what is tha way above TS..what is the idea behind it..

questions ..questions...

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
We all have the option to ignore another member (see 'Ignore' option below avatars).

Global ignore is activated by the mods. That has the effect of making a members posts unviewable.

If a member is put on global ignore, I believe that member will receive a U2U explaining why and what to do to rectify it.

[edit on 6-12-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well,,thank you very much Pisky...I did'nt know that..
What about the 'WTS' has that just become RATS....I noticed that it now costs some 5000 points to join and an extra 250/mnt, for maintenance...but there's no clue as to what it entails..or is there somewhere on ATS anything about this 'Restricted Area' ,not a teaser.
.........you know it's like going to a showroom and you see this great looking car in a corner,and the dealer says 'Oh,that's hot...5mil..and you get the keys..no questios asked and non replied...It looked like something from anothe planet with power to blast you around the solar system...but once you get the keys and paid......you find it 'Only' pulls 4G's..

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Nothing really interesting in RATS. I mean, everyone's seen the picture of Elvis, and alien, and Bush in the oval office, right? Here's a little teaser of what's inside.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by dbates]

join