It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progressive/Democrat goal: control your eating based on environmentalism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: grandmakdw

You are wrong, and just quoting stereotypes.

Abortion will never go away and Republicans gave up on that many years ago. Myth
Abortion will keep on getting rid of more blacks than are born as was designed by Planned Parenthood when it began (check the history of planned parenthood). I even forsee post-birth abortion becoming legal like Obama himself voted for in Illinois. Abortion is a moot point. Dems won, that's over.

Really? My state of Texas recently passed legislation that basically will shut down most abortion clinics in the state. Need I remind you what the primary political party is in Texas? My state is also one of several southern states that is fighting gay marriage tooth and nail. They'll probably lose that fight, but not for lack of trying. Why are they trying? Because they think they know what's best for everyone.

The rest of your post is hyperbole and fear mongering.

Planned Parenthood was founded for the express purpose of getting rid of "people of color" because it was thought at the time they were inferior. Read a book written by the founder Margaret Sanger and you will see I am correct. To date 12 millions blacks were not born because abortion. Right now in many major cities more blacks are not born due to abortion than are born. That is the evil history and intent, which is working, and is also the pet of the progressive movement, it is their dirty little secret about Planned Parenthood. I am not, by the way against first term abortion.

Be careful of supporting progressives in anything, because you never know what the ultimate consequences will be.

Are the current lunch mandates purposely starving poor children whose only meal is at school? That is the consequence of what M.O. has done. Remember, everyone on food stamps has had several cutbacks lately also. So starvation and malnutrition could easily be the consequences of Obama's "reform" of the lunch line.

edit on 7Tue, 02 Sep 2014 07:35:57 -0500am90209amk022 by grandmakdw because: highlight thought

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Progressives tend more than anyone else to hold the "we know what's best for you and you'll do it or we'll force you to do it" attitude than any other group around.

That's a myth propagated by FOX and friends, Rush and whoever else, plus by the screamers here on ATS.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Progressives tend more than anyone else to hold the "we know what's best for you and you'll do it or we'll force you to do it" attitude than any other group around.

That's a myth propagated by FOX and friends, Rush and whoever else, plus by the screamers here on ATS.

WRONG! The progressive lies are obvious to anyone with half a brain. They might as well be Nazi's or Zombie Nazi's! You never know when a progressive will strike and rip the unborn fetus from your stomach. Beware the progressive regimen. They seek to sabotage the very foundations of society!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
I just had to call my kids school last week. My children are offered a choice between gross and I'll wait until I get home.

Why don't you make your kid's lunch, then? Why do you depend on the government to choose what your kid eats? Why don't YOU take control?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Abortion will never go away and Republicans gave up on that many years ago. Myth

And the government will never mandate what we eat. Myth!

As for gay marriage, that too is over and even the Mormons have won the right in Utah to engage in pologymous marriages.

What? Freedom won! And you're upset about it???

And the Bloomberg lost on the food front. You can buy Big Gulps and swig sugar all day! You won!

Do you want someone monitoring every bite you put in your mouth, don't mind, go ahead and vote Democrat.

That's a Myth, too! You're making things up to be outraged about! LOL Pathetic, really!
edit on 9/2/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar

WRONG! The progressive lies are obvious to anyone with half a brain. They might as well be Nazi's or Zombie Nazi's! You never know when a progressive will strike and rip the unborn fetus from your stomach. Beware the progressive regimen. They seek to sabotage the very foundations of society!

I'm sorry, this has to be the funniest thing I've read in some time! It's sad to say that there are many people that have been duped by the Right Wing propaganda machine and they actually believe progressives and the commie leftists want to abort all babies and take over society.

Thanks again for the laugh!

ETA: Oh, you weren't joking.....were you?

edit on 9/2/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
There you go again, telling us god fearing republicans what to do. Why don't you just take your high horse and mosey along the ridge into town for a nice bale of hay and then stop at the market for tomatoes because you ran out at home and you really are in the mood.

We don't need your progressive non-sense in this forum.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Interesting satire.

It is not a myth that Planned Parenthood the darling of the progressives was founded to (evil, quite evil) do away with as many inferior (the founder of PP's words) people of color as possible.

It is not a myth or Michelle would not have control of the lunch program which is literally a starvation diet for poor children whose parents have had their food stamps cut and can not afford to send a "federally approved home lunch".

It is not a myth that Obamacare has been enacted with disastrous results from start to finish. There are now more uninsured than before Obamacare.

Progressives do try to legislate their brand of morality and do sometimes succeed with awful unintended or sometimes intended consequences.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Step 1. Make "recommendations"
Step 2. Wait for people to complain.
Step 3. Ridicule those people using media, pundits and followers. Make claims that, "It isn't the law, stop being so silly!"
Step 4. Make the "recommendations" law.
Step 5. Media, pundits and followers then say, "It's the law, get over it, silly!"

And that, kids, is how progressive laws are made.

Any questions?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Exactly! And you have those completely objective and bias free facts to back that up.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Exactly! And you have those completely objective and bias free facts to back that up.

Yes I do, but I am off to an appointment right now, I will get back to you this afternoon and post the facts in this thread.

Toodles!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Any questions?

Nope! Those five steps are completely understandable and in no way leave open the possibility for any reasonable objections. Quality work once again, beezer!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

And the government will never mandate what we eat. Myth!

They can (and do) pass laws making certain things illegal to eat. Those items that are not illegal are what we are allowed to eat.

But you are correct, they have yet to mandate a list of foods that we must eat.

edit on bu302014-09-02T08:50:47-05:0008America/ChicagoTue, 02 Sep 2014 08:50:47 -05008u14 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
TUSKI:

I went to a source written by black people for this:

You can try and refute it if you want:

At a March 1925 international birth control gathering in New York City, a speaker warned of the menace posed by the "black" and "yellow" peril. The man was not a Nazi or Klansman; he was Dr. S. Adolphus Knopf, a member of Margaret Sanger's American Birth Control League (ABCL), which along with other groups eventually became known as Planned Parenthood. Sanger's other colleagues included avowed and sophisticated racists. One, Lothrop Stoddard, was a Harvard graduate and the author of The Rising Tide of Color against White Supremacy. Stoddard was something of a Nazi enthusiast who described the eugenic practices of the Third Reich as "scientific" and "humanitarian." And Dr. Harry Laughlin, another Sanger associate and board member for her group, spoke of purifying America's human "breeding stock" and purging America's "bad strains." These "strains" included the "shiftless, ignorant, and worthless class of antisocial whites of the South." Not to be outdone by her followers, Margaret Sanger spoke of sterilizing those she designated as "unfit," a plan she said would be the "salvation of American civilization.: And she also spike of those who were "irresponsible and reckless," among whom she included those " whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers." She further contended that "there is no doubt in the minds of all thinking people that the procreation of this group should be stopped." That many Americans of African origin constituted a segment of Sanger considered "unfit" cannot be easily refuted.

www.blackgenocide.org...

According to the CDC, since 1973, the year of the Supreme Court Decision Roe vs. Wade, 13 million (13,000,000) African American lives have been lost to abortion. The CDC reports that of the approximately 4000 abortions that are performed daily in the United States, 1452 of them are performed on African American women and their pre-born children. This means that although African Americans represent only 12% of the population of the United States, they account for 35% of the abortions performed in this country.

www.nbccongress.org...

In 2012, black women in New York City aborted over 6,500 more children than they gave birth to.

www.nationalreview.com...

Sorry I could not find any liberal sources, because it is a dirty little secret they want to hide.

As for proof of the starvation lunches, it's everywhere on the internet, can't get a pic to download for me, won't work, sorry.

Is the starvation diet that poor children are now on due to progressive policies in the lunch line and actions with food stamps an extension of this thinking?

edit on 8Tue, 02 Sep 2014 08:51:37 -0500am90209amk022 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

There you go again, telling us god fearing republicans what to do. Why don't you just take your high horse and mosey along the ridge into town for a nice bale of hay and then stop at the market for tomatoes because you ran out at home and you really are in the mood.

We don't need your progressive non-sense in this forum.

I guess all doctors and nutritionists are a bunch of progressive/democratic communists, too.......there is nothing political about eating well....and now you know why most people can't take the "right" in this country seriously.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Haven't you heard, the food police in the schools are checking home packed lunches to make sure they comply with Michelle's recommendations, and taking away home packed lunches that forget to pack both a vegetable and a fruit, throwing them away and forcing the kids to eat the processed tiny lunches?

You are DREAMING!!!!

Prove it. Prove to me that a public school student has had their lunch taken away because of insufficient nutrition. The USDA requires the kids be offered the missing nutrients, not to steal their food!

I believe what you're speaking of is a STATE regulation in North Carolina and it happened (supposedly) ONE TIME!

“Sites must provide breakfast and/or snacks and lunch meeting USDA requirements during the regular school day. The partial/full cost of meals may be charged when families do not qualify for free/reduced price meals.

“When children bring their own food for meals and snacks to the center, if the food does not meet the specified nutritional requirements, the center must provide additional food necessary to meet those requirements.”
The school denied knowledge of the incident and said it’s looking into it.

Source

She came home with her whole sandwich I had packed, because she chose to eat the nuggets on the lunch tray, because they put it in front of her,” her mother said.
“If a parent sends their child with a Coke and a Twinkie, the child care provider is going to need to provide a balanced lunch for the child,” Kozlowski said.

Ultimately, the child care provider can’t take the Coke and Twinkie away from the child, but Kozlowski said she “would think the Pre-K provider would talk with the parent about that not being a healthy choice for their child.”

Source

And finally, the real story comes out:

However, in the editing process CJ made a couple of poor word choices that would later prove problematic. By writing that “a state employee told” the preschooler “the lunch her mother packed was not nutritious,” we created the implication that the state employee had personally intervened to prevent the child from eating her sandwich, and perhaps even that it was the state employee who gave the child chicken nuggets instead.

Secondly, the headline affixed to the story read: “Preschooler's Homemade Lunch Replaced with Cafeteria Nuggets: State agent inspects sack lunches, forces preschoolers to purchase cafeteria food instead.” The intended meaning was that the inspector had flagged the lunch – actually, more than one lunch, as mentioned in the article – as nutritionally deficient, the children had been offered cafeteria food, that the 4-year-old girl at least thought she was being required to eat it instead of what was brought from home, and a bill for the food was subsequently sent home.

If you want to know what ACTUALLY happened, read this source. But then, you won't be able to complain about how the government is taking away lunches right and left! LOL

What a lame claim! And seriously? What ARE you guys crying about??? It's all sensational crap you read on the Blaze! LOL

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Am I sensationalizing the starvation lunches that have been foisted upon school systems by M.O.? One that has resulted in poor children who this is their daily meal being on a starvation diet?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

a reply to: beezzer

Any questions?

Nope! Those five steps are completely understandable and in no way leave open the possibility for any reasonable objections. Quality work once again, beezer!

lolz

Reasonable objections.

Like the ones put forth concerning Obamacare?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

...the Democrats think they know what is best for everyone else

And the GOP has always been so hands off :-)

This argument made against a greater good philosophy is just a device to make a greater good possible for a specific few

What is the role of government then?

How do you feel about the EPA - as just one example? We have safer, cleaner water and air today than we might have had. The EPA isn't perfect, no system is perfect. If industry had it's way? Things would be a lot different right now

It's funny - all the many things we depend on. Water, air - food. If there's money to be made off these things - they eventually begin to be bad for us somehow. Why is that?

Obesity is up - and nobody seems to know why? Our children are fat - and unhealthy...it's a mystery

Meanwhile, the corn, soy, sugar and meat lobbies (to mention just a few...) have us all by the short hairs

AG-gag laws all falling into place - how did that happen?

Same ole, same ole gramms - this idea of freedom is a hard one to pin down. Isn't it?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Am I sensationalizing the starvation lunches that have been foisted upon school systems by M.O.? One that has resulted in poor children who this is their daily meal being on a starvation diet?

Just out of curiosity, any backup for these claims?

I mean, those who were following silently have already seen your wild assertions disassembled several times now?

So, uh ... what's your source? What are you referring to exactly?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join