It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret UFO Hangars!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
something i find strange and which some one here at ATS will hopefully be able to she light on? is that with all these supposed secret bases like dulce and so on,is the fact that all the work carried out in building them must be done by military contractors that are obviously sworn to secrecy under the official secrets acts?
If this is true (?) then they must need lots of workers to perform their building dutys from basic plastering and cement guys to plumbers,electricians,air con guys,drainage people etc...does the military recruit specially for this?
What i mean is if your just some guy who fits air conditioning units but you have to go to dulce base to do it,then im amazed that we havent had more people coming forward and telling the world that theyve seen some strange stuff in these so called secret underground places?
For example obviously an electrician at area 51 isnt going to be issued with the job on monday morning off nipping down to hangar 18 to change a bulb and told to just ignore the alien ships that are in there but surely some one must have to do that from time to time?
so my question is.....does anyone know who does these basic tasks to keep these so called "SECRET UNDERGROUND" sites up and running?

Regards!

Edit: Fixed title caps lock problem.

[edit on 6-12-2004 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
This has been some what covered in the government facilities forum.

One thread is

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   

If this is true (?) then they must need lots of workers to perform their building dutys from basic plastering and cement guys to plumbers,electricians,air con guys,drainage people etc...does the military recruit specially for this?

You're basically looking at the same core crews doing this kind of work I'd imagine. Just like any other government contractor, the crews likely have already signed secrecy agreements before ever even hearing about the base they'd be doing work on. Very similar to a janitor in a hangar where they were first working on the Raptor, etc...same deal. Violating a secrecy agreement is not something one would do lightly...as you're usually looking at a lot of prison time or death....not to mention, if you're getting paid 50 grand a year to change light bulbs, chances are you aren't going to do anything that would jeopardize that gig, hehe...

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
optimus fett says:

"something i find strange and which some one here at ATS will hopefully be able to she light on? is that with all these supposed secret bases like dulce and so on,is the fact that all the work carried out in building them must be done by military contractors that are obviously sworn to secrecy under the official secrets acts?"

If you mean by "Sworn to Screcey under the official secrets act" that the people who work in a classified site have a security clearance, the answer is yes. But that's not that big of a deal; a lot of people have or had SECRET clearances, and a lot of them have or had Special Access clearances that are even higher.

But if you're a construction person, you don't need that high of a clearance to work in most areas. Often a CONFIDENTIAL clearance is all you need, since you will be required not to discuss anything, but you won't have access to any really classified stuff.

"If this is true (?) then they must need lots of workers to perform their building dutys from basic plastering and cement guys to plumbers, electricians, air con guys, drainage people etc...does the military recruit specially for this?"

No. Government agencies use contractors. For example, the Government does not build Apache attack helicopters, it contracts with my company to build them, since we are in the helicopter business and one of our precursor companies designed them in the first place. The Boeing Company, on the other hand, does not do janitorial or cafeteria work, but contracts with a company called Aramark to do that.

I suppose about half or maybe a bit less of Boeing people have SECRET or better clearances, and maybe four or five percent of the janitorial folks do. It's these people who will go into the black holes to do cleanup, and, even then, we do not leave classified documents lying around or up on the chalkboard for the janitor or anyone else to see.

"What i mean is if your just some guy who fits air conditioning units but you have to go to dulce base to do it,then im amazed that we havent had more people coming forward and telling the world that theyve seen some strange stuff in these so called secret underground places?"

Well, maybe a reason for that is that the people who are working on those programs are keeping their word not to talk about it.

Or maybe it's because those "secret bases" don't actually exist, anyway.

"For example obviously an electrician at area 51 isnt going to be issued with the job on monday morning off nipping down to hangar 18 to change a bulb and told to just ignore the alien ships that are in there but surely some one must have to do that from time to time?"

If there is any maintenance that requires construction trade workers who don't have a clearance or only have a CONFIDENTIAL clearance, then the people working in those areas remove any stuff about which the workers do not have a need to know.

"so my question is.....does anyone know who does these basic tasks to keep these so called "SECRET UNDERGROUND" sites up and running?
"

Well, if there are any "secret underground bases", then you're not gong to find out, because no one her knows, because they're secret LOL!

But if you're talking about the classified areas, whether government or contractor, I think I addressed that above.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Well, if there are any "secret underground bases", then you're not gong to find out, because no one her knows, because they're secret LOL!

Wouldn't be a secret, now would it?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
if you guys ever find out what companys contract people to do meager jobs inside of neat military bases let me know who they are

im going to get a job working for them

50 grand a year to clean a toilet ?
Count me IN lol

just tell me where to sign up
i wont tell anyone my secrets lol

i suggest everyone at ATS get a job working for the gov't
we could actually find out the truth of whats going on....

and get PAID 2 do it!!

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   
thanks off-the-street,
sounds like you actually do no a lot about the topic i posted!

Cheers and regards.

join