It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 in 5 Minutes: Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Are you saying that in 1994 during the first bombing irreparable damage was done to the WTC that would cost too much to fix, so they just put a band-aide on it until they came up with a plan to destroy the whole building. In doing so they also solved a couple other agenda issues such as going into the middle east, etc.
You might be on to something. I built about 12 CVS's in lower Manhattan during the 1998-1999 timeframe and I often heard those buildings were fixed up half fast. I even remember one contractor telling me he wouldn't ever set foot in the building the way it was repaired out of fear!

a reply to: Bigburgh

Sorry I'm kinda a nub to all this, can you explain the relation to W?

a reply to: ugmold

Thank you, I never noticed that. Freudian slip right on camera!

a reply to: Whereismypassword

Building 7 was classified such that plans were not public which meant they could have had areas ready to accept explosives at any time unknown to the public. I doubt they had them just sitting there all the time, that is a bit reckless due to possible detonation. As for the WTC the only way would of been if the building was remodeled to do this also but now your dealing with the public and those that were in the building when it collapsed and escaped I'm sure would of came forward if they noticed something 'fishy' by now. I really think the jets created a perfect storm of events. Aluminum is flammable, the idea of slag created by the blast(alum fuselage) mixed with high voltage current has crossed my mind once or twice but as I said earlier - spilt milk.
edit on 9/1/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum
a reply to: one4all
Sorry I'm kinda a nub to all this, can you explain the relation to W?

Massimo Mazzucco's Septermber 11: The new Pearl Harbor is one of the best 9/11 documentaries, if not the best, that I have seen. It is a long and detailed three part documentary covering many aspects without going off into "truther madness" as one might say. I haven't watched it in some time though, but from what I remember, it will present point and counterpoint from different angles objectively. I'll have to watch it again myself now.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

edit on 9/1/2014 by AllSourceIntel because: formatting

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
My browser is cr****ng out again just like the other night.
I have to switch to my phone but am really limited to what I can do on it.

Thanks for you patience and all the awesome information. It's like a 911 refresher course.

AllSourceIntel I'll watch those in a minute. . .
edit on 9/1/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum
They are long...take your time.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
One of my favorite documentaries on 9/11 is "ZERO An Investigation Into 9/11".

I remember when I first watched it, it removed ALL doubt concerning what really happened.

The first 2 minutes are a MUST watch for those who haven't seen it yet.

"This is the film that makes it impossible to accept the "official" version of the "911" tragedy any longer. So the question really comes down to: who's telling the truth - the government or this group of Italian/French/German producers? I would say, go with the one that hasn't lied to you. And that only leaves one choice."
BAD LANGUAGE WARNING @ 1 HR 3 min 50 sec

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Marvin P Bush ( GW Bush's younger brother ).
Was involved with a company called SECURACOM. ( they also handle security for Dulles intl. Airport and some Army, Navy, Air force as well as highly sensitive installations around the Washington D.C. )
It was said that bomb sniff dog's were abruptly pulled from the buildings on Sept 6 2011.

Because everyone is screaming "INSIDE JOB".
This would appear to be the first step.

Say for a second that Marvin allowed for "Work Crews" to come in for a little over a year some claim.
And begin bringing in equipment to bring down the towers.
Its possible.
But not yet to date proven..
But it does look funny.

edit on 1-9-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
When i used to lurk here i saw a post that listed all the content's of WTC 1 & WTC 2 everything down to the carpet's and door handles but i can not find it in search .

ANYBODY KNOW the post

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Was there more to the question.
Down to every detail you are asking?
I'll try to Doogle it...

Edit: I re read the question...
I get your drift now...

Don't know all of what one and two had,
Seem building 7 had the FEMA office.
Command center for NYPD/FD ( emergency management ) and some other federal offices.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
And looking back now.
Why pull building 7? It wasn't going anywhere (i would now as a firefighter). And how did they rig it so fast?
"Pull it" ha! The Loizeaux ( controlled demolition Inc.). Couldn't do it that fast..
It takes weeks...

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

It takes weeks to plan it, size explosive charges, run wires and gain proper access to critical structural elements. But if all that was done already before Sept. 11 and all they had to do on Sept. 11 was put the explosives in place, make a few critical cuts, connect the 2 or 3 wires, then detonate it remotely. It would only take hours depending on the crew size involved.
It is just that type of premeditated involvement that keeps me more focused on building 7 then the TT's.

edit on 9/1/2014 by AnteBellum because: left out something

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
When i used to lurk here i saw a post that listed all the content's of WTC 1 & WTC 2 everything down to the carpet's and door handles but i can not find it in search .

ANYBODY KNOW the post

This will be the place to begin,it is important when considering a core value direction like this to use SEVERAL competing lists of the contents of all buildings destroyed, this means company names and descriptions,business focuses,even peripherlly in case the data really targeted was in transition or was buried deeply.

We are focusing on the contents in terms of BUSINESSES , not simply the structural and functionl bread and butter contents of the buildings.

Thank you for providing the opportunitty to clarify that Doogle5.

There were excusatory outs provided for the destruction of building 7 before the eventual questions were even asked,those excuses were pre-placed as part of the action itself.Focus on the excuses and who and how they were made, it looks like building 7 is a catalyst for attention.What evidence connected to the Trillions of Missing Money was hidden there, or Deep in one of the Towers,it matters not if the evidence in question was in Tower or Building 7, the real reason each one was destroyed will show themselves clearly in the dynamic patterns we can now put together.

Just like the connections to the Trillions will show themselves clearly when we get a full and complete set of business entitys housed in the destroyed buildings with in-depth prospectuses for each one .We will see the trail when we see the list of businesses contained in the targeted arena of impact.It doesnt matter if the specific evidence destroyed was destroyed because once we are on the right track we will hop-scotch the Twin Towers event completely and go even further up the ladder.Dynamic patterns dont complete themselves until you are either at the true beginning or the true end.

I believe bigger things are cooking right now,and the Cabal member or members who were the catalysts behind the causality of this problem for the Cabal itself will soon be 86ed.

The Cabal will soon need to remove HUGE HIGH LEVEL ASSETS,this is inevitable and pending.

Publiclly there will need to be accidents or murders.Privately these assets will assume new identitys.

I see this investigation as a whole to already extend far beyond 9/11,in fact 9/11 was a real costly mistake for TPTB.

The evidence is so overwhelming and coming from literally everywhere that the highest form of damage control must now be used,entire IDENTITYS WITH GLOBAL INFLUENCES must be removed from the equation to call of the Sheepdogs.

We have yet to see if they can stop the disclosure movement with the outing of the path of the Trillions when they cut their losses and remove assets soon,as they now must do.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

It takes weeks to plan it, size explosive charges, run wires and gain proper access to critical structural elements. But if all that was done already before Sept. 11 and all they had to do on Sept. 11 was put the explosives in place, make a few critical cuts, connect the 2 or 3 wires, then detonate it remotely. It would only take hours depending on the crew size involved.
It is just that type of premeditated involvement that keeps me more focused on building 7 then the TT's.

Sorry it took so long...
I was watching the videos of the Italian documentary the other poster posted..

Yes those things had to already in place..
No demo crew would run into a building ON FIRE, to set up explosive charges...
So one might think I would presume.

Edit: so building 7 was an anomaly that day for me. Not to mention some of the video shows people ran from that building.... that were prepared for it.. ( scratching head ). Though there are EMS recordings saying " they're going to detonate it.
Oh. And the infamous video of the reporter, reporting it has collapsed while it was still in view behind her for another minute or so.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

How did you like the documentary?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Yes, I am aware of the chain of liability, starting with the fire protection, which would come under the remit of the structural engineers, as you are.

The building was old, but must have had regular checks, including fire lining, and steel erosion. The age of the building does not take away the claim trail for a lawyer.

My point is that had any engineers been held accountable for the building design being not fit for purpose, they would have been taken to court, and then they would have had to prove the integrity of the building.

And we all know nobody is allowed to disagree with the OS, especially in a court of law.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Sorry it took so long...
I was watching the videos of the Italian documentary the other poster posted..

Yes those things had to already in place..
No demo crew would run into a building ON FIRE, to set up explosive charges...
So one might think I would presume.

Edit: so building 7 was an anomaly that day for me. Not to mention some of the video shows people ran from that building.... that were prepared for it.. ( scratching head ). Though there are EMS recordings saying " they're going to detonate it.
Oh. And the infamous video of the reporter, reporting it has collapsed while it was still in view behind her for another minute or so.

The infamous BBC video. The one where the shadowy cabal tipped off the press, where the pre briefed reporter forgot her stage prompts and gave the game away. Yup. Conclusive proof indeed sir. Why would they tell the press in advance? Think this one through. More people knowing means more chance of exposure. It was clearly a mistake, to say otherwise is grasping at straws.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

And looking back now.
Why pull building 7? It wasn't going anywhere (i would now as a firefighter). And how did they rig it so fast?
"Pull it" ha! The Loizeaux ( controlled demolition Inc.). Couldn't do it that fast..
It takes weeks...

It was built in 1984 right? By my maths that gave them 17 years to wire it up, even if it was a failsafe of some description.
edit on 2/9/2014 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Building walls were full of asbestos. Nobody would go looking there. Would you?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel

How did you like the documentary?

I liked it. It was done better than Loose Change.
Though they did use some of the loose change Doc. In it.

The on part that really stuck out was the algorithm put together bringing Al-Qiada and root meanings to form the the CIA word DATA...
Now another security word or acronym is CSIS... I'm waiting to see if that one will later, with another algorithm will bring about the origin of ISIS per the CIA.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

And looking back now.
It takes weeks...

It was built in 1984 right? By my maths that gave them 17 years to wire it up, even if it was a failsafe of some description.

Yes! But it was silverstein who gave the call to pull it.. as he claimed in a one on one interview for PBS America. Even if he was the owner.. he did not not not have that kind of authority.

I totally bought the 1&2 pancaking and compression blast blowing all the way down. And any fire fighter here in on ATS will tell you pound the floor first before stepping... motto is " Don't trust the Truss "
But building seven still was the odd duck.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
--- double-post in wrong thread ---
edit on 2-9-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join