It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 in 5 Minutes: Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Now just to make it clear, I am not a truther or one that gets all excited when presented 9/11 information such as this. But I do like a great conspiracy theory and I found this video interesting, short and to the point for anyone that IS into this topic.

Check it out:

Personally I do feel building #7 was 'pulled', as to the reason I've heard many debates, from gold to hiding facts. I don't know as of yet what I think it was done for.

I have been to the World Trade Center, when it was standing, at least a dozen times. I've eaten at WotW, stared wondrously out the windows and even spent some time on the roof walk. As an architect I have always loved those buildings, as ugly as they were in design. But now that same education has left me wondering if clues to the mystery can still be obtained.
In the architectural field we get asked to redesign and re-appropriate floors or areas for new business clients all the time. At the start of such work we must construct a set of 'As-Builts' showing what is there before we start to do anything to it. This requires hand measuring and detailing EVERY SINGLE THING found from sub-floor to the underside of deck above. Also we take thousands of photographs so when we are sitting at our desks drawing things up we can refer back to them. In some instances it has been stated explosive charges have been placed in the towers prior to the incident. If this was true there would be panels allowing access to these areas or some type of anomaly at the steel, since it is all covered by spray fireproofing and code standard firewall enclosures. Someone should cross reference which architects did the work to offices adjacent to areas in question. The buildings are gone, I'm sure most arch/eng firms would openly allow access to these files/PHOTOS since they serve no privacy or safety purposes any more. Then one could start to see discrepancies and make further claims because a column enclosure on a building this large would NOT have panels unless they absolutely needed them to be there for access to fire suppression and HVAC systems.
There is no other way, this type of work takes lots of time and even with the most clandestine crew it still would have to have been started months if not years earlier. And if they were just scraping off fireproofing, which would have needed to be done to expose the steel for the munitions they placed. The thermite charges still ran the same risk of being blown off by the impact of the planes like the rest of the fireproofing. And as for doing the work during the night when nobody is in the offices, well whoever says that hasn't been or worked in NYC before. Nothing ever shuts down, I used to go to work at 4:am to beat traffic and leave at noon, come back at 2-4:pm then work to 8:pm or sleep there(not abnormal).
I'm sorry if you disagree, but I believe the jets hitting the buildings caused the imminent collapse due to structural failure of the floor joists and the plasticity of the system under the effects of excessive heat. In other words, it tucked in and then pancaked!

As far as the government conspiracy part goes, I have no doubt our government allowed it to happen and knew it was going to happen beforehand. They let the terrorists have a chance so they could use the attack for their own purposes/agenda. I don't believe our government knew where, what or how the terrorists were going to do it, just that they would soon and they left the window open for them.

Sorry for the rant on this. . . AB
edit on 9/1/2014 by AnteBellum because: Grammer

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

I do not know your credentials, so I can not challenge your position by comparison to those architects/engineers/physicists who do not agree with your feelings.

I can tell you that in the research I have done and with the grounding of readily observed empirical evidence, you are wrong.

Using the plasticity of heated metal as the fulcrum of your argument is a core misconception as to the 'crush'.

Stating that months would have been required to set the charges as an insurmountable blockade to it being performed is without purpose. They had the time to do so. They had 'work' done on the floors involved in the months prior. Residuals of the thermite were found. No explanation is made about the pulverizing of nearly all of the concrete. The source of the molten metal more than a month after the collapses. The missing cause for Building 7's demolishment.

You have NOTHING in your post to cause me to believe other than the US Government was directly involved. Frankly, I have spent several concerted months on examining this series of events. Your posting is in error as best as I can determine.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
That is one of my favorite vids...

Transcript is here BTW.

The 'Original' Fairy-tale on the other hand ranks right up there with Grimm's and Aesop's...

The more intelligent of the theorists soon come to realize that Hansel and Gretel have left breadcrumbs everywhere, in no discernible pattern. Thus, the inclination among some of the best to stop looking for the children and start looking for the Witch. The deeper one delves into the conspiracy literature, the more one is struck by the tendency of some theorists to look beyond the documents and the tangible evidence of government malfeasance or political conspiracy to more transcendental sources of power.

The Most Dangerous Book in the World: 9/11 as Mass Ritual

originally posted by: rival
Once upon a time....

...there was a powerful country called America. America was supposed to be ruled by the many millions of people that lived there, but in truth, America was controlled by only a few, very rich, very, very, evil men.

Now these men wanted war (because they made ALOT of money off of war,) but they knew the American people would never go for it. So they looked around and decided to make a big, huge, fake an attack on America that ALL the people could see and all the people could be really mad
about.

So they came up with a plan. They decided to find some really smart men to teach some really crazy men how to make an attack on America that would be really big. They decided to make the attack on two of the world's largest buildings.

So these smart men gave these crazy men the idea to fly BIG airplanes into the buildings and knock them down. But what they didn't expect was that they were many more crazy men, so they also decided to attack other buildings as well.

.....and all the rich, evil men lived happily ever-after

Love the new AVY too BTW...

edit on 1-9-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Great video, seen it last year if I recall...
Was good to recap!!!

I'm sorry if you disagree, but I believe the jets hitting the buildings caused the imminent collapse due to structural failure of the floor joists and the plasticity of the system under the effects of excessive heat. In other words, it tucked in and then pancaked!

If agree that they played a part in weakening the structure...
But the fact that building 7 was pulled... Makes me think the a Towers were as well!!!

Think about it...
Why was building 7 prepared for demolition, when was it prepared, & how was it prepared...
Just don't ask who or you'll be joining Barry Jennings and other truthers in the afterlife!!!

edit on 1-9-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Correction!

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
As you can see pictures would make no difference to the conspiracy believer.

It has become a religion to them.
All faith based.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: largo

I don't care if I was Frank Lloyd Wright, I'm not going to argue with you either.
To me it makes no point in how I feel about the position of this on the whole. Whether the buildings collapsed due to stress, heat, thermite, locusts, aliens, the big bad wolf does not change my decision as to what and who I believe caused it to happen. Gee the same people you happen to believe! What a coincidence. . .

Spilt milk, water under the bridge, whatever you want to call it, you keep on wasting your time looking for evidence on how they did it, when I'm looking for evidence as to what's next!

And I thought I was being sympathetic to the 'truther' movement with this, a mistake I won't make twice.
edit on 9/1/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Thanks for the information.
Soon as I get some time I will make use of it, right now I'm more into the media's take on all this. Which is how I dug this up.

I hope someday we have definitive answers to all our questions, I'm not counting on it though. I'm more worried about the future plans they have since we have been proven to be dispensable items to them.

TTYS. . . AB

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

That's the part that bothers me also, building 7 was set up to be demolished. Given the amount of time they had from impact to demolition and the security level of the building, they easily could have pulled it off with a small crew and larger directional charges. This part of the story always actually bothered me more then the rest.

a reply to: samkent

Funny thing about it also is we are all on the same side yet some feel compelled to segregate themselves. As it stands now, I think the entire conspiracy surrounding the 911 attack conspiracy is plain misdirection. While everyone is looking at the government and pointing fingers, they have room to orchestrate another plan unnoticed. A simple diversion, makes me sick to think it could be true.
edit on 9/1/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

This has always been my favorite 9/11 video, short, simple, and to the point. It was released on 9/11's 10th anniversary.
edit on 1-9-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Suppose you had designed the buildings many years ago, and, as we have all been told, the buildings were built to withstand the impact of a plane hitting them.

Do you think you would have been sued by the insurers?

Work it out for yourself.

Peace

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Funny thing about it also is we are all on the same side yet some feel compelled to segregate themselves. As it stands now, I think the entire conspiracy surrounding the 911 attack conspiracy is plain misdirection. While everyone is looking at the government and pointing fingers, they have room to orchestrate another plan unnoticed. A simple diversion, makes me sick to think it could be true.

Ten years before on the same date...

It's a day for sick sobs to celebrate?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
OUTSTANDING WORK.

Now if this person would please dig into the Insurance Industry they will cut an artery to TPTBs heart.

The Lucitania was switched with the Titanic.Insurance fraud.Same group that benefitted from its construction benefitted from its destruction,this was an indirect Pay-off to a sunordinate of the Global Cabal.

9/11 was built and BILLIONS IN PROFITS were made by this same Cabals peripheral subordinates as a Pay-off for services rendered ,then it was destroyed and BILLIONS more were again earned by another peripheral group again as a Pay-off for srevices rendered.

W.C.B Insurance is part of the Master Plan.

Auto Insurance.

Building Insurance.

Travel Insurance.

The ENTIRE INSURANCE INDUSTRY AND ITS FOUNDATIONS AND PROCESSES are a critical part of TPTBs main fiscal generation framwork.

They exposed their Achillies Heel by replicating the Titanic/Lucitania FRAUD the EXACT same way with the Twin Towers.

Now people are paying attention,but need a common thread to follow,on behalf of the Global Cabals W.C.B. Insurance fraud comitted aginst me by these same people ......I present you with the thread you wish to follow.

Research the ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE INSURANCE COMPANIES OF THE WORLD,and you will learn the ENTIRE STORY OF TPTB,you will also be able to forsee their coming futures.

The Cabal are ALL connected by this same thread,it has been their Bread and Butter source of Income and control.

Transportation,logistics,Insurance,anything to do with commoditys and their fiscal impacts will lead you straight to the Cabal.

They NEVER do anything for ONE reason,there is ALWAYS a multi-faceted,multi-level fiscal generator at work,they set things up so they NEVER LOSE,so LOSS is a WIN.Where the masses would LOSE they are guaranteed to win,they peck us to death while we keep looking for and expecting a Deathblow which they do not dare try to action,ha ha ha,because they "need us".

It is time to follow the trail of birdseed left for us to see, these little peckers have some reckoning to do.

This was an awsome video thank you OP.

Hopefully one day this same influence will follow the Construction/logistics/Insurance payout money ALL of the peripheral fiscal impacts related to 9/11 and create a similar video for us all to enjoy based on simply following the money.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum the 'truther' movement

not so much a 'movement' as a section of society that do not believe the OS. just people. i am one of them but have never been a part of any 'movement' or organised group. the connotations of such terminology are open to 'free interpretation'. i do my own thing. and trust my own eyes, ears and 48 year experience of life. all of which immediately told me (on 9/11) that the spectacle we were witnessing was not what it was sold as. it was bogus. it was baloney. it still is.

i'm not a 'truther'. i just refuse to accept horse-crap sold as factual truth. and i never will.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Watchfull

I know where your going with this, but architectural liability insurance has limitations.
The field is always learning and what was done in the 60's(design) can't be assumed up to date in the year 2000. My daughters school burnt down this year from a cigarette thrown in the trash by a janitor. Due to fire code standards in the 60's when it was built the building was fine, but now in 2014 not even close by a long-shot!

Plus there are also breakdowns of liability. Architects hire engineers who design the frame and to do the structural analysis(wind loads, snow, kinetic, static, shear, etc.), the burden then falls on them. But the general contractors, steel erectors, steel mill and even steel producers can be pulled into it because if the steel is faulty at the start then blame just goes down the ladder. Then they can come back and say the concrete floor slabs were poured wrong or the fireproofing was defective. So many things go into the one system very rarely does it come out clean in the end.
It's a very tough issue to debate in normal circumstances but when faced with an event such as this, they will be in court for a hundred years and ultimately the burden of proof will be impossible to locate.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Dam.. Guess am a bat #, paranoid tin foiled dog abusing baby hater.
Just when I thought I was passed all that

edit on 1-9-2014 by RayVon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I did enjoy this one as it shows the bombs going off you can clearly hear them, and smoke from the towers just before they fall.

Very Interesting. let me know what you think.

edit on 1-9-2014 by RayVon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Conspiracy theorists defend the terrorists by trying their best to deflect blame from the middle eastern element responsible for 911.
But, I guess they (the middle eastern element responsible for 911) had no beef with the USA back then. They were best friends and would NEVER want to harm America.

Yup.

Why spend your time defending middle eastern terrorists who are responsible for the deaths of countless Americans?
Shameful, really..

edit on 1-9-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum
a reply to: Watchfull

I know where your going with this, but architectural liability insurance has limitations.
The field is always learning and what was done in the 60's(design) can't be assumed up to date in the year 2000. My daughters school burnt down this year from a cigarette thrown in the trash by a janitor. Due to fire code standards in the 60's when it was built the building was fine, but now in 2014 not even close by a long-shot!

Plus there are also breakdowns of liability. Architects hire engineers who design the frame and to do the structural analysis(wind loads, snow, kinetic, static, shear, etc.), the burden then falls on them. But the general contractors, steel erectors, steel mill and even steel producers can be pulled into it because if the steel is faulty at the start then blame just goes down the ladder. Then they can come back and say the concrete floor slabs were poured wrong or the fireproofing was defective. So many things go into the one system very rarely does it come out clean in the end.
It's a very tough issue to debate in normal circumstances but when faced with an event such as this, they will be in court for a hundred years and ultimately the burden of proof will be impossible to locate.

The Lucitania had been in an accident,the damages were such that she was not without major repairs going to be deemed servicable,this was fact,the Investors stood to lose a tremendous amount of money. The accident the Lucitania was in created the need for a big FAVOR from the Cabal from a subordinate.

This is important to note.

The Twin towers had core value issues which stood to lose the Owners a lot of money if disclosed, something was damaged and could not be hidden any more than the Lucitanias structural damages could be hidden,they were beyond collusional suppression they were core value terminal damages.The conditions the Twin Towers were in created the need for big FAVOR from the Cabal for a Subordinate.

This was now a perfect cover we were suppossed to eventually find like we are right here and now,but the real nuggets of the highest value are still hidden,so lets dig deeper,there was "something else" data-wise in one of the destroyed buildings,something no one wants us to notice,there is another layer here designed to remain hidden from us.

Yes,the twin Towers will prove to have had terminal core value issues putting the owners in the EXACT same boat as the LUCITANIAS owners......with a PRIMATY Gamechanging difference.

The Twin Towers owners after putting in a request for help to TPTB or the Global Cabal....SHOULD HAVE.....had their issue with the Twin Towers COVERED-UP using crooked Judges and Insurance people ect ect.....however the CABAL decided to sanction a more IMPACTFULL solution than was needed, they REVERTED BACK to the same exact tactic as the Lucetania scam used.....when they DID NOT have to take that higher risk path,risk being their PRIMARY ALLERGY.

The Cabal turned the Twin Towers fiasco into a multi-faceted fiscal generator BUT they also did something EVEN BIGGER in that they in the process of destroying the TT for the above reasons destroyed evidence for a THIRD PARTY.

In other words the Cabal snctioned the TYPE of response to kill two or three birds with one stone,actually as many opportunistic birds as possible which in iteslf takes us to the single mastermind.

There was one single over-riding primary driver behind the decision to do what was done "how" it was done,someone DRIVING THE BUS had quite few different things on their plate at that time, and I do believe this was a meeting of One Existing decision being a priority across the entire Chess Board with the high level of need catalysing a tactical error,desperation screwed this fella,because he looked at the Chess Board and FORGOT HOW OPTIMAL HIS PRIOR MOVES HAD BEEN and he tried to GET MORE OUT OF AN ALREADY OPTIMAL DYNAMIC,he squeezed the Lemon to hard-disrespected himself and the processes he endorsed and represented ,the Twin Towers if done right by Cabal rules SHOULD HAVE been a flawless and seamless action not including blowing up the buildings or dropping them to the ground.So the Main Man BROKE PROTOCAL....he had inferior support that did not or could not alert him to his pending errors in Judgement which strayed from the Norm,remember the Cabal teaches to ALWAYS BLAME THE HELP.

So you see someone got an incoming request of the HIGHEST ORDER for help and was SWEATING BULLETS because of the scope and Magnitude of the problem itself,they went into cerebral overdrive and broke SOP.They ad-libbed,and are now paying for it bit by bit.

This SHOW-STOPPING plea for help had SOMETHING TO DO....with ....SOMETHING INSIDE ONE OF THE DESTROYED BUILDINGS.Methinks the littlest one.

So the Main Man looked at his Chess Board and he looked for a two-fer, a way to let his greed mix with his responsibility and reap him compound rewards, this is where he made the fatal error and tried to get more out of an already optimised plan for the Twin Towers,it was FLUKE the Twin Towers dynamic intertwined with the BIGGER NEED which was to destroy evidence of a GREATER WRONGDOING. Someone tried to turn an already optimally planned Twin Tower action into MORE THAN IT COULD BE.

Yes we have the Building issues and the Insurance flip,but the ways it was done point to something much much bigger which was ADDED TO an already existing TT plan or became the PRIMARY DRIVER of the Planning of the TT fraud.

Someone added the destruction,it wasnt needed to solve the problems TPTB had .The addition of this aspect alone is defining evidence of conspiracy in an upwardly evolving direction.

Now wether the evidence related to the BIG PROBLEM were in one of the TTs or the smaller building beside them will need to be ascertaained.

But the investigation MUST seperate these two issues,keeping the TT fraud seperate from the OVERRIDING driver behind the action itself,which went higher than a 7 Billion Dollar insurance settlement/payoff, ONE OF THE BIGGEST FISH OF ALL WAS ON THE LINE a true Keeper,a Trophy and he needed BIG DADDYS help to break free of the line.

Someone had a CORE CABAL MEMBER BY THE COJONES SOMEHOW.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

The video didn't mention Marvin Bush.
The younger bush sibling of George and Jeb....

Or was he not in charge of the world trade centers security just before and during the 9/11 attacks as purported?

edit on 1-9-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

This is a great work by James Corbett.

Funny at 2:30 Bush says, "I don't think anyone could imagine flying airplanes into buildings" While holding his hand up in what looks like a pose with a model airplane, which he was probably imitating at some prior meeting on the very subject.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18362214]canucks555[/

You do know bin laden had nothing to do with 9/11 and the mastermind has been captured?

He went to bin laden and told him his plans and bin laden wanted nothing to do with it

That fact kind of makes a mockery out of the war of terror considering the main culprit had nothing to
Do with the incident

These Muslims who committed these horrendous crimes should have been devout but were drinking liqueur
And partying with hookers?

Also terrible pilots as well!

For all we know the planes may have been deliberately oxygen starved instantly at altitude and then fly by wire into their targets

I just can't understand a devout Muslim taking drugs,drinking alcohol and having fun with strippers but perhaps they have an Amish go wild period before they become mass killers of innocent people:-/

As it has been mentioned building 7 collapsed faster than a cheap tarts knickers so they must have had demolitions in their already to pull it so quickly-if they have records of the maintenance for the twin towers one may be able to see if they could have placed the charges months before

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join