It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Sandyhook Propaganda Ad

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Such hypocrites, all they are doing is proving that money talks. How much did they get payed to do this propaganda video I wonder? Do they have bodyguards? how about their kids?

The only thing that video does is add a list of names of celebrities whose movies I will no longer rent, buy, or pay to see.

Here is the better video that shows what hypocrites they are, it is explicit so be warned.

edit on 1-9-2014 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
To My American Friends.

I have just hit their dislike button on youtube.

Now everyone else against this needs to smash that dislike button..

Your Friend in Australia who knows this video is ridiculous and the criminals have guns here.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: brandiwine14
Such hypocrites, all they are doing is proving that money talks. How much did they get payed to do this propaganda video I wonder? Do they have bodyguards? how about their kids?

The only thing that video does is add a list of names of celebrities whose movies I will no longer rent, buy, or pay to see.

Here is the better video that shows what hypocrites they are, it is explicit so be warned.

I've been saying over and over on these forums that TV and the movies are the problem! Do people listen? very few of them.
That five minute video you posted is more or less representative of what the average person watches on television EVERY DAY of their life.
Children are raised 24/7/365 on exactly whats in that video. Is it any wonder we have lunatics running about???

TV - The Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction.
Take your TV out back, get your gun and blow a hole in it, only then will the world be a safer place.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I wonder how many of those celebs understand the construction. Clearly being famous doesn't enable a person to understand ramifications.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParanoidAmerican
a reply to: Jenisiz

When did this pile come out?

2nd

Believe this past weekend. I just started seeing it trend today sadly.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
This thread proves that we can't have a rational discussion in America about guns.

It also proves that many of you think you are smarter than celebrities. Why do you think you are smarter than they are?

But back on topic. We need to have discussions about gun violence. America, especially, is a reactive society. Meaning that it takes big events to get us talking and to take action. We're not proactive. Knowing this, it only makes sense to have a discussion about guns after a tragedy like Sandy Hook.

However, when anyone even a celebrity brings it up...the response isn't one of logic and looking at the cause of gun violence but of...sorry your child died, you'll never take my guns!

Mature adults can have meaningful discussion about guns without fear. Apparently not on ATS though?

I am always open to a rational discussion on gun control, just so long as it is a honest one. Something I never see from anyone who wants restrictions. How many times have I heard we will never come pick up your guns we just want registration for background checks. It turned out to be just what the pro gun people said, registration is for confiscation. It's been proved to many times now. There is nothing honest about their arguments, the evidence is overwhelming against them, and isn't it interesting they did it to themselves. I will bet the citizens of New Hampshire feel differently about gun registration now.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
This thread proves that we can't have a rational discussion in America about guns.

It also proves that many of you think you are smarter than celebrities. Why do you think you are smarter than they are?

But back on topic. We need to have discussions about gun violence. America, especially, is a reactive society. Meaning that it takes big events to get us talking and to take action. We're not proactive. Knowing this, it only makes sense to have a discussion about guns after a tragedy like Sandy Hook.

However, when anyone even a celebrity brings it up...the response isn't one of logic and looking at the cause of gun violence but of...sorry your child died, you'll never take my guns!

Mature adults can have meaningful discussion about guns without fear. Apparently not on ATS though?

I wasn't picked up at a gas station or airport and given millions for good looks. I busted my tail to grind through years of school into get an actual degree that serves humanity...am I smarter then them? Yes. Am I arrogant about it? Yes, but only because the diplomas on my wall suggest so. As mentioned before...I'm sure 90% of these fools have security that owns guns, they themselves own guns and/or have been in films with them. Am I smarter then a blatant hypocrite? Well that's an outstanding yes.

And I still don't believe in the Sandyhook incident. At least the official story...has more holes then my lucky boxers I wore throughout grad school.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Every single dictatorship ever has begun with taking away the citizens right to protect themselves. Come get mine. Barrel first

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

There's no need for rational discussion. There's no need for any discussion. Go read the second amendment. Discussion closed.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

There's no need for rational discussion. There's no need for any discussion. Go read the second amendment. Discussion closed.

Rock on Snarly one, discussion closed.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Not quite true. When you have rampant gun violence in our big cities and mass killings like Sandy Hook, there should be a discussion. See, you're part of the problem. People got shot...um don't take my guns. Maybe the discussion doesn't need to be centered on better registration or tighter gun controls...maybe it's a mental health question or why there is more gun violence in Chicago than in New York when New York. That kind of thing.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I don't want ... or need ... to live in a nanny-state.

I'd rather live amongst murderers and psychos ... than to live amongst people who would impose limits on my freedom.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Winner winner chicken dinner. We're still going by the constitution right? Or is it as feeble as the paper it's written on?
edit on 1-9-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz

Winner winner chicken dinner. We're still going by the constitution right? Or is it as feeble as the paper it's written on?

LOL Feeble? As long as we teach our kids what freedom is (and isn't) the idea that *is* America will be sustained. I taught my kids. The schools they went to certainly didn't.

Outstanding thread, BTW. Timely and thought provoking.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Bloomberg propaganda. I wonder why ol' Bloomberg and friends want to take everybody's guns?(rhetorical)
Never happen. They need to get over themselves. And Hollywood actors should be more concerned with heroin overdoses and suicide. Ya know?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
So is there some threshold as to celebrity status whereby one loses their right to have their own opinion about topics such as gun control?

Was it OK when Charlie Heston was was Mr. Celebrity Gung Ho NRA Man? Or is it only when the celebrity has a differing opinion that the piece becomes propaganda?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
So is there some threshold as to celebrity status whereby one loses their right to have their own opinion about topics such as gun control?

Was it OK when Charlie Heston was was Mr. Celebrity Gung Ho NRA Man? Or is it only when the celebrity has a differing opinion that the piece becomes propaganda?

Uh yeah, when they're hypocrites. You catch PITA wearing fur... yeah no

top topics

<< 1   >>

join