It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Parent's Worst Nightmare

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The story was updated on September 5, "Ill British boy gets clearance for Czech treatment":

MADRID (AP) -- A British judge has given the go-ahead for a boy whose parents had been jailed after they took him out of a British hospital without informing doctors to receive treatment in the Czech Republic.

Britain's Press Association news agency reports the judge agreed that 5-year-old Ashya King can be taken to Prague by his parents for the treatment they want to prevent a brain tumor from growing again.

The King's Spanish lawyer and a spokeswoman for the hospital in Malaga where Ashya is staying did not answer calls Friday seeking comment.

British authorities issued a warrant for the couple's arrest after they took the boy out of a hospital without informing doctors. They were found near Malaga and arrested but released from a jail near Madrid on Tuesday following a public outcry.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mary Rose
The British state chasing down these parents in Spain on the rationale that they are protecting the child's life . . .

British authorities issued a warrant for the couple's arrest after they took the boy out of a hospital without informing doctors. They were found near Malaga and arrested but released from a jail near Madrid on Tuesday following a public outcry.

Strategists for the New World Order will always monitor the reaction they get to assess how much they can get away with at any given time.

As David Icke has pointed out, there is something called the "totalitarian tiptoe."

They just keep at it.

The final outcome is up to us.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: tanstaafl

What? Let the child die first *then* act? Screw the child's rights. Let them die a slow, painful and easily preventable death, THEN we'll wag our finger at the parents and their ignorant, idiotic beliefs. Madness.

Again - madness is destroying the Rights of ALL parents, just because of a few, tragic, but ISOLATED cases of abuse.

And again - this is a perfect example of the 'cure' being worse than the disease.

The world is imperfect. GET OVER IT.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Do you not realize how profoundly moronic and irresponsible "let the child die first, then we'll step in" sounds to any reasonable, rational person? Child protection services exist for a reason.
edit on 10-9-2014 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Do you not realize how profoundly moronic and irresponsible "let the child die first, then we'll step in" sounds to any reasonable, rational person? Child protection services exist for a reason.

I'm not sure why I even bother responding, since you are apparently unable or unwilling to read what I am writing.

Again: the world is IMPERFECT. Get OVER IT.

It is simply IMPOSSIBLE to 'protect the children' from every possible thing that might result in their injury or death.

Surprise: the true Agenda of the Statists who push for The State having more power and authority over your and my children than the Parent does is NOT the protection of the child - it is solely a goal of acquisition of POWER, and the loss of the Rights of the Parents to raise their children the way they want, as opposed to the way YOU want.

Do you outlaw bathtubs because a certain number of children die in bathtub accidents? No. You simply mourn the loss of the child, and maybe the parent is much more careful in the future when they use bathtubs.

The fact is, children who die from truly irresponsible/neglectful behavior of their parents is miniscule, and no amount of passing laws removing the Rights of Parents can or will prevent it. All it accomplishes is the actual goal of the Statists - the loss of the Rights of Parents. That is ALL THEY CARE ABOUT.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Bathing an infant in a bath tub is not even remotely the same as denying a child necessary medical intervention for easily treatable (but potentially fatal) illnesses because the parent wishes to pray instead. What planet do you live on?

You seem so hell bent on defending irresponsible and downright dangerous behavior of parents without so much as a shred of concern for the children in their care in some fallacious logic of the parent's stupid beliefs trumping the rights of the child. But as far as you're concerned, let the child die and simply "mourn the loss of the child". You're messed up in the head if this is your attitude.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Bathing an infant in a bath tub is not even remotely the same as denying a child necessary medical intervention for easily treatable (but potentially fatal) illnesses because the parent wishes to pray instead. What planet do you live on?

A planet where the sane and rational thing to do is to NOT advocate abolishing the Rights of everyone in the VAIN pursuit of an IMPOSSIBLE DREAM (of preventing tragedies).

You seem so hell bent on defending irresponsible and downright dangerous behavior of parents

Please stop lying about what I am saying. Where did I ever defend the behavior?

without so much as a shred of concern for the children in their care in some fallacious logic of the parent's stupid beliefs trumping the rights of the child.

Please stop lying about what I am saying. Where did I express 'no concern' for the child? I did in fact state that these ISOLATED events are truly tragic, if/when they occur.

My only concern is abolishing the ABSURD notion that it is possible to prevent tragic accidents from happening by abolishing the Rights of people to be free.

But as far as you're concerned, let the child die and simply "mourn the loss of the child". You're messed up in the head if this is your attitude.

And as far as you're concerned, we should simply abdicate all responsibility for our own lives and decisions, on the off chance that someone, somewhere might make a stupid decision and be forced to suffer the consequences of their actions.

Sorry GetHyped, but your position is the irrational, illogical and indefensible one.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

You're' really bending over backwards here to try and justify the shocking and sickening behavior of ignorant parents. No matter how hard you try and defend your ideology, your argument makes no sense because it's an idiotic position to be taking.

Sorry GetHyped, but your position is the irrational, illogical and indefensible one.

IRONY OVERLOAD
edit on 19-9-2014 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join