It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
rea•son•ing (ˈri zə nɪŋ, ˈriz nɪŋ)
1. the act or process of a person who reasons.
2. the process of forming conclusions, judgments, or inferences from facts or premises.
3. the reasons, arguments, proofs, etc., resulting from this process.
1. Characterized by or having comprehension, good sense, or discernment.
tr.v. rec·og·nized, rec·og·niz·ing, rec·og·niz·es
1. To know to be something that has been perceived before: recognize a face.
2. To know or identify from past experience or knowledge: recognize hostility.
3. To perceive or show acceptance of the validity or reality of: recognizes the concerns of the tenants.
4. To permit to address a meeting: The club's president recognized the new member.
5. To accept officially the national status of as a new government.
6. To show awareness of; approve of or appreciate: recognize services rendered.
7. To admit the acquaintance of, as by salutation: recognize an old friend with a cheerful greeting.
8. Law To enter into a recognizance.
9. Biology To exhibit recognition for (an antigen or a substrate, for example).
originally posted by: Mon1k3r
Ask any woman if they can tell when someone is behind them staring at their body. Special operators are trained that when they are sneaking up behind someone to attack them to never look directly at them, because they will 'feel' your gaze. Life experience tells us that we have more than the corporeal senses, but science never studies these phenomena. You are not supposed to have a spirit.
originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne
a reply to: neoholographic
Very interesting perspective on a true sixth sense... it sounds a lot like the 6th sense is being referred to as consciousness, which I think is a bit different. Maybe this 6th sense is the operator on behalf of consciousness, but I still think they are two different things.
Thanks for a different spin on things.
originally posted by: ThinkingCap
I don't know why, but I think of radio-waves.
A human voice usually ranges between 300 Hz and 1000 Hz. Spirit EVP voices have been measured to 1400 Hz. As humans we live in a dense 3D world so it is believed that the spirit world is much less dense. Spirit voices often sound like regular speech only at a faster pace because spirit's are in a lighter bodily form.
There has to be a "sense" that activates the neurons that processed information when you recall a sight, sound, taste or touch. This sense can recall the specific information just through thought.
Ask any woman if they can tell when someone is behind them staring at their body.
Okay, if I'm just describing something called memory then explain to me step by step how this works.