It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels that Reap our DNA - Parable of the Sower

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

a reply to: TinfoilTP

Shining light in DNA directly damages it. Also there are various strands at various stages such as during replication.
Which strand variant in your tent was purposely damaged in order to show shadow figures on the tent wall?

I call phooey to your whole enlightenment.

Destruction of life to convey information, the use of light in a destructive way. All very opposite of what is said about light and life in the actual bible.

You missed the point.

In the very first post of this thread you instruct people to read your other threads, therefore how did I miss the point when I went exactly as instructed all the way back to your original premise that spawned all of these threads?

You made the connection to light destroying DNA, which is not what I was saying by shining a light on something. You then went on to show the metaphorical sense of shining a light (enlightenment), which is what I was saying. I was simply pointing out the fact you missed the analogy I was drawing. Light reveals what it hits. Literally, if you shine a light in a dark room, it shows what is in the room. You can't see light, but you do see what light reveals.

Light has many different levels of meaning. It is literal, but also can be seen as an allusion to enlightenment. By living a life, I see myself by the light of what I experience. Going back to my previous threads, the light also illuminates the hologram of reality. Not only the light we use to see by, but the light of truth, which is revealed by the experience.

In the end, we see ourselves (know theyself) by the light on all levels.

And how does this "enlightenment" change your being?

Has this "enlightenment" changed the world around you or merely how you perceive the world around you? The whole purpose for the light was to expose the wicked deeds of darkness.

"

John 3: 16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

The purpose of the light was to show you that you are a wicked person. Once you understand that, then you can come to the light so that your deeds would be manifest. And who is the author of that? God, not you, not the enlightenment, not suddenly seeing the light...

John 1: 1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Darkness does not even understand light nor receives it, that is why light overpowers darkness, as long as there is a source of light.

John 1: 6There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

You are not that light. The light that you do not comprehend is sent to expose wicked deeds.

Know thyself? Know that light exposes who you are before God. God is the ultimate judge. It doesn't matter how much you think you know yourself, it is how God knows you. And you can't send the light, because the light already shines on you, exposing you.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

I'm not arguing your points. It's what I have been saying. Again, you are missing my point. It's the same as yours.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I'm not arguing your points. It's what I have been saying. Again, you are missing my point. It's the same as yours.

So if it is written in Greek, which you say is concrete, then concretely Jesus as the Light exposes the wicked deeds of man before God. Concretely.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Jesus' parable is an example of what the bible is, wheat (truth) being mixed with weeds (lies). Those who put the bible together planted weeds among the wheat, though it's not wise to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

The "harvest" represents that "AHA!" moment or personal revelation. If you pull the weeds up, you may also pull up the wheat so let both grow and when harvest time (personal revelation) comes, you will easily be able to separate two, you'll be able to discern the truth from the lies.

Excellent… I agree with both your points… the truth has indeed, been mixed in with lies.

And your right, the Harvest is the “realization moment”…of the truth

Here’s how I see the verses below…

Matthew 13:24-26
24 Jesus told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. 25 But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. 26 When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared.

The knowledge of the Kingdom of Heaven/God is within all of us, but then men brought in lies, and mixed it in with the truth…either through corruption, or misunderstandings, or a combination of both…

Matthew 13:27-30
27 “The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’
28 “‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.
“The servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’

29 “‘No,’ he answered, ‘because while you are pulling the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’”

In the verse above, I believe Jesus is talking about truth (Wheat) and lies (Weeds) (not people) and how both must exist together, (the written texts) because by destroying one, you would be destroying the other (the Truth), so the lies must remain, until ALL is perfected i.e. truth realized…

So where Jesus talks about burning the weeds…. he’s really talking about the “Lies” (not people) and how one day, it (The Lies) will be destroyed… metaphorically speaking…

My views are constantly changing with new information, something we share in common it seems. Plus I'm not as "headstrong" as I used to be, I don't resist change as much as I did a few months ago.

Interesting…

If you don’t mind me asking…

What changed…? What has made you less resistant to change, over the last few months…?

I know, completely off topic… just curious…

- JC

edit on 2-9-2014 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

So if it is written in Greek, which you say is concrete, then concretely Jesus as the Light exposes the wicked deeds of man before God. Concretely.

Greek is abstract.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

My views are constantly changing with new information, something we share in common it seems. Plus I'm not as "headstrong" as I used to be, I don't resist change as much as I did a few months ago.

Originally posted by Joecroft
Interesting…

If you don’t mind me asking…

What changed…? What has made you less resistant to change, over the last few months…?

I know, completely off topic… just curious…

It’s good to be open to change, but being “headstrong” has it’s advantages as well IMO… a lot depends on the situation I guess…

Well, whatever the reason, I’m sure the change was for a good reason…

Peace be with you…

- JC

<< 1  2   >>

join