It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current Iranian Regime as Dangerous as Hitler

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
DrHoracid, wouldn't those evil iranians killa good amount of palestines while nuking israel?

You seem to be troubled by having a bad concious: Fearing Payback time for all the manipulative things that the usa has done in the past while policing the world and therefore you should get them first....To some degree understandable, but couldn't it just be that the iranians just want some deterrence for getting another usa supported Sjah of Persia installed?

Do you think that all those millions of iranians are ready to collectively die for Allah in a nuclear war?

I don't know how a person like you, who toys with the idea of pre-emptive nuclear strikes, could describe others as being worse than Hitler?

[edit on 6-12-2004 by Countermeasures]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Countermeasures
DrHoracid, wouldn't those evil iranians killa good amount of palestines while nuking israel?

You seem to be troubled by having a bad concious: Fearing Payback time for all the manipulative things that the usa has done in the past while policing the world and therefore you should get them first....To some degree understandable, but couldn't it just be that the iranians just want some deterrence for getting another usa supported Sjah of Persia installed?

Do you think that all those millions of iranians are ready to collectively die for Allah in a nuclear war?

No the mass of the Iranian populace wants to be in the US and live by western laws. It is the "clerics" that detremine "policy".

Also please don't acuse me of having a consious. I have none. I left that in Cambodia in 1975 with my best friend.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Apocalypse Now huh?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Countermeasures
wouldn't those evil iranians killa good amount of palestines while nuking israel?

Actually, Tel Aviv is the place that is generally considered to be
the one spot in Israel that will be nuked by aggressive muslim
countries. Saddam openly said that he'd take out Tel Aviv the
first minute that he could get ahold of a nuke.

On 9/11 many innocent Muslims died. They were murdered by
the radical Al-Qaidas. When confronted with the murder of
fellow Muslims, the radicals just shrugged it off and said that
they were really martyrs and were now in paradise. It didn't
matter to them that the murdered muslims didn't want to die
and that their families didn't want them dead either. When
the radicals finally do nuke Tel Aviv, I'm sure that the evil doers
will shrug off the 'colateral damage' deaths of their fellow muslims
and call them martyrs, even though they were not martyrs, they
were murder victims.

Sep

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
First: about the opening post, the opposition group that was stated in the first news item are as many would put it as bad as hitler (sarcasm abou the hitler part), but they are evil. They attacked the Iranians, sided with Saddam Hussain, attacked the Americans during the 60s-70s, are on almost all countries terror list and cannot e credited with anything. They would see millions of Iranians dead if that meant that they would gain power.

Second: About Iran hating Jews, Iran is only second to Israel in the Middle East in terms of Jew population. If they are so hated, and are treated so badly, why dont they move out of the country? They could go to Afghanestan or any of the Arab countries to see what it really means to be hated.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sep
First: about the opening post, the opposition group that was stated in the first news item are as many would put it as bad as hitler (sarcasm abou the hitler part), but they are evil. They attacked the Iranians, sided with Saddam Hussain, attacked the Americans during the 60s-70s, are on almost all countries terror list and cannot e credited with anything. They would see millions of Iranians dead if that meant that they would gain power.

Second: About Iran hating Jews, Iran is only second to Israel in the Middle East in terms of Jew population. If they are so hated, and are treated so badly, why dont they move out of the country? They could go to Afghanestan or any of the Arab countries to see what it really means to be hated.

www.iran-e-sabz.org...

And this:
"The Islamic Revolution of 1979, made Shariat the legal code and therefore gender and religious discriminations are an integral part of the system. Bahai once again are not recognized at all, Jews, Christians and Zoroastrians each have one representative in the Parliament and are not legally forbidden from employment in the government sector. But since the authorities only employ Muslims and a 'Shariat test' is required, in reality these people are once again barred from working for the government. Like Bahaies it was very difficult for them to leave Iran for a decade after the revolution and restrictions still apply. They are accepted into Universities, but are not given access to post graduate studies, though no law prohibits them. Their monetary transactions are monitored closely to make sure no money is sent out. There were 85000 Iranian Jews before 1979, almost half have emigrated mainly to USA. The largest exodus since Darius' time when 30,000 left joyfully to rebuild their temple. Their departure this time has not been a happy one!"

www.iranonline.com...

[edit on 6-12-2004 by DrHoracid]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
And your link shows what exactley?

Some Jews were arressted on charges on espionage, fair enough.

No where does it say anything about mistreatment. SO Jews have chosen to leave Iran, so what?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4
And your link shows what exactley?

Some Jews were arressted on charges on espionage, fair enough.

No where does it say anything about mistreatment. SO Jews have chosen to leave Iran, so what?

Sep was saying that Jews were so well treated in Iran. BS, Islamo-terrorist in Iran have been plotting for many years to annialate Israel, and by extention the US.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
He did not say they were treated "so well", he purely said they were not treated badly.

As for Isreal they are certainly not the "goodies". I think Iran only hates Isreal for what they are doing to Musolms in the area.

Sep

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

www.iran-e-sabz.org...

And this:
"The Islamic Revolution of 1979, made Shariat the legal code and therefore gender and religious discriminations are an integral part of the system. Bahai once again are not recognized at all, Jews, Christians and Zoroastrians each have one representative in the Parliament and are not legally forbidden from employment in the government sector. But since the authorities only employ Muslims and a 'Shariat test' is required, in reality these people are once again barred from working for the government. Like Bahaies it was very difficult for them to leave Iran for a decade after the revolution and restrictions still apply. They are accepted into Universities, but are not given access to post graduate studies, though no law prohibits them. Their monetary transactions are monitored closely to make sure no money is sent out. There were 85000 Iranian Jews before 1979, almost half have emigrated mainly to USA. The largest exodus since Darius' time when 30,000 left joyfully to rebuild their temple. Their departure this time has not been a happy one!"

www.iranonline.com...

[edit on 6-12-2004 by DrHoracid]

I dont think anyone here is doubting that the Bahais are discriminated against, but that has nothing to do with this discussion and I dont know why you brought them in. We are talking about the Jews. They can work for the private sectors which is rapidly growing. As you mentioned the have voices in parlament. They can go to universities and can leave the country with absolutly no restrictions. This also applied to the Bahais since the election of Khatami. So what are they so angry about? As I said, if they feel they are so hated and are so dicriminated against, they should leave Iran.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4
He did not say they were treated "so well", he purely said they were not treated badly.

As for Isreal they are certainly not the "goodies". I think Iran only hates Isreal for what they are doing to Musolms in the area.

Before you condem Israel for "treatment" of Muslims do some research on the subject first. Israeli parlament has many Muslim PM's. It is terrorists Israel is fighting, not "MUSLIM's".

Sep

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Article 13 of the Iranian constitution:

Zoroastrian, Jewish, and Christian Iranians are the only recognized religious minorities, who, within the limits of the law, are free to perform their religious rites and ceremonies, and to act according to their own canon in matters of personal affairs and religious education.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I did hear a report from an Australian Jew that lived in Iran before coming here and she said they tried to re-educate them in the schools. This is not good but compared to what the Nazis did it doesn't seem so bad. I don't think you can really compare the Nazis to Iran, unless you are using predicted crimes against humanity (ones you think will happen) and i strongly believe people are innocent until proven guilty, or at the very least until they have commited a crime and are accused of it.

[edit on 6-12-2004 by Trent]

Sep

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
It is terrorists Israel is fighting, not "MUSLIM's".

Now that is truly arguable but is not for this thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   

There is significant data that suggest Hitler would have used nukes everywhere he could have to "win" the war.

Nope untrue. The OHL asked the head scientists in 1941 wether it was possible to build a uranium bomb. They said: We can do it in 2 years.So the funding was cut. As there was no need for one. The OHL really would have wanted one but they were not desperate. (Maybe they would have used them as a last resort in 44 or 45)
They then focused on building a Reactor alone
translate and read this:
www.deutsches-museum.de...
and this:
de.wikipedia.org...

The Carrier systems you cited were designed and built to carry conventional weapons and so they did.

As for everyone is a little Hitler... I mean you can compare almost everyone to Hitler. Vegetarians, People who like dogs, people who wear pants..

The Mullahs are in power since the Revolution and have not yet made any attempt to conquer another country or have killed large parts of their population. So they are not more Hitler than the Saudis or Kuwaitis.

[edit on 6/12/04 by tsuribito]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsuribito

There is significant data that suggest Hitler would have used nukes everywhere he could have to "win" the war.

The Carrier systems you cited were designed and built to carry conventional weapons and so they did.

As for everyone is a little Hitler... I mean you can compare almost everyone to Hitler. Vegetarians, People who like dogs, people who wear pants..

The Mullahs are in power since the Revolution and have not yet made any attempt to conquer another country or have killed large parts of their population. So they are not more Hitler than the Saudis or Kuwaitis.

[edit on 6/12/04 by tsuribito]

Recently declassified data indicates Hitler did want to nuke New York. Go to the Discovery Channel website.

The Mullahs have been exporting terror to Israel and many other places. They have used Terrorisim as their "army".

To use normal human issues (vegitarians, etc) to say there is a little Hitler in all of us is completely OFFENSIVE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join