It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting after earthquakes california

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I don't know if this has come to the surface of discussion here , but someone did this amazing footage of a large UFO with great visible outlines . I can't say this is real bease we all know that computer graphic artists can make great videos . I'm good in detecting what's fake or not . But I have to say that this one is difficult to unravel about its truth.

Maybe you can help me out here and decide the authentic content of this video , who I think if real is one of the best I ever saw this year..

Peace..

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

If Third Phase of Moon is involved..HOAX..

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

It's from uber-hoaxers ThirdPhaseofMoon.

Doomed for the hoax forums.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Chatty-chitty Bang-bang?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Ok so thirdphaseofthemoon can't be trusted thnx

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Looks like someone threw a Hot Wheels toy car in the air, lol.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Gimme an H
Gimme an O
Gimme an A
Gimme an X

What's that spell???

It's very reminiscent of the Haiti UFO hoax vid, which was a great CGI, BTW.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Gimme an H
Gimme an O
Gimme an A
Gimme an X

What's that spell???

THIRDFACEOFTHEMOON!

Gooooo Thirdface!

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Ugh...Third Phase of Moon sums it all up.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It floats like a balloon...and looks like a race car ballon for some kids bday party that got lose.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It's an attempt at the Dark Knight satellite. Just grab yourself a copy of Blender, use your smartphone to take some outdoor movies, download some free 3D models and watch some tutorials on modeling, materials and composition.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
ThirdPhaseOfYoutubesAnus is bringing out there own movie involving aliens and ufos...

Yes what you see above is an actual film coming out by the Cousin Brothers, and Blake will star in it.

Somebody shoot me......

Shoot me right now!!

edit on 31-07-2014 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well, that went down like a lead balloon! Come on, that website is so hoax. Sorry but good laugh anyway.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
It is real, not a UFO though.. You can see the same plane model in a python movie. Just a ww2 air transport.

They are desert camouflage or green camouflage, with sliding doors which are often left open, and the passengers hold on to rope which is in the cargo area(the entire thing minus controls and bathroom is cargo area). There are very few seats in the craft but those that are are lined up against the walls so they can have their guns and other eq at hand. The weird looking sides are the bathrooms there is two because one of these crafts can hold up to 100 to 200men

Their design is why it flew like that. Without wings they are prone to crash and cant turn for crap... which is why they are hardly used unless transporting troops a huge distance that is almost an exact line path. Sorry I wish I could give you the model of plane but it is early ww2 transport is really all I know. Chances are it flew in from overseas, as they are very lightweight and either ment to carry military or light yet big cargo, aka exotic animals.. Military is what I seen when it flew over my house early morning.

That plane just took off or hit super turbulents. Once it gets move moving it tends to nstraighten out and peirces through the air without little trouble. They are made to fly straight lines not circles like today's planes
edit on 1-9-2014 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2014 by BlackArrow because: details.

new topics

top topics

join