It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this race baiting happening elsewhere?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I think this happens everywhere.

I don't really know what to make of this. For this situation, I see two sides.

One: They really did run out of gas. Gas stations do that, sometimes. And if that's the case, the soldier is obviously being an ass about it. Which happens a lot, too. No offense to those in the military, but SOME of your comrades come home and act like jerks if they don't get everything they want. People can't make things appear out of nothing.

Two: The person working the station is the ass. And if he does not want to respect the servicemen that are keeping them able to stay in this country, then they need to go back to their own country.

EDIT:
I thought of a third situation. Maybe the soldier just misunderstood the guy and other people are being the jerkwads?
edit on 1-9-2014 by Lyxdeslic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
UPDATE:
Apparently this incident has escalated to the point with protesters and police on site.

Protesters at the Holly, Michigan Mobile arrived carrying American flags and weapons. A source at the Mobile station tells Inquisitr that a few of the protesters are either holding weapons or carrying them in their holsters. Michigan is a traditional “open carry” state, according to the Wall Street Journal. Police are headed to the scene. A resident supplied Inquisitr with the photo of the protest along the street in front of the Mobil station. The cause of the protest appears to be a misunderstanding that was posted as a Facebook rant.

Read full story here.

edit on 9/1/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
UPDATE:
Apparently this incident has escalated to the point with protesters and police on site.

This "Incident" as you call it is BS.

Nobody was denied gas.

But don't let the truth get in the way of inflammatory race hate.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

originally posted by: proob4
UPDATE:

This "Incident" as you call it is BS.

Nobody was denied gas.

But don't let the truth get in the way of inflammatory race hate.

Dude are you daft? Did you even read the OP? I included that. Seriously get a clue.
I have no idea where you think I hate anyone. I posted both sides in the OP, I guess you missed that while trying to hard to be snarky and misguided.
edit on 9/1/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: f0xbat

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

originally posted by: f0xbat
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

So what you are saying is, the indians who were bashed up in Melbourne (on numerous occasions) were by Asian immigrants. How do you know they are asian immigrants? How do you know they were not Australians? In fact i think i sense a slight undertone of racism in your post.

You do? Well, golly gee! If you aren't even the slightest bit racist I will eat dog sht off the street.

I know the attacks were from asian immigrants because I know - but you go ahead and believe whatever you want to. It's entirely possible that one or some of the attackers have received citizenship and can therefore - sadly - be called Australian.

My post wasn't about nationality, it was about race and race-baiting - that is what this thread is about, isn't it?

So what you're saying is, that the attacks are from asian immigrants because you know. Without any tangible proof. You THINK it was the asian who did it so therefore it MUST have been them. Do you see the ignorance in your logic?

I am wondering if you are Australian. If you are, if you live in Melbourne, if you have a head on your shoulders, you know for a fact that these attacks were not by the host population and were by other immigrants.

Please stop treating this as thought it's some kind of academic paper where anecdotal evidence is inadmissible and please stop trying to demonise me. I'm telling you the honest truth and you simply don't like it.

You're welcome to do your own research - it shouldn't be too difficult for you if you're Australian.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join