It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine crisis: T-72 tank shoots hole in Russian denial

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
What cracks me up is the promotion that Russian hardware in Ukraine is proof of Russian invasion there.

All the Ukraines military hardware is of Russian origin. Thats all that proves.

But go head on, you need to prove Putin is the Evil Emperor, the latest in a long distinguished line of "Must Go's".

False. This is a tank Ukraine never had. It would be the same as saying a country flying an F-22 did not get it from America recently because they buy all their jets from America.

Russia never sold this tank, YOUR SOURCE said it. You have been busted. You look a complete fool trying to stay in denial mode.

link   

QWell guys, if the BBC says so… then it must be true.

Notwithstanding that all the tanks in Ukraine are of Russian manufacture.

The reactive armor boxes are pretty distinctive. Can you provide any citations of the BM model being exported?

link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I know you read the post right below yours (with pics). Those variants are in service in Ukraine.

Reactive armor is not exclusive to Russia, either…

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
US started this Ukranian mess, Russia will finish it....

Keep crying and America isn't suddenly going to regain its former glory.... Quite the opposite.... We should mind our own business for a change instead of screwing with everyone.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BridgebyaFountain
Why do you think that the world is flat? Are you from the 1100's? And you think Bush and Obama were both good presidents, really? Wow, and you thought Nazism was a good idea?

Keep displaying ignorance. The whole belief everyone thought the Earth was flat is wrong. Just like your other beliefs.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I know you read the post right below yours (with pics). Those variants are in service in Ukraine.

Reactive armor is not exclusive to Russia, either…

No, and the pics are of two totally different tanks. The one in the Rebel convoy is of a type Ukraine never had, no one outside Russia has it.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: BridgebyaFountain
Why do you think that the world is flat? Are you from the 1100's? And you think Bush and Obama were both good presidents, really? Wow, and you thought Nazism was a good idea?

Keep displaying ignorance. The whole belief everyone thought the Earth was flat is wrong. Just like your other beliefs.

I'm glad you finally admit that your reasoning was ignorant.

Go back and look closely, I was using your exact method of "pretend that everyone I disagree with is really just 1 person."

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: _Del_

QWell guys, if the BBC says so… then it must be true.

Notwithstanding that all the tanks in Ukraine are of Russian manufacture.

The reactive armor boxes are pretty distinctive. Can you provide any citations of the BM model being exported?

Yah, bottom of page 1, this thread…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

The difference being we are not trying to give Kiev nukes aimed at Moscow. If you can show otherwise I will retract that.

No nukes yet, the west works through regime change, crippling IMF debt and boatloads of EU regulations to take control first. Whether they will then graciously allow Ukraine into NATO has yet to be openly discussed but it looks grim to me. We know Kiev has been frantically trying to join the EU and now NATO. That means the possibility of nukes on Russia's border.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Russia never sold this tank, YOUR SOURCE said it. You have been busted. You look a complete fool trying to stay in denial mode.

I am surprised, you have matured since our time together in the 911 forum. At least you no longer call people names.

Have a nice bicker thread.

intrptr out.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I am surprised, you have matured since our time together in the 911 forum. At least you no longer call people names.

I don't even know this guy but the first thing I post on any thread about Russia and he's accusing me of changing my argument.

Really someone is running a bit too tight around here....

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Have a nice bicker thread.

intrptr out.

No maturity, same old same old. You posted a source that agreed with my OP 100%, then refuse to own up to it. The tank depicted in the OP is not sold to anyone, it's not exported to anyone, no one but Russia has it, your source confirmed it. You are only leaving because your position was thoroughly trashed. Other tanks with reactive armor do not make them the tank depicted, they are clearly different.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

Even if they joined NATO they would not have nukes. They have a treaty .. although Russia is currently trashing it.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Even if they joined NATO they would not have nukes. They have a treaty .. although Russia is currently trashing it.

Who cares about laws when you have ambassadors illegally manipulating a foreign government's politics.... they get caught by Russia and still the US acts like this is all Russia's fault. Typical.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Both Ukraine and Russia have thousands of tanks in storage. A very large number of these tanks are T-72.

A T-72 in Ukraine can come from either country though an argument can be made that it is more likely to come from Russia as it is a current user.

I have said many times before on this board that this is a war now, does not matter what name you call it by. This is a hot war. West is supplying arms and paying salaries to Kiev's army, so West is involved in this war quite openly. As the war is clearly against Russians (Russians in Russia are no different from Russians in Ukraine), it is clear that Russians are fighting back.

It is a foolish argument that the war is about Putin. It is not. The war is about Western ambition to control Russia and thus encircle China. The war is about global domination. Dead soldiers are just a statistic.

The East European countries are the new gladiators of the Roman circus. Their job was to fight to die in the Roman empire. They are doing the same job in the current Roman empire (Anglo-American empire). The East Europeans want to court death again by playing with fire. Their folly is unbounded.

Poland and Romania will see their cities struck in the early phase of WWIII. If this is what they want, this is what they will get.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia

A T-72 in Ukraine can come from either country though an argument can be made that it is more likely to come from Russia as it is a current user.

Read the OP. This particular variant does not come from either country. It's the latest model and was never exported for sale to any country, no one but Russia has it.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BridgebyaFountain

The topic is Russian tanks proven to be in Ukraine. If you can not stay on topic I will alert a moderator. If you want to have your own topic make one.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Does it make any difference?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

Yes. As Russia claims they have not, and are not supplying the Rebels. This proves otherwise.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join