It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine crisis: T-72 tank shoots hole in Russian denial

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BridgebyaFountain
a reply to: Whereismypassword

This is where te "next level bull#" mentality takes us

Quick question: Is this going to be a new catch phrase with ATS trendies now that the new video/series is out with the NLBS?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Notice that the post that was removed has lots of stars. This is where te "next level bull#" mentality takes us: get mad and spew random garbage because you're mad and can't control your emotions on the internet. LOL

Yeah had two post removed and believe me not one of them was offensive
just stating the facts again and I think I over stood the mark by saying if you can't dot the dots and find the truth you must have trouble tying your shoelaces :-/ anyway no big deal,mods got to do what a mods got to do so I respect that

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

The US has a peace plan too: Give Ukraine lots of weapons and military aid, send CIA advisors there and try to encourage them to start war with Russia.

Really please show me all those weapons the US supposedly sent over there? We know Russia is sending troops and tanks and rockets and yes even soldiers to attack Ukraine. But unless you have some proof and ive seen lots of pictures from Ukraine ive not seen 1 M1 Abrams etc. Though if they did give Ukraine some M1s those Russian tanks would have a major problem since Russia would just suddenly have their tanks blowing up and not sure how it happened.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Notice that the post that was removed has lots of stars. This is where te "next level bull#" mentality takes us: get mad and spew random garbage because you're mad and can't control your emotions on the internet. LOL

Yeah had two post removed and believe me not one of them was offensive
just stating the facts again and I think I over stood the mark by saying if you can't dot the dots and find the truth you must have trouble tying your shoelaces :-/ anyway no big deal,mods got to do what a mods got to do so I respect that

Often when people cant support their beliefs and they see that they are arguing on the wrong side they resort to attacking the person. Ive noticed as this conflict between Russia and Ukraine escalates and lets face it those two are at war. It gets harder and harder to believe Putin but they want to so badly that no matter the source its just lies to them. Trick is when accessing this you also need to look for other information to corroborate it as well. Like even with these tanks crossing 1 incident is suspect but we have multiple sightings and spy satellite photos eye witnesses and even the separatists themselves claiming they are getting help. No one at this point is buying Putins lies when he said they are not involved.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I never attacked the OP and brought up FACTS,if you care too you can read the facts I carried on mentioning as he stuck his head in the sand before running away and getting a mod to delete a couple of posts

How can I get a post removed for being off topic when the OP himself brought up the lie that the ousted former president of Ukraine ordered the killings of the protestors shot

Should we on this site allow people to deceive others? I think not

If the op never mentioned this I would not have bothered as the tank angle in this thread is complete waste of time as mentioned by many on this thread

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

I never attacked the OP and brought up FACTS,if you care too you can read the facts I carried on mentioning as he stuck his head in the sand before running away and getting a mod to delete a couple of posts

How can I get a post removed for being off topic when the OP himself brought up the lie that the ousted former president of Ukraine ordered the killings of the protestors shot

Should we on this site allow people to deceive others? I think not

If the op never mentioned this I would not have bothered as the tank angle in this thread is complete waste of time as mentioned by many on this thread

Well there isnt alot of evidence on who fired all the shots but i did see video where you see the police shooting at the protesters. So the issue becomes who gave that order wasit the police or someone in the government? they did find some documents in Viktor Yanukovychs mansion that seems to tie him to yhe shootings. But if i remember correctly it was a vague reference most of those showed his embezzlement of funds from Ukraine. But Ukraine claims they have information to be release at his trial and that may be true. You dont release evidence if you plan on seeking prosecution. If Viktor Yanukovych leaves Russia and picked up we may see it who knows.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Wow,thank you for an actual reply and a good thoughtful one at that too

Between the leaked phone calls and the video one would persume fatherland did it

I guess we will all have to wait for the evidence but I'm not holding my breath as IMO they have swept this under the carpet

Concerning the police shooting,yeah I have seen that but also seen the fatherland far right using guns in the same time frame-If there are recording of the police firing when their life's are not in danger then they should be investigated too

I understand there were small elements in the protest who were clearly there for violence but killing civilians is always wrong

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join