It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine crisis: T-72 tank shoots hole in Russian denial

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

The protests were not stalling. I have no need to even counter your arguments because they hold no weight against the current, Democratically elected President. If you want to argue cabinet members are bad I really don't care. The President is legally elected, had nothing to do with the killings, and was supported by the people unlike the old President.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

You have not provided a single shred of evidence that the Democratically elected President was engaged in any wrongdoing. If that is your idea of evidence you need to look up the word.

Fact, the people were protesting and wanted the old President gone before the shootings.

Fact, the Parliament, not the new cabinet are the ones who voted out the old President.

Fact, the new President was democratically elected and even Eastern Ukrainians elected him.

Fact, the new President was not engaged in any wrongdoing.

Care to challenge the facts, or are you going to just throw some more red herrings into the mix.
edit on 2-9-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

(post by Whereismypassword removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I am not angry at all, I am actually amused that you keep talking yet can't dismiss even one of the facts I posted. I actually feel a bit sad for you.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Your telling fibs yet again I just blew apart your story of the ousted president being responsible for killing civilians and you can't face the facts

Let's restate my facts

1 A phone call between Estonian and EU(she's new to the job and English) diplomat revealed the information that the sniper who killed so many was not linked to the old government but the new government and that's why they are turning a blind eye to this and are not pressing criminal charges on those responsible

2 A video tape shows a fatherland party member who have cabinet members in the new government now and also organised the Molotov thugs in the protester movement with a silenced assault rifle in his car before the killings started and in the protest zone

3 A BBC and Guardian reporter described how the shots location had to have been fired from a hotel that was a protester occupied building

What are your facts that the ousted president ordered the killing of many protesters?

Please link them showing the proof as I have done

Also if the person in the video claimed to be a fatherland member is in fact not a member why hasn't an investigation into the killings Involved this individual? We after all have clear view of his face and the weapon in his car boot and the cherry on the cake is the car number plate being highly visible

Dot the dots and you can see the fatherland party went far beyond throwing molotovs and decided killing civilians and blaming it on the government would be fastest way to oust the government

These Ukraine thugs are also responsible for so many war crimes on civilians,how you and others can back an enemy of an enemy who are racist murdering scum is beyond me

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The mixed convoy includes at least three T-72B1 Main Battle Tanks (MBTs) but it is the appearance of a lone, more modern T-72 variant (shown below) that is of particular significance.

It is operated by the Russian Army in large numbers, but crucially it is not known to have been exported or operated outside of Russia.

Russia is caught red handed ... or green handed perhaps.

If you were asked to prove that is a "BM" model, do you think you could? Do you think the British analysis could?

I'd bet neither of you could...the Russians don't operate that tank (T72BM) in very large numbers, only about 300 or so. AND, they are busy upgrading the ERA on other T-72's as well. In short...you can't tell from crappy images like what have been shown...

Although, I will give you T-72B for those tanks. Next question...how do you know those images are from the Ukraine?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

You have not provided a single shred of evidence that the Democratically elected President was engaged in any wrongdoing. If that is your idea of evidence you need to look up the word.

Fact, the people were protesting and wanted the old President gone before the shootings.

If a million people marched on London and demanded that our PM stand down and resolve government should he when more people support him?

Fact, the Parliament, not the new cabinet are the ones who voted out the old President.

I have seen videos of this new government and the far right thugs in their uniforms were in the actual chamber of politics forcing people out if they didn't like what they said-forcing them to oust a president by threats face to face would be easy to accomplish

Fact, the new President was democratically elected and even Eastern Ukrainians elected him.

Yes.of course in the places the vote was safe enough to register-but that all falls out the window if the fatherland party not the ousted president ordered the killings

Fact, the new President was not engaged in any wrongdoing.

You kidding me? A lot of butchered and burnt civilians after his election would say the other thing!
Hope they haunt you in your sleep

Care to challenge the facts, or are you going to just throw some more red herrings into the mix.

You gave no facts only rubbish and I have replied honestly if you can't man up and reply to my FACTS that fatherland were responsible for the protesters being shot then don't bother coming back with fiction

You lie,I will reply

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The problem with Ukraine is that it has become a battleground between two competing political systems. Its people are divided deeply which is causing economic problems.

The Americans and Europeans are fanning fascism in Ukraine. For them Ukraine is a prize to be won. The people are just pawns in the geo-political game.

The Russians are also trapped in the American game. Russia will have to fight to survive. There are no options for Russia.

The situation points towards war, not peace. And more latest weaponry will be deployed in war, not less.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The actions of Poroshenko will result in sacking of Kiev in near future. Ukraine cannot shake off Russia. Ukraine must learn to live with Russia. It is foolish to arm-twist Russia and expect bouquets in return.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Frankly what is the point of uncovering Russia's involvement in Ukraine? Is it so that UN or NATO or USA will have a reason to attack Russia or is it just to show Russia is a rotten apple?
I do not know what the conditions would be if it was the other way around ... I mean USA or Any other country in Russia's shoes.... Will that country sit idle while your enemies march up to your doorstep or will you take action covert or overt or otherwise?
The tank in question .... It remains in question for me... Unless an alien from outer space who has no agenda to fiddle or mingle with the TPTB gives me the evidence that it is what it is I will definitely take it at a face value or in other words a neutral agency, agent , news channel etc. will report the whole thing as it is without any bias... I will take it at a face value... But ... Are there any that can say the real deal or will say the real deal?... Debating who is right and who is wrong who started what who started that is ... A waste of time. The big question is what can we do to stop the killings' the deaths... Etc.
edit on 2-9-2014 by thethirdsign because: lett out somethings

edit on 2-9-2014 by thethirdsign because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Namecalling....

This thread is not for name-calling and bickering....You are responsible for your own posts.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

Discuss the topic....do not participate in tit for tat exchanges.
This is the only notice before further post removals and possible posting bans.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Erm I came in late .... Was that for me ?..

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: thethirdsign

It is addressed to everyone in the thread. No one is singled out.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
When the crap goes down whip out your Polaroid Sun 600 for awesome motion capture.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Claims that the junction in Sverdlovsk Eastern Ukraine has been identified.

See following map link

goo.gl...

ukraineatwar.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo
a reply to: tanka418

Claims that the junction in Sverdlovsk Eastern Ukraine has been identified.

See following map link

goo.gl...

ukraineatwar.blogspot.co.uk...

ja;lsdkjfoaiejpeoiaaaaaa
edit on 9/4/2014 by AllSourceIntel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Yeah looks like Putin has a peace plan he aims to occupy another piece of Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The US has a peace plan too: Give Ukraine lots of weapons and military aid, send CIA advisors there and try to encourage them to start war with Russia.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Notice that the post that was removed has lots of stars. This is where te "next level bull#" mentality takes us: get mad and spew random garbage because you're mad and can't control your emotions on the internet. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join