It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information on little-known secret societies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I have information on the well known secret societies, and many of the little known ones such as the 13 society. They can be found here www.hierarchypedia.com...:Secret_Societies

I would be very grateful if any of you at ATS can contribute to the articles or add biography on the members of the secret societies, and even more grateful for regular contributions
There is a photo of the little known Skull and Bones island, a photo taken inside the Berzelius tomb (Yale Secret Society), and if you go to the George H. W. Bush there is a photo of him with his graduating Skull and Bones class. All you need to do to edit an article is click the edit button at the top. If you are new to wiki you may want to read the help (located on the left).

[edit on 6-12-2004 by hierarch]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I have never heard of the 13 society, although from looking at the site and other information I have gathered over time there are many references to thirteen for many groups

Illuminati is a common one with the 13 bloodlines and the 13 degrees making a very good coinsidence, and possibilty of an offshoot.

There were original 13 colonies in America, and I believe there is supposed to be a group claiming descendance of the leaders of these colonies so could be that.

A large number of societies with numbers as names tend to be intellectual groups like high IQ societies.

You will probably need a little more info before you will now where to look.

Bit of a catch 22 when you are first trying to fin out about something that is secret.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
That is a pretty good theory with the IQ idea. The only people who would be able to find out about this society are people who live in Virginia. They would need to go to the University of Virginia and look through the archives.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Do they not have online archives. I thought all US Colleges and Universities (or are they the same thing
) were all online now with all information about campus was also available online.

[edit on 7/12/2004 by Bondi]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
They only have a little bit of the information online from archives. They have huge repositaries on campus. For example if you live near Yale you could go down and check out the archive and do some research into Skull and Bones members. They used to publish everyone who was tapped in the main Yale magazine up until 1973 i think it was. You could probably get hold of the more recent names also. They also have photos of every Skull and Bones class. I have Bush the elder's here: www.hierarchypedia.com...
You would also be able to get lists of the other Yale societies members, such as Scroll and Key and Book and Snake, of which little is known.

There are also a lot of secret societies at other major universities. Virginia has the most, Dickerson also have a few under thier belt. One of the biggest ones, which only a few people know about is the Porcellian Club. It is like the skull and bones of Harvard. I only managed to get a list of about 20 members of this from a book published in 1875 i think it was. Of those three had served in the cabinet, and I know Teddy Roosevelt was also a member. His cousin, Franklin had his heart set on joining, but he was not accepted. Again I would imagine all these Unis would have record in their archives of members, so anyone who lives near an Ivy Leaguer go down and check it out

top topics

join