It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You a Virgin? Oil in your lamp as the Secret Maiden of Eternity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The story of the secret maiden of eternity.

Are you a virgin according to the definition hidden in the Hebrew word for Virgin / Maiden? Find out. It all depends on the oil in your lamp. If you know the information contained in my previous thread concerning the Angel above (Groom) and the child below (future bride), then you will get this right away. Angel Above / Child Below

A hidden message is encoded into Matthew 25. As I go, I will reveal the message for all who hold this truth in their hearts. The key to this parable is knowing the timing and knowing the symbolism behind the words in the text.

FIRST CLUE
Matthew 25
“At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.

---The text starts out by alluding to the previous chapter of signs that accompany the return of Christ and the end of the previous age of 2000 years. Today, we are at the end of the 6th day, which leads into the upcoming day of rest. When it says, "At this time," it is giving the timing away for this parable.

2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4 The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.

---The word Virgin is the same as the word Maiden. A maiden was a young girl that is betrothed to a young man. The man travels from home to build a new house (Earth II for us / Promised Land). The word maiden also makes the word horizon and eternity. As she looks for her groom to come back to her, she sees to the horizon into infinity. He is not seen. Maiden is the word Almah.

See this video for more on the maiden:

VIRGIN

Word 2045 in the Ancient Hebrew Lexicon is the word for VIRGIN. Within the three letter root of the word virgin, the key to this parable appears. Here are the three letters:

Bet is a house, or what holds in the contents. It is a temple/template that we also refer to as our body. In the NT, Jesus referred to his body as the temple. The word Father in Hebrew is Aleph (Strong) Bet (House).

Tav is the mark, or thing we must hit for salvation. It is the character of Christ, or the will to give and receive. In relation to this, Chet is the word Sin, or missing the target. Sin is taking as a thief. Note the difference for the person who is marked.

Lamed is the letter that means service or leading. Just as the Shepherd leads his flock to safety and green pastures, a servant of a land owner protects his father's interests.

Together, they mean, "Container marked for service." In other words, the Virgin holds something used for the service of God. The marriage to the groom is at a certain time in eternity. As I said before, we need to know the timing of this to see the significance.

Matthew 25 continued...

6 “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’

7 “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8 The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’

9 “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’

10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.

OIL FOR THE LAMPS

In ancient times, oil was used to anoint priests and kings. In many scriptures around the world, there were rules known as the shining ones. In particular, they were the kings and priests who were covered in oil. Oil is free from contaminants and protected the one who was covered in it. Oil is symbolic of anointing, or being filled with knowledge. The priest and king held the knowledge of the kingdom.

THE LAMP

A Lamp is filled with oil, then the wick draws the oil to the outer portion of the lamp. When lit by a flame, the lamp provides illumination.

KEY TO THE PARABLE

The key to this parable is knowing how the Virgin (container marked for service) illuminates with oil. In this case, the virgin is anointed by the Holy Spirit with truth. If you have read my previous thread, the Angel above is your higher nature. The bride below is your lower nature. You are the Virgin below filled with truth. If you have oil (truth) in your lamp, you will shine the way back to the groom. If you fail to fill your lamp in time, you will be lost. The door will be shut. Half will be filled and half will be too late.

Matthew 25

11 “Later the others also came. ‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘open the door for us!’

12 “But he replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I don’t know you.’

13 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

THE NEXT PARABLE

---The very next parable is of the servant who was given talents that were not invested for future gain. The person who did good with the little he was given received this reply:

21 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

THE WORTHLESS SERVANT

24 “Then the man who had received one bag of gold came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘I knew that you are a hard man, harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 So I was afraid and went out and hid your gold in the ground. See, here is what belongs to you.’

26 “His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed? 27 Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest.

28 “‘So take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags. 29 For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 30 And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

---In both parables, the message is clear. Seek truth and use what you have been given.

THE PURPOSE OF THE OIL (TRUTH) AND THE TALENTS IS SERVICE TO OTHERS
THE SHEEP AND GOATS

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

TRUTH (OIL)

Giving to others. Shine your light!

edit on 31-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Matthew 25

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

---Another hidden aspect of this message. Could the Angels that come with him be the angels we will be joined to? Our higher nature above is clothed by the good we do below. The groom and the bride are joined. Again, read this thread: Angel Above and Child Below

Matthew 22:30

At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

In Genesis 1, God made mankind BOTH male and female. In Genesis 2, we were split. At the end, will we will be joined again?

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

The little ones are the children of God below. The Angel faces the Father above. Christ is the head of the body (Church). He is the groom to the bride (church) below. We are entangled.

1 Corinthians 10

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

The cup is the mother's womb. The Bread is seed making our bodies. We partake of the cup and share the bread, which is the body of Christ (WORD). Aleph Bet is the word Father, or the letters (DNA) making the Word (Body of Christ). Bread is ears (like ears of corn). Ears must open for seed to grow in good soil. See this thread: Hidden in the Letters of Creation

Matthew 5

(14) "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. (15) "Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. (16) "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

edit on 31-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hmmm what?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Livelovelaugh6
Hmmm what?

You need oil to see.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Interesting. Thanks.

There is a lot of truth in the bible that is IMO esoteric wisdom of the ancients hidden in the text and sometimes, like entanglement the deciphering is the key to comprehension, like an oracle to Universal Truths, the information is always there, and the interpretation varies depending on intention but the Truth is always there, etched in infinity.

top topics

join