It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threat Of Homeland Terror Attack while Obama Twiddles His Thumbs, He Is The Reason IS Still Breat

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: NonsensicalUserName
a reply to: paxnatus

I think its a good thing our president is waiting to act.

Waiting to act, waiting to actually have a strategy and a plan in place is a better way to go about things than just jumping into a conflict in a gung-ho manner.

What act has Obama ever done that showed he even had a clue what he was doing, and also what ever succeeded? NADA, ZILCH, in fact, everything he has ever done has created DEBACLES, EMBARRASMENTS, NATIONAL SECURITY DEGREDATIONS, LAW BREAKING, TREASON, and just getting good people killed here and abroad.

Perhaps you keep on hoping against hope he will do something someday that helps someone? The hope of a delusional mind.

Perhaps Obama knows that ISIS is only a localized threat and doesn't want to be a tool for the lazy ME nations that are waiting for us to take care of the problem.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

That has nothing to do with anything......i am saying Obama waited 2 weeks before giving the go ahead for the mission......The mission was completed yet no hostages found because Obozo waited to act!

pax

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I don't think that there is some secret ulterior motive to all the inaction.

In my humble opinion, Obama and his administration is simply incompetent and unable to lead.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

But you have 0 proof besides an 'inside' source that it is true.
Could just be the ramblings of your sources Co or nco that he then told you...
Any chance this person also agrees with your stance on obama?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Wait you just said they were not there because of a leak.

Which is it?

I know this much the military doesn't appreciate any type of leak. Hell when I served something as small as letting slip the fuel capacity of various equipment was a punishable offense. It is kind of hard to believe SF would just give you such privileged intel. Maybe opsec went soft since I served...ehh...just sayin.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

In my humble opinion, Obama and his administration is simply incompetent and unable to lead.

Obama went to Harvard, he is a Constitutional Adjunct professor/speaker/instructor...he won the Nobel Peace Prize...now you are being an Apologist for this guy that himms & haws like a guilty traitor to cover-his-tracks

btw, he did a bunch of questionable shennigans to get the Justice Dept. the money from that $16.6 billion fine on Bank of America into the paws of the hands of the remaining ACORN NGOs, Leftist Orgs. from his community organizer days in RICO Town Chicago politics
edit on st31140952605531002014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

lolz

I'm an Obama Apologist

Obama is a celebrity politician. He had no qualifications and after 6 years OJT, he is still a failure at his job.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

While I agree with that, I also see Obama scheming up ways through every tragedy that happens, or was made to happen using every opportunity including impending and immediate threats for ways to enhance many of his totalitarian agenda's like the southern border (for votes and anti-gun) attempts, etc..

His team of treasonous and corruption ridden fellows seem to not want to let any crisis go to waste, so they always have a few unspoken plans which seems to always prove out in the end.

America would be much safer in fact if the white house were cleared out of all human beings and replaced with rotting garbage to run our country, by simply just sitting there growing worm larvae and nothing else

edit on 31-8-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

lolz

I'm an Obama Apologist

What has the world come to.

If the story is true it wouldn't surprise me. Never underestimate the incompetence of the government.

Or military command for that matter. I have seen more than enough FUBAR $#!t when I was in.

What would surprise me is a soldier no scratch that a SF soldier leaking such intel.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

lolz

I'm an Obama Apologist

Obama is a celebrity politician. He had no qualifications and after 6 years OJT, he is still a failure at his job.

Beezzer......an Obama apologist?

Never thought I would see those two things in the same sentence.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Oh please, stop letting Limbaugh, Hannity, & Levin do your thinking for you.

Treason indeed. What a joke!
edit on 31-8-2014 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Why do you think we should do anything? Are they a threat to us? He also needs congress's approval to wage war against an enemy.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThichHeaded
Meanwhile in a class room in FL a republican president read a goat book while planes crash into buildings..

Your point?

Your quote is the equal of the twin towers going down and two weeks later Obama reads about it in a newspaper or watches it on the news. Then he addresses the American People with a blank stare and a quick DUH,,, and proceeds to read the teleprompter like an emotionless robot telling us things we already know and with no resolution in sight.
edit on 31-8-2014 by kdyam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: NonsensicalUserName

I think its a good thing our president is waiting to act.

Waiting to act, waiting to actually have a strategy and a plan in place is a better way to go about things than just jumping into a conflict in a gung-ho manner.

What act has Obama ever done that showed he even had a clue what he was doing, and also what ever succeeded? NADA, ZILCH, in fact, everything he has ever done has created DEBACLES, EMBARRASMENTS, NATIONAL SECURITY DEGREDATIONS, LAW BREAKING, TREASON, and just getting good people killed here and abroad.

Perhaps you keep on hoping against hope he will do something someday that helps someone? The hope of a delusional mind.

Perhaps Obama knows that ISIS is only a localized threat and doesn't want to be a tool for the lazy ME nations that are waiting for us to take care of the problem.

Damn I hope you're joking.

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The military did not leak this info the white house did!!! And i am not sharing anything that is not public knowledge!

so you can stop with OPSEC comments!

pax

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
We should bolster our defense up at home and wait until we are attacked. Then find what individuals are responsible for said attack and bring them to justice. Anything else is completely moronic and pure theater

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Oh good then you can provide links.

First it was someone in SF that you knew now it is the white house that leaked it.

Like the intel that they missed the window to rescue due to a leak.

You had me a bit worried that your friend was going to be in deep doodoo for opening his mouth but now I don't think there is anything to be concerned about.

Loose lips sink ships and if you are low on the totem pole it would be your ship sinking. I am not saying you were on the totem at all but I was referring to your friend/enemy that had supposedly told you this stuff but now didn't.

Anyway, no worries I don't think any careers are in danger now.

edit on 31-8-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I feel the need to clarify something, No classified info was shared with me period....It is all public knowledge...I know better than to put myself or him and buddies in that situation....As a highly trained soldier so does he!

Please do not think he broke any rules of OPSEC he didn't nor did I...Here are the public details ........maybe this will make you feel better....

hursday morning, Shaffer appeared on WMAL radio in Washington, D.C., to discuss the ISIS execution of American journalist James Foley earlier this week. He told me and co-host Brian Wilson that the recently revealed rescue attempt led by Special Forces earlier this summer failed because President Obama was slow to give the go-ahead:

I’m hearing from my friends in the Pentagon, they are giving him every single option way ahead of time. And let me give you a little secret here: The reason that raid into Syria failed to get Foley and those guys was because the president drug his feet. He waited too long, the intel got stale, and by the time we actually gave the “go” word it failed because we just didn’t react quick enough.

link

Thank you for all you replies.

pax

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

My friend whom shared this with me did not do so until it was public knowledge!! Please see my above post!!

Thank you to all those who have reached out to me!

Pax

edit on 8/31/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Thank you for the link. As I said earlier it wouldn't shock me if it happened. Why the pres drug his feet I doubt we will know. I do appreciate the link as myself and many others on this forum have shunned cable and mainstream outlets of news. It would be interesting to hear the reasoning on why the go ahead wasn't given although there are many things throughout my career I have accepted that I will never know the reasoning for.

The interview is from Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer. I know I have seen his name on other things before but I just can't place him. Oh well. I am extremely glad that no careers are in danger.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join