It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threat Of Homeland Terror Attack while Obama Twiddles His Thumbs, He Is The Reason IS Still Breat

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
While there have been many threads on here about whom ISIS is and if they were created by US or CIA or some other agency is NOT what we this is about. If you feel the need to discuss that idea further, please find the appropriate thread.

I would like to share what I know and my opinion of the current situation regarding ISIS in Iraq and ISIS hitting us here. It was reported by the white House last week. the reason Jim Foley was not rescued, was due to a failed attempt by the United States Special Forces, to retrieve the hostages.. We heard faulty intel was the reason behind our Military failure. This however is NOT the truth. The intel was not bad, the real reason, according to my inside information the intel was good and the mission strategically planned , however, when the President heard about the plan, he took off for Martha's Vineyard and a round, or several of golf! Obama waited 2 weeks to give the go ahead for the rescue operation, making the intel now 2 weeks old. The mission went off exactly as planned as our Special Ops usually do with one exception, the hostages had been moved! had Obama said yes, go for it, I am quite certain Foley would be alive today...The question I have is why did Obama fail to act immediately?

Now we have SAS, DELTA, SEAL TEAM 6 among others with a solid plan in place..If given the go ahead they could stop IS and know how to. There is a strategic plan in place. However, once again Obama has failed to give the go ahead! Here is what John Kerry said about the situation.

In an op ed for the New York Times that was released online on Friday night and in print on Saturday, Kerry wrote: “In a polarised region and a complicated world, the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria presents a unifying threat to a broad array of countries, including the United States. What’s needed to confront its nihilistic vision and genocidal agenda is a global coalition using political, humanitarian, economic, law enforcement and intelligence tools to support military force.”

Kerry’s call was foreshadowed this week by briefings to the press about moves by the US to seek such a global effort .

So Kerry as bumbling as he is sees the need for more than airstrikes. But even republicans echoed what Kerry said...

Last weekend Michael McCaul, the chairman of the House of Representatives homeland security committee, called Isis “the worst threat to the US since 9/11” and said: “We need to expand air strikes so you can ultimately defeat and eliminate Isis.

“Don’t kid yourself for a second that they aren’t intent on hitting our homeland, I think the threat is very real.”

And yet here is Obama's response to this Clear and Present Danger!

Obama told White House reporters on Thursday: “We don’t have a strategy yet.”

theguardian.com

My question is, why is Obama blatantly lying?? There is a clear, precise plan in place and he knows this yet is refusing to give the military the go ahead!! WHY? Why is he stalling, AGAIN? IS HE IN ON IT? Perhaps this is the way for the terrorists to hit us and be successful killing thousands? I mean, what better time for IS to attack us! Our boys are half way around the world WAITING for our lame duck President to give the light up command! But that command is not coming.......This is very suspect to me......

What do you guys think? Is there a rational reason behind the stall tactics?

As always, thank you for your time...

Pax

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Inaction is a form of action. Can we say filabuster?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Not long now before we are all Doomed.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I think its a good thing our president is waiting to act.

Waiting to act, waiting to actually have a strategy and a plan in place is a better way to go about things than just jumping into a conflict in a gung-ho manner.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Meanwhile in a class room in FL a republican president read a goat book while planes crash into buildings..

Your point?
edit on 8/31/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I think the problem of where to begin is the problem. For one your POTUS doesn't even call them by the same name everyone else does. Why does he still refer to them as ISIL?? For one to think that this problem is only 'over there' is wishful thinking.
My feeling is that they are everywhere and ready to do some serious damage when they are ready. These are serious times ahead and at no time in my life have I ever felt that we are all one day away from an attack and we won't even see it coming. I don't think this group is going to announce their plans to anyone they are too ruthless for that. God help us all...

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThichHeaded
Meanwhile in a class room in FL a republican president read a goat book while planes crash into buildings..

Your point?

3 whole posts before someone pulled the BUSH card........

Jesus , this guy is accountable for his own actions.........

What someone else did , has absolutely NO bearing on what he SHOULD be doing........

Im sure German leaders dont sit back n say "Well Hitler put people in concentration camps soooo...."

Get over it......Bush isnt president anymore , and this guy needs to stop the damn vacations and golfing campaigns and take care of his country

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

My question is, why is Obama blatantly lying??

I don't think he is lying -technically. Until he approves the plan there is no plan. Depends on what your definition of "is" is i guess. No doubt these types of actions are pretty common, we just don't hear about most of them. Obama is a indecisive hand-wringer with a penchant for distrust of the "Military option." No doubt he pondered long and hard about the Osama mission, but luckily Osama stayed put.

Unnamed sources told you the intel was good but acted upon too late. How many times have we heard this? I don't doubt it one bit, i just think we won't know the truth for years until all the books are written about the Obama admin. I think we can safely assume Obama will go down as one of the worst US presidents in history. We shall see. He certainly has the feel of a Nero playing a fiddle while Rome burned. Probably did not really happen but the metaphor works for me.

V

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
"The intel was not bad, the real reason, according to my inside information the intel was good and the mission strategically planned"

You have inside info?

So why are you asking us questions?

Confused.

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Two possible reasons I can think of. First he's trying to hold off anything major until after NATO meets in a few days in the UK. I don't remember what day that is exactly but pretty soon. The bombing raids have been continuing in Iraq to a limited degree but he may want another UN "coalition of the willing" before stepping into that hornets nest again.

The second is that by doing nothing major at this point perhaps something will happen that will benefit him or his position. That could be anything, bad or good but I'll not speculate. Note I didn't say our position because I don't really believe he cares about that.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NonsensicalUserName

waiting to actually have a strategy and a plan in place is a better way to go about things than just jumping into a conflict in a gung-ho manner.

BUT there is a strategic plan in place!!!! This I know based on first hand information...Obama is stalling and his stall tactics cost Jim Foley his life! We need to act now!! If we don't things in the MID EAST are gonna get a lot worse!
which is inevitably gonna draw many countries in to a boots on the ground WAR!! I personally do not want to see that happen! We in the US and UK face a growing threat everyday as long as these barbarians live!!

These guys know how to get the job done once and for all!!

Thanks for your reply....

Pax

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Well said my friend!!!! S&F for you!! LOL!!

I was going to say what in the hell does BUSH have to do with Obama's Presidency!! The Bush card is NO longer
valid and Obama needs to grow a pair and take care of business! Instead of worrying about hurting the feelings of fellow Muslims!

Thank you Right ON!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I still fail to see why IS, ISIS, ISIL.....whatever, is any concern of ours. Why are we falling for all this fear and propaganda, making us think we have to do something, when the Middle East nations should rally to take care of the problem? But they are being lazy and asking us to do it for them?

I'm glad Obama is not doing anything. Well, he should pull all the troops back home if ISIS is a real threat to American soil. But methinks they are not a threat at all.

That's my opinion anyway.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Referring to the intel being bad is what was reported by the White House and Obama stated that before saying the
Military failed!!

My point was the Intel was good and the Miltary had their hands tied for 2 weeks while Obozo lollygagged on vacation!!
By the time O gave the go ahead the intel had been leaked (and i should have mentioned that in my OP) and the hostages no longer in that location....and that is according to my source.....

Pax

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Well said my friend!!!! S&F for you!! LOL!!

I was going to say what in the hell does BUSH have to do with Obama's Presidency!! The Bush card is NO longer
valid and Obama needs to grow a pair and take care of business! Instead of worrying about hurting the feelings of fellow Muslims!

Thank you Right ON!

Fellow muslims?

I hope that was a joke.....or are you one of "them" people?
edit on 8/31/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Apparently you people do not pay attention much. These people on want to rape and pillage the land and people for what it is worth...
My point stands Bush was reading about goats and Obama is getting a face lift..
reply to: ManBehindTheMask

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

the hesitation and delays are because he (Obama) is patiently waiting the determination of what-course-to-take by his advisors and Muslim Brotherhood Policy makers in the regime at 6 various levels in his Administration...

the MB clique in the Presidential cabinet/policy agencies... need to clear any possible physical attacks on fellow (but radical) Muslim Jihadists in ISIS with the Islamic clerics & Imams...to see if punitive actions are justified under Sharia Law and other Hadiths already issued...
the Constitution was thrown-away in his first term, after GW Bush already dissed 'IT' as a G-Damn piece-of-paper

signed by 65'-68' veteran

edit on st31140952109831382014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

I still fail to see why IS, ISIS, ISIL.....whatever, is any concern of ours. Why are we falling for all this fear and propaganda, making us think we have to do something,

Because ISIS is also in Syria and now that gives them the reason they need to go in there and take everybody out. Then Qatar can finish building that natural gas pipeline to the EU and everybody is happy. Except Putin and Assad of course.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
I still fail to see why IS, ISIS, ISIL.....whatever, is any concern of ours.

The concern is that if the threat is ignored while it is still small then there could be much larger areas that come under attack from these militants. There is also the concern that the new Caliphate will be used to support terror attacks abroad.

As much as I WANT to ignore this as a thread I think we need to be realistic that this is and will continue to be a big problem for Western nations.
edit on 2014/8/31 by Metallicus because: Sp

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join