It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get rid of the "Unus link"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I think that the "unus" link at the bottom of most pages and stuff like that should be removed simply to stop all the new topics from people asking what it is. I mean i havent played the game to which its affiliated, so i dont know whether its integral to its gameplay, but if it supposed to be hidden its not hidden very well...

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Um, is it okay to say "unus" in a post?

I mean, the censors don't block it out, but still, it seems like maybe they should.

Just sayin'.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Um, is it okay to say "unus" in a post?

I mean, the censors don't block it out, but still, it seems like maybe they should.

Just sayin'.

LMAO...

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. - Inigo Montoya

unus - Latin for one, only one, at the same time/ single, alone

Why would they censor that? Did you mean anus??? Which I believe doesn't get censored either, but I might be wrong.

P.S. If we can't use a legitimate medical term, then what the heck are we going to be left with when we need to discuss anal probes and animal mutilations???

poopie-hole???

[edit on 12-6-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I think it ws meant as a joke Valhall?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I don't.

which makes it even funnier... lol.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
It is an integral part of the game. It is where our first clue is located. It also gets people asking what it is, drawing more members into the game.

---pineapple

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Ok now I'm intrigued... What the heck is it? It took me a while to find the link...

[edit on 6-12-2004 by LostSailor]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
Ok now I'm intrigued... What the heck is it? It took me a while to find the link...

[edit on 6-12-2004 by LostSailor]

It's your unus - I know, you can't see it well without a mirror, but trust me...it IS your unus.

pfffffffffffft

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I�ve asked 00ps, he sayed its a game..dont know any further information, sorry

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
He's talking about this thing on the bottom of the page here. It looks like some periods and commas because it's in a tiny font. Apparently blown up to a normal font size it says "unus" and directs you to another site. I have no clue what it has to do with personally.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
hmmm strange....
after looking at that unus thingy for a few mins I suddenly feel the urge to watch FOX, worship Bush, bash France and kill them terrorists who hate our freedom....yee....haw?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

It's your unus - I know, you can't see it well without a mirror, but trust me...it IS your unus.

Oh! Valhall,
That is the best yet!! I think you may have solved it!! (LMAO--seriously! Thanks!)

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Heh, I noticed the link many times but never clicked it, I figured it was some boring link about site-stats or who ever made the original forum code...

new topics

top topics

join