It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia's Demise Could Signal The End !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Watching this issue with he Ukraine very closely, if the backlash continues it could mean the end for Russia as we know it as major power.
And then this could happen see Daniel

Perhaps describing Russia as the KIng of the North in the end times Chapters 11 & 12

and he will come all the way to his end, and there will be no helper for him. During that time Mi′cha·el will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time. And during that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written down in the book.

The highlighted in red part could apply to Russia, but what happens next ?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I feel that some of the ancient books were so brilliantly written. The wording for example.

I have the utmost respect for the writings. Brilliant for that epoch.

The Lord is my shepherd: Psalm 23

...3 He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows.…

It could be a little off topic...

It is hard to keep the writings in the relevant epoch...why? Because much of them, still have relevance to these times.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Or maybe Russia will check the US Zionists and friends, and their plan for a coup at Russia's back door? Remember a few years ago when US of Israel overthrew the gov of Ukraine and installed Porky and company? How did the US feel when Russia tried the same level BS in Cuba? I see Russia lashing out at some point and it could lead to a serious war. And all for what? So the Zionists can have Ukraine? Is it worth the destruction of the world as we know it? Just my 2

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I am not certain it apply's to today or Russia, the oldest prophecy's are preeminant though from a christian point of view all will come to pass, I remember a story about a US squad or platoon during WW2 that saw some very heavy action but never lost a man, apparently this group of soldier's of different denominations and faith's all said Psalm 91 together.

For me though I truly do not believe the bible can be used to predict exact dates as after all in the book of revelation it point's out they will not know the hour or the moment of these thing's being fullfiled until they are.

One brother taken another left.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

what is the Psalm 91?

you should post it up.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

As best as I can remember.

He that Dwelleth in the secret place of the most high
shall abide beneath the shadow of the almighty
I shall say of the lord he is my refuge and my fortress
My god in whom I shall Have faith
He shall cover thee with his feathers and under his wing's shalt thou trust
His Truth shall be thy shield and thy buckler
Thou shall not be afraid for the terror by night
Nor for the arrow that flieth by day
Nor for the pestillance that walketh in darkness
Nor for the destruction that waisteth at mid day
A thousand shall fall at thy side (beside thee)
and Ten thousand be struck down at thy right hand
Yet it shall not come nigh thee
Neither shall any palgue come nigh they dwelling place
Only with thine eye's shall thou behold
and see the reward (punishment) of the wicked
For he hath given command to his angels
Concerning thee that they shall preserve thee in all thy ways
They shall bear thee up in there hands lest though
dash they foot against a stone
Thou shall trample upon the lion and the adder
The young lion and the Dragon shall thou crush beneath thy feet
Because he hath set his love upon me
therefore shall I deliver him
Because he hath known my name I shall rescue him
He shall call upon me and I shall answer him
I shall be with him in his trouble's
From them I shall grant him deliverance
With a long life I shall satisfy him
And I shall show him my salvation

I might have made a few errors as this is from memory but this is roughly it.

edit on 31-8-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

good on you.. if you did that based on memory!!

Even though it was written thousands of years ago... isn't the wording brilliant? I think that is in part why People still rely on these verses.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I remembered a bit so have edited it, I have a few bible's around but must admit is has been a while since I read one.
It is kind of a comforter for they who fear but trust in God and prayer's like this are best said as part of a group but I would love to hear it in it's original hebraic form sang as it would have been.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Yet if we suppose the Bible to be written by God, then we need not limit ourselves to understanding it's wording from the perspective of the people of that time where indeed present day Russia does lay to the north. But on a broader scope, which certainly would be Gods scope, the north could be, well, the entire northern hemisphere.

From this perspective the northern kingdom could just as easily be The US. Right?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Sorry,,,double post
edit on 31-8-2014 by TerryMcGuire because: Sorry,,,double post

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I don't think its possible. Way to old, large, powerful and militarized. We will never see a (even though the basic reason was to get rid of the CZAR)...another Bolshevik revolution to reform and signal the demise of Russia.

But, Ill agree that anything is possible. But in this case, not probable.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

The highlighted in red part could apply to Russia, but what happens next ?

I'm going to try and be gentle ...

You think this applies to Russia? why? how?

Presuming that you are referring to the end of times, and the great devil walking the earth. Let us take a look at our modern times.

The United States of America ... what does it stand for. Let us look beyond the talk, and look at what it produces. In motion pictures. Devils, Aliens, Fallen Angels ... in motion pictures from Hollywood, Dracula has been transformed from being the despicable nosferatu ... into Blade. The Hero.

What else, does the great United States of America stand for. We all know, that they created Al Qaida, Osama bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, and now, currently ISIS. They've used their influence, to create the conflicts of Lybia, Syria, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Korea, Indonesia ... all conflicts, that have produced more millions of deat people than the Holocust.

Russia ... never been a part of anything, except the fact that it represents the "remains" of the old germanic populace, that were the element of the end, for the Roman Empire. The people that have left the middle east, since time before Christ. Have been growing like a plague, that has slowly through the centuries moved further and further north ... swallowing everything in it's path.

Like a plague.

You should look at the Holocust, one more time ... and instead of buying the popular rhetoric. Take a closer look ... the Holocust is far from over. People are begin marked as we speak ...

So, look again ... and stop blaming the Russians.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Or maybe Russia will check the US Zionists and friends, and their plan for a coup at Russia's back door? Remember a few years ago when US of Israel overthrew the gov of Ukraine and installed Porky and company? How did the US feel when Russia tried the same level BS in Cuba? I see Russia lashing out at some point and it could lead to a serious war. And all for what? So the Zionists can have Ukraine? Is it worth the destruction of the world as we know it? Just my 2

Wait, you do know that Russia and Israel have the closest ties they have ever had do you not? Look it up it is no secret. Putin admires Israel. How does that fit into to your silly zionest theory?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
For many of the last few years...Russia has usually been depicted as a counter balance to the western powers, not in the mainstream media, but in forums such as this one.

lately; in contrast, the depictions of Russia have been somewhat different. Not so much in the mainstream media, but definitely within forums such as this one.

Mainstream media...Russia is still portrayed as a menace to the West, as always. But it seems that in the conspiracy world Russia is lost some of its splendor.

What happened?

on February 22nd of this year, I had a dream of a strange woman. without going into all the freaky details...it involved a karate chop to the neck of some dude, a carjacking and a rape....but the whole situation was a trap she had set and she was in control the whole time.

it seems this woman's old boyfriend was no longer able to provide the security she required so she got rid of him...he kind of looked like the guy from the Hot Mug Shot guy...and she required a new security detail.

most may not apply any of this to the Ukraine situation and/or Russia, but it does.

long story short...Ukraine is a complete debacle and questions regarding its right to exist as a separate country are now arising...Russia is going to expose it and the strange woman is turning everyone against them.

Russia is not in danger; Ukraine is.

has anyone ever notice the carjacking depicted on Jamaican Flag seat covers or notice how the flag looks like the mask a robber would wear?

edit on 31-8-2014 by michaelbrux because: edit

edit on 31-8-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
My point is you never know what events will cause other things to take place, it was a shock when the Soviet Union fell apart almost over night. Could the same happen to Russia ?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

As best as I can remember.

He that Dwelleth in the secret place of the most high
shall abide beneath the shadow of the almighty
I shall say of the lord he is my refuge and my fortress
My god in whom I shall Have faith
He shall cover thee with his feathers and under his wing's shalt thou trust
His Truth shall be thy shield and thy buckler
Thou shall not be afraid for the terror by night
Nor for the arrow that flieth by day
Nor for the pestillance that walketh in darkness
Nor for the destruction that waisteth at mid day
A thousand shall fall at thy side (beside thee)
and Ten thousand be struck down at thy right hand
Yet it shall not come nigh thee
Neither shall any palgue come nigh they dwelling place
Only with thine eye's shall thou behold
and see the reward (punishment) of the wicked
For he hath given command to his angels
Concerning thee that they shall preserve thee in all thy ways
They shall bear thee up in there hands lest though
dash they foot against a stone
Thou shall trample upon the lion and the adder
The young lion and the Dragon shall thou crush beneath thy feet
Because he hath set his love upon me
therefore shall I deliver him
Because he hath known my name I shall rescue him
He shall call upon me and I shall answer him
I shall be with him in his trouble's
From them I shall grant him deliverance
With a long life I shall satisfy him
And I shall show him my salvation

I might have made a few errors as this is from memory but this is roughly it.

Damn thats must be the best that you can paste it... not the best you can remember it.

I hope.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well I am or rather was very religouse, I still believe but my god seem's so distant these day's.
edit on 1-9-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Russia existed...the Soviet Union made an appearance for a short time and then vanished...Russia reappeared.

why?

Russia is real, the Soviet Union was the short lived concoction of a couple of dudes.

but life's a gamble...some will bet on something called Ukraine outlasting Russia...good luck with that, luck is what you'll certainly need in buckets.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
are you reading the Headlines:

Russia Takes off clothes and turns down lights in Ukraine

I really think its time for people to behave like adults about now.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad
Silly? It's fact. In this case, I would garner that Putin lives by: Keep your friends close. Keep your enemies closer. Although I did read a discussion once where people were saying that Putin was a Zionist himself. Either way, I could care less. It doesn't change the fact of what is happening in Ukraine with Porky and company.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join