It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Humour Chides Russia Via Twitter

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That's not shock... Its the Canadian inferiority complex kicking in.

I take it you haven't been watching Olympic Hockey the last few years ?

I hardly doubt there is an inferiority complex in that area.

But back on topic, since Canada has a larger ethic population of Ukrainians than America I would say it would be 100% onside with any American opposition to Russian invasion. Why do I get the feeling that at the end of the day the Ukraine will be forced to give of the Crimea to Russia for peace to come to there country, and Russia to leave.
Just look at Kosovo, and what happened there.
edit on 31-8-2014 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
There are upto 2 million people in Canada who trace their roots to Ukraine and that too to the western part known as Galicia.

Lots of Galician SS in WWII surrendered to the West, were forgiven for the crimes and then settled in Canada followed by friends and relatives.

Harper is just playing politics here and tending to the election votes and donations for now and the future.

It's self interest everywhere in the higher circles. Plight of a common man is little to do with decisions made at the top.

Not once have we heard any western leader speaking against the "wide range" artillery shelling of the towns in DPR.

Evilness Everywhere !!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

You will go to any lengths to label people Nazis wont you.

How about you actually show us how those 2 million people are NAzis?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

They are decedents of NAZIs who emigrated to Canada after WWII. That does not mean all 2 million are Nazis but sure should have sympathies with that region named Galicia i.e. West Ukraine.

Even now tanks and artillery being captured by DPR from the Junta forces from that region show labels like "79 years of service in Galician SS".

Just can't understand what "obsessive attraction" these idiots have to the Nazis and that too in today's world where 99.5% of western populations tend to prefer distance from such elements.

I think it is the inferiority complex these Ukies have and one way of distancing themselves from their Soviet past is to associate with the Nazi past.

To distance from others is one's right, but that does not mean they will rule over the Donbass regions and send tanks and do artillery shelling over civilian areas and laugh. These Nazis and their Junta should take that little bulge near Poland and fukkkkkk off.

Leave the rest of the Ukraine to decide for itself.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: deuceawesome
Speaking as a Canadian, I really, really wish our government would pipe down on the pro Isreal and anti Putin rhetoric. Stay out of geo political events that do not involve us.

I miss the old days when Canada was considered a mediating, peackeeping nation.

All this does is make us look like a yappy poodle with nothing to back it up.

i agreed totally.. i dont understand why canadian and australian leaders keep following US orders and provoking Russia on the behalf of US goverment..

they are both playing with fire..

where is the mature and professional canadian goverment ?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

They are decedents of NAZIs who emigrated to Canada after WWII. That does not mean all 2 million are Nazis but sure should have sympathies with that region named Galicia i.e. West Ukraine.

Even now tanks and artillery being captured by DPR from the Junta forces from that region show labels like "79 years of service in Galician SS".

Just can't understand what "obsessive attraction" these idiots have to the Nazis and that too in today's world where 99.5% of western populations tend to prefer distance from such elements.

I think it is the inferiority complex these Ukies have and one way of distancing themselves from their Soviet past is to associate with the Nazi past.

To distance from others is one's right, but that does not mean they will rule over the Donbass regions and send tanks and do artillery shelling over civilian areas and laugh. These Nazis and their Junta should take that little bulge near Poland and fukkkkkk off.

most american dont even know history. they forget so easily that ukraine used to be the faithful follower of NAZI regime and one of the worst killer of the jewish people.

im really saddened so many jewish people in the media and in the west now helping ukraine by spreading their propaganda.. i dont understand.. why

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

LOL - I guess that means all Russians are descendants of Stalin's policies then.
You really do grasp at straws and hope no one calls you out when you make completely insane claims with nothing to support it except the Russian propaganda you live by.

No there is not. If there were you would have plastered the photos all over this site by now. I am going to predict that you will now post photos with absolutely no context or link back to the source you got them from. If you do link I will guess its either from a Russian propaganda site, globalresearch or the damn Greece site.

The only ones talking Nazi's are you and the Russians. Those of us in the west refer to Putin using the Nazi playbook. Trying to use the Nazi propaganda is what got Putin in trouble in the first place. Its the reason he cannot lose in Ukraine. If he did, he would be loosing to the "Nazi's" he claims are there.

That's fine... With Russia going Soviet style on burying dead soldiers in secret who died in a country Putin continually claims he has no Russian troops in is going to blow up in his face. Even more so now that the Russian government is going after those mothers who are demanding answers and the truth from putin.

Putins situation was created by Putin believing in his own lies.

At which point in time?
When the USSR was allied with the Nazis and backstabbed Poland and Finland or after Russia was invaded by Germany, leading into the Stalin paranoia time period where over 20 million soviet citizens died?

My guess would be Ukraine, who was invaded by the USSR under an agreement with Nazi Germany, wants to distance itself from both. Even more so after experiencing both pasts first hand and that past only ending when the soviet union rightfully collapsed.

Yet the rebels got their buts handed to them and are only regaining ground because of direct Russian involvement. When that involvement hits critical mass in Russia Putin is done. He will have so many issues at home his only recourse will be to reintroduce the Stalin policies. I don't think the Russian people are eager to go back to that, let alone being manhandled by the Russian government.

Personally speaking to prove my point that putin talks and does nothing else is for the west to recognize Siberia as an independent nation, as they are wanting to be. My guess will be independence is good so long as it is not occurring in the Soviet Un errr Russia.

Chechnya should also be recognized as a free independent nation as well.

Russia should withdraw all of its forces from all Ukrainian territory and Ukraine should allow the votes. Let international monitors be present and see what the outcome would be.

I think you will find the Russian Presidential council on human rights report, calling the elections in Crimea a sham, will be confirmed.

Putin wont do this though because he knows he would lose the vote. He would not be able to send in Russian citizens to pad the vote count in his favor. He could not send in ballots already filled out.

Putin has turned Russia into nothing more than a midnight robber... A failed one at that.

Wait till full sector sanctions hit Russia. Its coming down the pipeline, from Europe no less.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: buntalanlucu

How is the west provoking Russia?

Why cant the west act in a manner that runs counter to what Russia wants? Russia is currently acting in a manner that runs counter to the west.

This is a 2 way street so im not sure why you think the west should not speak up when it sees an injustice occurring in Ukraine by Russia.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: buntalanlucu

im really saddened so many jewish people in the media and in the west now helping ukraine by spreading their propaganda.. i dont understand.. why

Use, Abuse and then throw in the dustbin.............this is the main modus operandi of the US and West.

They will try to use Ukraine's Nazi Junta to weaken Russia but Putin will choke them with his Judo tricks.

US used Pakistan to help Mujahedeen fight the Russians. When Russians left, then US packed up and left Paki and Afghani fanatics to create Taliban or AQ or whatever they wanted. It did boomerang on the US eventually.

US used Saddam to fight against Iran and thwart its Islamic Revolution of Kohemeni. Once war was over, Saddam was lured into a war and eventually destroyed.

US hinted to the idiotic Gorbachov that NATO will not expand. Ukraine mess is the latest development due to the NATO expansion.

To lie, cheat, deceive etc. is the name of politics in every flavor. It is a game of criminal minded people.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
the hubris of USA and it's close allies continuously provoking russia and china.. seems like the US alliance so afraid that a in a world without conflict they will become irrelevant..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join