Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

What Hillary Clinton does not understand

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I think many people read into Obama what wasn't actually there.

He is a Centrist. He was never Left.

He's only Liberal Left to those so far Right they fall off a cliff.

He is a methodical thinker, something I relate to.

If you're drawn into the media hype ---- who's fault is it?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

I don't understand. Why can't we simply cut to the chase and have every man who looked at a nude celebrity castrated? I mean -- that would do it right? The next generation: fewer drooling monkeys, and a population of guys ready to play ball.... It's like a Darwin award for feminism!

All we need is a crack team of Internet sleuths to track down offending IP's; we can farm that out to 4Chan, right? And someone to make the actual arrests. I'm thinking: certain high profile cases, obviously call for a SWAT team, but the majority will probably be arrested by a deputized IRS agent, or homeland security bureaucrat. Catch em' at the Redbox and it won't even be a fight!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Why the comparison to Eva Braun and not Margaret Thatcher or Angela Merkel both of whom much more logical comparisons can be made on top of both of them having been in the position Clinton seeks to attain?

To try and associate Hillary and the democrats with the nazi's....

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Why the comparison to Eva Braun and not Margaret Thatcher or Angela Merkel both of whom much more logical comparisons can be made on top of both of them having been in the position Clinton seeks to attain?

originally posted by: hellobruce

Cleopatra of Egypt was a leader, and she wound up suiciding.

Helen of Troy was a leader, and she wound up starting a pointless war.

Already we have been given reports of a Benghazi disaster, and in an almost Cleopatra-like fashion Hillary injures her own head and requires medical attention.

If Hillary is going to head the most powerful country on Earth, she is running against more than just political opponents. She is running against the memory of human beings and the record of all civilization. I feel she can do it, but not blindly, not without a plan, not without recognizing what it is she is up against and what her potential success represents.

The opportunity to redefine woman for a millennia.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 5-9-2014 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I covered Thatcher already. She left a trail of unemployment, big hair, and a return to tradition. The call-to-tradition scared a lot of people who didn't remember the past the way she had. Not a great example.

And Merkel? Ole "steeple-fingers" herself? What is Hillary going to do. Suddenly start doing some gang sign consistently at her every public appearance? Isn't it a little late to start something like that. Wouldn't it be obvious that she is trying to brand herself like another Merkel.

No, I recommend what this woman says at timestop 8:00 -- 8:15

... So two years ago I stopped...
... talking to boys...
... and I started listening.

- Rosalind Wiseman

Or not. She doesn't _have_ to listen. Does she.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 6-9-2014 by mikegrouchy because: formating and typos

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

originally posted by: hellobruce

Cleopatra of Egypt was a leader, and she wound up suiciding.

Helen of Troy was a leader, and she wound up starting a pointless war.

Already we have been given reports of a Benghazi disaster, and in an almost Cleopatra-like fashion Hillary injures her own head and requires medical attention.

If Hillary is going to head the most powerful country on Earth, she is running against more than just political opponents. She is running against the memory of human beings and the record of all civilization. I feel she can do it, but not blindly, not without a plan, not without recognizing what it is she is up against and what her potential success represents.

The opportunity to redefine woman for a millennia.

Mike Grouchy

Because every woman leader is like every other woman leader. Sorry, but men have been running this country for how long now, and look at where we are. I'm not saying a woman would do better, but I am saying that you can't really assume a woman would do a bad job when men have been running this country since the beginning and we're in a mess.
Also, 'most powerful country on Earth' made me laugh. Thanks for that. Just because we have a strong military doesn't mean we are powerful. There's more to it than that. We are only as powerful as our weakest people. That, and our influence doesn't matter anywhere anymore. Ooooo, so powerful.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lyxdeslic
Because every woman leader is like every other woman leader. Sorry, but men have been running this country for how long now, and look at where we are. I'm not saying a woman would do better, but I am saying that you can't really assume a woman would do a bad job when men have been running this country since the beginning and we're in a mess.
Also, 'most powerful country on Earth' made me laugh. Thanks for that. Just because we have a strong military doesn't mean we are powerful. There's more to it than that. We are only as powerful as our weakest people. That, and our influence doesn't matter anywhere anymore. Ooooo, so powerful.

This reads like it was written by a dinosaur. Full of soundbites and with flashes of coup-feathers in the headdress. All it is doing is saying "girls club now, boys go-away" when four pages of this thread have been on the subject of Hillary and what I think she requires to get men to support her.

Saying things like "men have been running this country for how long now, and look at where we are." is both dismissive, and juvenile. Thank you for the "Ooooo, so powerful" part though. Unless you just forgot the /sarcasm tags.

But as shallow and flippant as the quoted section above is, I have to ask. Did you actually read the thread? Or is this just a reaction to the opening few posts.

Any comments on how Hillary is or is not like Eva Braun?

Mike Grouchy

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
What has Eva Brawn got to do with Clinton? I see no comparison other then she is a woman and she was attached to a countries leader.
Was Eva going to get political? sorry I just don't understand you.

that's okay, I don't either...I thought I was the only one who didn't...but, wait till next year....you think the GOP lied about Obama, that will look tame to what they will do to hillary

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

This reads like it was written by a dinosaur. Full of soundbites and with flashes of coup-feathers in the headdress. All it is doing is saying "girls club now, boys go-away" when four pages of this thread have been on the subject of Hillary and what I think she requires to get men to support her.

Saying things like "men have been running this country for how long now, and look at where we are." is both dismissive, and juvenile. Thank you for the "Ooooo, so powerful" part though. Unless you just forgot the /sarcasm tags.

But as shallow and flippant as the quoted section above is, I have to ask. Did you actually read the thread? Or is this just a reaction to the opening few posts.

Any comments on how Hillary is or is not like Eva Braun?

Mike Grouchy

Lol, I've been posting on this thread since it started. I said it in the beginning and I'll say it again. You have no justified reason to compare the two. You've gone as far as to basically pull straws out of nothing to try to justify your reasoning. There's nothing identical or even remotely identical to them other than they are both women, they are both attached to a countries leader... I personally think you're being a tad ridiculous. And I'm taking what you say with a grain of sand, because I don't even think you know what you're talking about at this point.

You pointed out leaders that were women and how the majority of them did nothing with their leadership other than make things worse. I typed back sarcastically that 'all woman leaders are like every other woman leader.' You're basically saying that because a few leaders that just so happened to be women made some poor decisions then that means that Hillary would do the same. Which is insane. I then mentioned that you can't make the generalization that women would ruin the country if they are put in power based off of a few because we've never had a woman president here and look where we are anyway? You can't say that someones gender is the reason why they are how they are, or why they make decisions. If Hillary makes a good president it will be because congress likes her and the people of the country think she has good morals and policies. Not because she's a woman.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

that's okay, I don't either...I thought I was the only one who didn't...but, wait till next year....you think the GOP lied about Obama, that will look tame to what they will do to hillary

..... unless she can show us that Hillary is the one that men _want_ to support.

That she has a clear vision of a future for all human beings on this planet. But right now we have the salted-earth policy of feminism. And currently, to most men, Hillary is just another feminist.

Is she more than that? Can she be more than that. We are dealing with the powerful forces of the subconscious here.

Eva Braun, Cleopatra of Egypt, and Helen of Troy; powerful women who were either at or near the center of a disaster. It is a very real concern lurking in the wounded subconscious of men that if we elect Hillary this country might burn, be plundered, and she will just suicide her way out of it.

This thread is asking her to recognize these irrational forces, not be surprised or blind-sided, address them and lead us. In spite of what you may feel, men _will_ support a great female leader and Hillary could be that leader. Showing us how she is not Eva Braun, and what she intends for all our futures is the way to do that.

Mike Grouchy

edit on 6-9-2014 by mikegrouchy because: formating

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You have no justified reason to compare the two. You've gone as far as to basically pull straws out of nothing to try to justify your reasoning. There's nothing identical or even remotely identical to them other than they are both women, they are both attached to a countries leader... I personally think you're being a tad ridiculous. And I'm taking what you say with a grain of sand, because I don't even think you know what you're talking about at this point.

Then I recommend you persist in believing that the way the masses vote has something to do with logic. As I said on page two

If Hillary makes a good president it will be because congress likes her and the people of the country think she has good morals and policies. Not because she's a woman.

That is what I have been saying.

You claim to have read this thread, but the sound of your own exasperation is louder than the sound of your insight and understanding. I'm sorry if this is difficult and uncomfortable. But as the thread title states; the comparison to Eva Braun is exactly what Hillary does not seem to understand. And dismissing it is _not_ going to win more men to her cause.

She can do this. She can overcome the comparison with Eva Braun, particularly if she is forewarned and forearmed. There is a party in a house on the hill; it is attended by people like George Washington, Roosevelt, and Bush, but Eva Braun is blocking the door to women. What is Hillary going to do?

Mike Grouchy
edit on 6-9-2014 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The fact that you are comparing the two is what's throwing everyone off.
There's no reason to compare the two.
The fact that you're pretty much using ANYTHING as an explanation for your thoughts is what's dis-crediting your opinion.

This is giving me a headache. You just do not get it.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

There is that word again.

What an irrational and feminist thing to say.

Perhaps this discussion is not for you. But if you want to understand, go take a nap then come back and watch the Rosalind Wiseman video linked a few posts above. She may make more sense the reader who is open to it.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 6-9-2014 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If she becomes president, I'm defecting. Simple as that.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

There is that word again.

What an irrational and feminist thing to say.

Perhaps this discussion is not for you. But if you want to understand, go take a nap then come back and watch the Rosalind Wiseman video linked a few posts above. She may make more sense the reader who is open to it.

Mike Grouchy

Lol. I'm a feminist because your lack of logic gives me a headache? Oh my.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
If she becomes president, I'm defecting. Simple as that.

Check it. Try this little experiment. Type the following words into any search engine.

A woman who leads men

Now how many pages did you have to sift through to get any result other than "why do women lead men on" or worse "men should lead women." I haven't found a single result, using those keywords, about a woman who leads men, in the positive sense. Here we are in 2014, sixty nine years after the death of Eva Braun, and the internet still thinks that the words +woman, +lead, +men, is out of order and should be reversed.

Deny it all you want. It's real. It's deep in the subconscious, and this girls-club-only / girl-power thing is not getting it done. Hillary has to recognize the ghost of Eva Braun and banish her.

And speaking as a man, I am tired of watching women fumble ever pass we throw them. The day has come for one of them to make the catch and run it into the end zone. We are on the same team here.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 7-9-2014 by mikegrouchy because: formating

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join